Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'm sure it will all be very tragic when her bloodless corpse is removed from the white house after being discovered stuck to the ceiling by the incoming Sanders administration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

yeah theyre married for nefarious reasons im sure

i bet theyre both gay and just dont want peopel to thik they are anything but white an dstragiht

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
marrying for evil

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
maybe she just thinks he's handsome and charismatic

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

cumshitter posted:

i bet theyre both gay and just dont want peopel to thik they are anything but white an dstragiht

She’s his beard, but for torturing children to death in his basement bunker rather than for being gay.

She gets nothing out of the deal because she was raised as a conservative woman and thus has no desires or sense of self.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

maybe she just thinks he's handsome and charismatic

He must be really funny

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/KashJackson2018/status/1230923443404726273

lol the first reply on twitter in incognito mode is this guy, a guy who had his kids taken away from him because he threw his 3 year old child into a loving wall and gave them brain damage (and posts regularly pleading for trump to intercede and get his kids back for him) and of course for some reason he has a loving blue checkmark

Twitter = nazis, child abusers, and pedophiles are a-ok, but if you tell the president to go gently caress himself, yer outta here

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
more like Fash Jackson

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/KashJackson2018/status/1230923443404726273

lol the first reply on twitter in incognito mode is this guy, a guy who had his kids taken away from him because he threw his 3 year old child into a loving wall and gave them brain damage (and posts regularly pleading for trump to intercede and get his kids back for him) and of course for some reason he has a loving blue checkmark

Twitter = nazis, child abusers, and pedophiles are a-ok, but if you tell the president to go gently caress himself, yer outta here

that feeling when u are the only one editing your wiki page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kash_Jackson#Opposition_Dump

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
She’s Running: Ilhan Omar’s GOP Challenger Is On The Lam Amid Shoplifting Charges

quote:

She’s running for Congress–and from the law.

Local Minnesota authorities are on the lookout for Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) Republican challenger, Danielle Stella, who failed to appear in court after she was charged with theft.

Staffers at the Hennepin County District Court and the county sheriff’s office confirmed to TPM that a judge had issued an arrest warrant after Stella skipped her hearing on October 31.
Stella allegedly shoplifted over $2,000 worth of items from Target in January 2019, then approximately $40 in “cat merchandise” from a grocery store several months later.

:allears:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao dumbass, Target is notorious for letting people get away with it until the value of the merch they stole reaches felony levels before they interrupt them in the act and bring them in with the entire backlog of footage

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
so basically every American citizen is born with a free target gift card but they have to be super careful not to go over the limit?

like I don't shoplift but if I wanted to i could just get a new coffee maker and never steal again and be fine I guess.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

lmao dumbass, Target is notorious for letting people get away with it until the value of the merch they stole reaches felony levels before they interrupt them in the act and bring them in with the entire backlog of footage

shoplifting rules and you should do it if you think you can get away with it, im peanut butler and i approve this message

I have a friend who hasn't paid for shoes in years because he just goes into Target, tries on shoes, leaves his old ones in the box. He says he does it for two reasons: 1) he's a single dad of two and works at a call center, and, 2) it's extremely funny

anyway he got taken in a couple months ago, and has to pay a fine and do an ethics class. The ethics class is like 80% videos, hosted by a priest according to the chiron, and they don't really care about phone usage so he decided to look the guy up on google- turns out the priest was caught molesting children in like 2004; the videos were made in 2010, and he's like "*this* is the guy trying to teach me ethics??"

he told the guy running the class about it, and dude was pissed, saying "damnit I spent $400 on these videos"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Peanut Butler posted:

shoplifting rules and you should do it if you think you can get away with it, im peanut butler and i approve this message

I have a friend who hasn't paid for shoes in years because he just goes into Target, tries on shoes, leaves his old ones in the box. He says he does it for two reasons: 1) he's a single dad of two and works at a call center, and, 2) it's extremely funny

anyway he got taken in a couple months ago, and has to pay a fine and do an ethics class. The ethics class is like 80% videos, hosted by a priest according to the chiron, and they don't really care about phone usage so he decided to look the guy up on google- turns out the priest was caught molesting children in like 2004; the videos were made in 2010, and he's like "*this* is the guy trying to teach me ethics??"

he told the guy running the class about it, and dude was pissed, saying "damnit I spent $400 on these videos"

lmfao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Peanut Butler posted:

it seems everybody has learned a lesson from this

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Working at a call center should net you one free murder every year

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Peanut Butler posted:

america.txt

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

:hai:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Peanut Butler posted:

Lmao

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Sorry to bludgeon you

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder how many people read that article and tunnel-vision themselves into thinking it’s about Omar and miss the “‘s challenger”

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Peanut Butler posted:

Wild ride start to finish. Fight on call center dad.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Peanut Butler posted:

lmao i'm gonna shoplift now

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

But for real how you gonna shoplift a pair of new shoes and get run down by security

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
He’d picked up heels for the missus that last time.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

should have stolen Hulk Hogan shoes for groceries

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
WE INTERUPT THIS THREAD TO BRING YOU:
:bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes:
https://twitter.com/WABlackFlag/status/1231009499328106496

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

meanwhile the goodwill guy still hasn't been charged

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

OH MY GOD I WISH TO VOTE FOR YOU

I HAVE A loving LIST

BE MY ANGEL

edit: i altered this post to be slightly less actionable but no less sincere

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Nice, but whatexactly did he do?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Mr Interweb posted:

Killed a couple people on a train because they didn’t like his racist rants

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Mr Interweb posted:

stabbed three men who were preventing him from harassing Muslim women on public transit

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Here's to hoping he gets Dylan Roofed

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Oh that guy. I thought it was that one nazi who broke that antifa chick's spine

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Two funny things:
1:

A 33-year old American tourist went to Dresden, Germany, where he was spotted removing some antifascist stickers (so I assume he's a fascist visiting some Dresden neonazis), and was attacked by some upstanding German citizens. He managed to get away, but a little while later someone on a bike comes up to him, pepper-sprays him in the face and steals his 80-dollar hat :sun:

2:
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1227679566883364867
(dude's a trump supporter so there's nothing "mistaken" about this tbh)

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Peanut Butler posted:

you love to see it

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

From a few pages back, but he got his rear end beaten so badly he turned into Ellen DeGeneres

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Do people wear MAGA hats in public? I mean aside from Trump rallies and stuff.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

when i was in DC a few months ago there was a teen wearing one in the Holocaust Museum

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I've only seen one in Kansas City at the 2017 Royals Opening Day, complete with a TRUMP 45 Royals jersey-

but I live in a college town west of the city and it'd be an excellent way to get bodily fluids in your food/drink/face here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

When I worked retail in rural Alabama it was common to see two or three a day minimum at Walmart.