Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TheKingslayer posted:

drat, Sheamus seems to get whooped a lot. Yoshi, Sin Cara, it feels like there's someone else.

a rough mental approximation whenever a big person gets caught out:
this little fella certainly doesn't mean to strike me. I mean look at him, he's so tiny. aww you go ahead and try lil guy

oh, he is hitting me and uh it kinda hurts? ok yes this def hurts. I think I'm gonna fall down now.

I deeply regret this

anyway here's a cool wrestling move done by a mostly dead guy:

https://twitter.com/Walking_Weapon/status/1230503083542794240

coconono fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Feb 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

karmicknight posted:

death throws NXT was so loving good.

I'll take your word, since I watched Dynamite last night

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheProductDS/status/1230462083906646016

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm like 80% sure Yoshi Tatsu is taller than Sheamus not wearing lifts

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The wholesome masculinity of Best Friends is extremely good

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Remember when those fans took a picture of Randy Orton in the bathroom? I think this beats it.

I went ahead and crossed out the names and pictures.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Grant DaNasty posted:

Remember when those fans took a picture of Randy Orton in the bathroom? I think this beats it.

jesus loving christ this is a whole new level :stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Legally, you should have crossed the names out to prevent harassment. Personally, I would have just publicly shamed the gently caress out of someone who did that. I've seen wrestlers in public a couple times, Heath Slater used to visit WV semi frequently and I'd see him shopping at Walmart. The only time I acknowledged him before I actually got to know him was one time he was with a girl and I just said "Hey! Heath Slater!" and have him a thumbs up and went on with my life (But only because I thought it would've boosted his stock with whatever girl he was with)

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I found this picture on a wrestling Facebook group. I can't say for certain if it's 100% real or not, but I crossed out the names either way.

I would think Arn is a nice enough guy that this very possibly could be real.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Feb 20, 2020

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Don't worry, the unedited version is getting posted on Twitter so there's going to be a lot of public shaming and probably also some other dumb bullshit.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If Arn showed up to the door with no shirt I'd certainly wouldn't take fuckin pictures, what the fu

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Hey, knocking on the door of Arn Anderson to get a goddamn autograph takes either balls or a spine of steel, I feel some respect is owed to this person.

(don't ever do this, that's a dumb thing that dumb inconsiderate people do)

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I would like to apologize to Arn Anderson on behalf of humanity.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Dias posted:

Hey, knocking on the door of Arn Anderson to get a goddamn autograph takes either balls or a spine of steel, I feel some respect is owed to this person.

(don't ever do this, that's a dumb thing that dumb inconsiderate people do)

Their spine of steel was subsequently busted.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Their spine of steel was subsequently busted.

Lowtax no!!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Grant DaNasty posted:

I see that someone took the "Arn looks like your dad who works third shift and you just woke him up" description to its logical conclusion.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/thekingnickgage/status/1230634544329609216

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I want to link Bix's article on Gage until the end of time. Dude was so homophobic and robbed a bank, turned his life around and is living the best life. MDK

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Why is Chuck called Dustin more often than his ring name

I get that it's his real first name but people here and other wrestlers seem to do that with him and it's strange because you don't see it with most others

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Why is Chuck called Dustin more often than his ring name

I get that it's his real first name but people here and other wrestlers seem to do that with him and it's strange because you don't see it with most others
Started because of his shoot interviews, and just stuck. He also went through a period when he was ready to retire because he failed a WWE tryout and had a dozen other names in CHIKARA.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RealFoxy is right, about everything. henceforth

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

Started because of his shoot interviews, and just stuck. He also went through a period when he was ready to retire because he failed a WWE tryout and had a dozen other names in CHIKARA.

Thank you for the context RF

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Plus I think Chuck has said that he hates that the name Chuck Taylor stuck. Not sure if he was serious or not, but he did have that angle in EVOLVE where he went by Dustin before they gave up on it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

His sense of humor seems to mostly just be like that from what I can tell. Like, if he really wanted to change his name he just could have. He's not exactly a household name. It would just make things mildly less likely people would find the ant grenade video as soon as they met him or know he used to yell at children.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/RealJakeHager/status/1230588533032865795

Stop being transphobic is a great first step, Jake.

......please don't be transphobic, Orange.... :ohdear:

Waffleopolis fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 21, 2020

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Huntman posted:

Plus I think Chuck has said that he hates that the name Chuck Taylor stuck. Not sure if he was serious or not, but he did have that angle in EVOLVE where he went by Dustin before they gave up on it.

he was like 14 when he started training and he was wearing All Stars and the trainer called him chuck taylor so it stuck

also the former stokley hathaway had a funny good angle in chikara where he trademarked chuck taylor as a wrestling name and was chuck taylor while chuck was being dustin

but yea mostly just go watch poppin dogs and talkin hogs man, its the best and they're all on highspots network on the $10/mo sub

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Huntman posted:

Was also during his retirement tour, and yeah, he picked the name Chuck Taylor when he was 14 and he's been wrestling 20 years now so he feels like he's stuck with it.

For better content, here's all the names he came up with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifolC4Nt140

For more content: Kota Ibushi is either really bad at math or just expects his corpse to be wrestling ten years after his death like Yoshihiko

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

RealFoxy posted:

I want to link Bix's article on Gage until the end of time. Dude was so homophobic and robbed a bank, turned his life around and is living the best life. MDK

Give Nick Gage one of them Jeff Cobb deals, Coward Tony.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

boxcarhobo posted:

but yea mostly just go watch poppin dogs and talkin hogs man, its the best and they're all on highspots network on the $10/mo sub
Beat me to the post, but yeah. Every single one is worth watching, especially the Teddy Hart shoot which had Teddy singling out an incredibly socially anxious Trent to tell his life story to, including pretty much everything he just recently got arrested for.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The cut to the happy graphic at the end is :discourse:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

"Scoot Tatum" is the funniest possible name, I'm laughing again just typing it out.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/fakekinkade/status/1230653211280891912?s=19

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Beat me to the post, but yeah. Every single one is worth watching, especially the Teddy Hart shoot which had Teddy singling out an incredibly socially anxious Trent to tell his life story to, including pretty much everything he just recently got arrested for.

i have this on dvd because my WWE friend got it in one of those dumb subscription boxes and he gave it to me because he considers the best friends as just over because of youtube (he's also a big HHH guy [he has a nice house i can watch wrestling with my friends at])

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

"You've gotta know that's a hard left!"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

RealFoxy posted:

That's the one episode of Talkin Dogs I just couldn't get through. Teddy is scary

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Sal Vulcano?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

"Scoot Tatum" is the funniest possible name, I'm laughing again just typing it out.

i just say scoot tatum out loud to myself sometimes and laugh

chuck is the guy im really most happy for in aew because he was so disheartened and then he got on njpw and led that to being on loving TNT on wednesday nights, what a ride for a great guy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He finally got that WCW money :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

boxcarhobo posted:

i have this on dvd because my WWE friend got it in one of those dumb subscription boxes and he gave it to me because he considers the best friends as just over because of youtube (he's also a big HHH guy [he has a nice house i can watch wrestling with my friends at])

You tell him that “over because of YouTube” is still over?