Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

welp close the thread, we've finally done it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

This might be the most perfect tweet I have ever seen.

“Challenge Accepted”

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Why is it so hard for people to admit they were wrong online? Why does every idiot have to throw a temper tantrum?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You can never recover from a mistake.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I enjoyed one of the replies that’s like “A ham sandwich could pop that crowd” like it’s some sort of badge of dishonor that the audience wants to enjoy the thing they bought a ticket for.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Were we not enjoying our boners at some point?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I guess people are so used to having to extract joy out of terrible circumstances they've forgotten what fun is.

And yeah that match had everything
-great hoss action
-pretty ladies bein pretty
-xanax fueled jim ross commentary

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I enjoyed one of the replies that’s like “A ham sandwich could pop that crowd” like it’s some sort of badge of dishonor that the audience wants to enjoy the thing they bought a ticket for.

Its this weird aspect of the WWE vs AEW thing where like some WWE fans have spent so many years defending WWE by giving up that there's a bunch of things wrong and they're grading on a curve that just simple unqualified enthusiasm is somehow scandalous and fraudulent.

And like if AEW fans never criticized anything then maybe they'd have a point. But the Nightmare Collective existed like some monument to the bad faith of that argument.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you check his profile there are even more of these posts.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
I didn't know where to put this. It's stupid, but not really an opinion, and it's good instead of bad.

bebaloorpabopalo fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Feb 21, 2020

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

I didn't know where it put this. It's stupid, but not really an opinion, and it's good instead of bad.

this reads like those fetish comments that are on every single YouTube video of a jobber squash

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/20SM_NJ/status/1227887528151257089

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I-

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I bet if you brought up Darby Allin to that guy he'd run his brain in circles to explain why he doesn't count.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I suspect this is another one of too stupid to be left out in the rain kind of bots.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

The men’s roster on the AEW website has 25 faces, 20 heels and 2 Lucha Brothers.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 21, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Every "vaping advocate" I've ever met is the kind of shitbox that sucks on their rig on the subway and blows clouds of smoke that smell like blueberry assholes everywhere.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

lmao I got him to lick a boot

https://twitter.com/BungleSharkfart/status/1230907401861259265

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the reason why that guy thinks aew has too many heels is because when you watch wwe only the heels are presented as ever making any sense whatsoever. occasionally

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, the obvious answer would be Moxley but I'd guess he'd rationalize that Moxley isn't a "pure face" because he tries to stab out people's eyes and stuff. Digging deeper through the thread he just seems to have a problem with "shades of grey" and people not fitting simple molds in general.

https://twitter.com/20SM_NJ/status/1227888906835722240

Just going through his tweets he seems to actually be kind of consistently snarky or favorable all around from AEW to WWE to ROH. He even makes a joke about Vince regretting letting Cody go now that he's a big star. So I interpret that original post as more of snarky response to Cody's whole over the top thing or his and the Elite's "wokeness".

And thus concludes that weird time I was sick and didn't want to get out of bed so I wasted 20 minutes of my life trying to understand Rex the vaping advocate on Twitter.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kindly requesting "Evolve Your Heelness" embroidered on a decorative pillow.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
MRT everytime you reel one of these guppies in it just reminds me of Bart talking about how appealing to teens with bleak music is shooting fish in a barrel

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brad Shepard blocked me the time I tried to fight him IRL. what is saying that's got Erick Stevens and AJ Gray all upset.

https://twitter.com/RichHomieJuice/status/1230903497366917122

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/1230894914302509056?s=19

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what a loving coward

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'll take any opportunity i can to tell brad shepard to shut the gently caress up

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Imagine seeing this and having any reaction other than being entirely in love with Effy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I imagine Brad sitting there in his chair, alone, farting. And sometimes going "got em again"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ha. there they are, saying everyone should feel safe and comfortable at the wrestling show. but then they hypocritically leave out the people whose sole purpose for being there is to ruin the event for others with hatred and bigotry. Pathetic

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Effy seems cool as gently caress.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I won't link the garbage but Dutch Mantell is firmly in Val Venis's court, re:transphobia

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Every "vaping advocate" I've ever met is the kind of shitbox that sucks on their rig on the subway and blows clouds of smoke that smell like blueberry assholes everywhere.

some of them are unpleasant in other ways!

https://twitter.com/GroverNorquist/status/1224881924021411842

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I love that Grover Norquist has the most stereotypical 19th century capitalist oil baron name

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I mean if you wanna save a couple of bucks and huff industrial chemical fumes, they're always hiring at the sticky note plants.

here's a real good one that made me laugh

https://twitter.com/M1zasterP1ece/status/1230973671180840962

coconono fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Feb 21, 2020

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
The one comforting thing about Brad is that he's had such little success at making money as a wrestling news grifter that he constantly talks about how it doesn't bother him because it was never his intent.

Also: Yes, Effy is awesome. Super nice guy who will take all the time in the world with fans, especially those for whom who he's served as a role model or pillar of strength type.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Effy seems v cool and I don't know who Brad Shephard is but I do know already he's a piece of poo poo. So that's good to get out of the way. I hope Effy beats him up irl.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

:qq: an event enthusiastically attended by Nick Gage says that they'll be violent :qq:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

coconono posted:

I mean if you wanna save a couple of bucks and huff industrial chemical fumes, they're always hiring at the sticky note plants.

here's a real good one that made me laugh

https://twitter.com/M1zasterP1ece/status/1230973671180840962

its gonna be awesome when wwe does ppvs again and all of them but the mania, the rumble and ss get less buys than aew ppvs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Low Desert Punk posted:

I love that Grover Norquist has the most stereotypical 19th century capitalist oil baron name

Kind of like how Saxby Chambliss is the platonic ideal of scumbag southern politician names.