Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (100% and Platinum Trophy)

elf help book fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Mar 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (100%)

How good is the remaster cf the originals?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

looks great and plays right, no added fat

i hesitated, because these are a case where the originals looked good enough on the original system that the original graphics is part of the appeal of them. but they hit the style well enough that you forget these games arent supposed to look like modern games, its not a weird bother in the back of your head like many "remasters"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picked up the trilogy last night on sale. Only ever played 3 but it’s one of my fondest gaming memories and I remember my mam and dad watching me fight Buzz and try to give tips despite never having seen a video game before

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

1. Specter Knight

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yakuza 5

To me, Kazuma Kiryu is family.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

ONE

MORE

TO

GO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3. Super Mario Galaxy 2. Now the Road to 242 begins.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Using Luigi for the green stars is cheating. Don't be a punk.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Never implied I'd be using that green freak for the 121 bonus stars.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Luigi is too afraid to even work a vacuum. And I'm to believe he can match Mario toe-for-toe in his heroic journey across the galaxy to save Princess Peach and the Luma race writ large? Get real.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finally, somebody gets it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mario has no courage as he doesn’t feel true fear and has nothing to overcome. Luigi is a coward who overcomes his fears and is truly brave. gently caress off.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Luigi is too afraid to even work a vacuum. And I'm to believe he can match Mario toe-for-toe in his heroic journey across the galaxy to save Princess Peach and the Luma race writ large? Get real.
Jesus Christ, go gently caress yourself.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lotta heart for IT to call anyone a freak lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Mario has no courage as he doesn’t feel true fear and has nothing to overcome. Luigi is a coward who overcomes his fears and is truly brave. gently caress off.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What is better: to be born brave or to overcome your cowardly nature through great effort?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Cindered Shadows

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
5+ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (Zero Isle West Clear, Zero Isle North Clear, Zero Isle South Clear)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What about Zero Isle East?

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

Evil Eagle posted:

What about Zero Isle East?

I did that earlier.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sekiro - Shadows Die Twice (Shura)

I was planning to make some stupid troll post where I called the game bad and that I'm glad it's over but it's just too drat good and I'm pumped for NG+.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Sekiro - Shadows Die Twice (Shura)

I was planning to make some stupid troll post where I called the game bad and that I'm glad it's over but it's just too drat good and I'm pumped for NG+.

You extremely haven't finished the game yet, an enormous chunk of the game happens after the shura choice is presented to you. Think of the shura ending as being like one of those joke endings in NieR that you can get halfway through the game.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

It's got a sweet boss fight though so it's not like you wasted your time or anything, just gives you more to look forward to in ng+

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

elf help book posted:

Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (100%)

Beat this too just now but 73% :buddy:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baxate posted:

Trouble with the trolley eh?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Baxate posted:

cool i just went back and got the platinum trophy

3 seems a lot better

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

It's finally over. It was brilliant.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

2. Final Fantasy X-2 Remaster on Switch.

Walked around with no xp items for a good portion of the game to avoid getting overleveled but it was still a bit too easy. Decent but not as good as I remember :(

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
3) SLASH'EM (dwarf valkyrie)

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
3) Specter of torment

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Draugen

I probably should've researched this one a bit but I just got it cause i liked the dev's other games. Sadly this one was pretty lame - a mystery story in which the characters shrug and give up at the end. At least it was short.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
just beat doom 2016 on hardest difficulty, good times. also beat ape out :vick:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Saints Row 4 and DLC. Super fun and very funny. I like how it brought back characters and events from the whole series, going back to the first. Excited for the SR5 announcement later this year.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
ootr all randomized. pain in the rear end

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Saints Row 4 and DLC. Super fun and very funny. I like how it brought back characters and events from the whole series, going back to the first. Excited for the SR5 announcement later this year.

sr5 is gonna be a moba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Spyro the Dragon: Reignited Edition (Switch) 120%

It was so weird playing a game I know so well with updated graphics. Everything was mostly the same but there were a few things that were off enough to really mess with my muscle memory. Also joycon drift killed me so many times.