Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
Pretty sure it was Nancy's idea, after he got shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Nancy was called "the blowjob queen of hollywood"

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Remember when Reagan was US President.

Twice.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Fish of hemp posted:

Remember when Reagan was US President.

Twice.

how can you expect me to remember that when reagan didn't even remember by the end of his first term

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nancy started dating reagan while he was the president of the screen actors guild after she saw that her name was on the hollywood blacklist

he got it removed ofc

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

exmarx posted:

donald trump is going to get a state funeral lol

if he dies while hillary is still alive i can't even imagine what completely insane false accomplishments she'll attribute to him (see: proclaiming blowjobs reagan as a champion of gay rights)

"donald trump was a champion of tolerance and human rights. he was instrumental in providing shelter for immigrant families all along our southern border"

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Freaking Crumbum posted:

if he dies while hillary is still alive i can't even imagine what completely insane false accomplishments she'll attribute to him (see: proclaiming blowjobs reagan as a champion of gay rights)

"donald trump was a champion of tolerance and human rights. he was instrumental in providing shelter for immigrant families all along our southern border"

"we often disagreed but wanted what was best for the country" or some horseshit like that

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

She's going to call him a "loyal, lifelong friend"

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Tulip posted:

She's going to call him a "loyal, lifelong friend"

I wish she would do that now, there's no way to tank his approval ratings harder.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

Nancy was called "the blowjob queen of hollywood"

So she enjoyed sex? Come on, you can say that makes her a hypocrite or something, but I don't think that's what people mean when they post about it, they're really just thinking "lol she was a slut."

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Frank Sinatra said she gave him the best blowjob he ever had

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Republicans hate Hollywood but fell overwhelmingly head over heels for a actor in a couple of westerns and a reality TV game show host

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Action Jacktion posted:

So she enjoyed sex? Come on, you can say that makes her a hypocrite or something, but I don't think that's what people mean when they post about it, they're really just thinking "lol she was a slut."

reading about the reagans made me suddenly remember nancy was known as the blowjob queen of Hollywood. i wasnt judging poo poo other than that's a pretty funny nickname

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Action Jacktion posted:

excuse me but president clinton proved once and for all that blowjobs aren't sex

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Action Jacktion posted:

she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
being a feminist doesn't mean you can't look down on someone who blows every dude they work with

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
:chloe:

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Mattis as the noble warrior monk when his only real claim to fame was salting Fallujah with U-238

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jeb's online merch store glitching and guac bowls being sold for $0

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
It's funny when prudish people are revealed as hypocrites imo

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's the same as when republicans are outed as closet gays

As a gay and a big big slut I enjoy the mocking of high profile hypocrites of both stripes

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The brexit vote happened before the 2016 us presidential election, and the actual brexit will happen after the 2020 us presidential election

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Henry Kissinger has a Nobel Peace Prize

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

smocking gun

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Henry Kissinger has a Nobel Peace Prize

So does Teddy Roosevelt

But also so does Yasser Arafat

Nobel Peace Prize is a land of contrasts

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Jeb's online merch store glitching and guac bowls being sold for $0

Jeb sending out like 100,000 tablets that did nothing except play a video of his life story

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
"We're gonna put a whole lotta coal miners out of business!"

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/clarajeffery/status/873222678353543168?s=21

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/cinemashoebox/status/1229763811487338496

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lmao. I know for a fact I posted about that being transparent bullshit when it was fresh in the news

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

vyelkin posted:

Canada's longest-serving prime minister used to hold seances to talk to Leonardo da Vinci, his dead mom, and also several of his dead dogs, all of whom were named Pat.

also communed with the spirit or soul of Hitler who he believed was caught in a struggle between good & evil and believed good would win out.

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
DOCTOR Sebastian Gorka having a completely fake PhD and a "dissertation" with ridiculous images

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Echo Chamber posted:

The president of South Korea let a crazy religious cult leader run her government because she had the power to talk to her dead mom.

Being in Korea during thenprotests and impeachment was wild. As wild as the 60+ year olds protesting for her release each week being a thing still.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Yavuz posted:

DOCTOR Sebastian Gorka having a completely fake PhD and a "dissertation" with ridiculous images

Gorka being an honorary member of a society club dedicated to restoring a fascist society club that was banned in 1945.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Nuking the hurricane.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
mother jones fawning over a nazi

https://twitter.com/MotherJones/status/793350664227319808

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

Nuking the hurricane.

loving hell, how did i forget this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Fox News having an on-air meltdown when Kate Steinle's killer wasn't convicted of murder 1 for discharging a firearm that ricocheted a completely different direction and hit her 200 feet away