Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in 5 years wrestlemania will be 11 matches across seven hours of exact clone epics full of finisher kickouts and poisonranas off the top of cages and so on. super interesting. crowds will chant, "kick out of the next big move at 2.99" as a sign of respect to the amazing matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Cav is probably not wrong. Instead of 11 matches in 7 hours it'll be 7 matches in 11 hours.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1230349700500353024

lord help me i mildly agree with ryan satin

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

(mostly)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

Cav is probably not wrong. Instead of 11 matches in 7 hours it'll be 7 matches in 11 hours.

Wrestlemania 35 was already 7.5 hours

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Gargano/Ciampa has to be loser leaves NXT, right? It was originally the plan and they have to do something here to freshen this feud up.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Incessant Excess posted:

Gargano/Ciampa has to be loser leaves NXT, right? It was originally the plan and they have to do something here to freshen this feud up.

And Ciampa's very firm about being too banged up for main roster travel so congrats to Johnny Gargano for his last PPV match in the next 3 years

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Minor League Johnny might as well resign himself to a life in catering once Ciampa retires.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Seams posted:

Minor League Johnny might as well resign himself to a life in catering once Ciampa retires.

and not even the same catering that his wife is hanging out in

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

kyle o'reilly is genuinely the best wrestler in all of wwe right now and should be pushed appropriately and gargano needs to get gone because he sucks and everyone who likes him is wrong

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

brian posted:

kyle o'reilly is genuinely the best wrestler in all of wwe right now and should be pushed appropriately and gargano needs to get gone because he sucks and everyone who likes him is wrong

...Isn't that a good reason for him to stick around, because better he stinks up there than a company that isn't awful on every level?

brian
Sep 11, 2001

forkboy84 posted:

...Isn't that a good reason for him to stick around, because better he stinks up there than a company that isn't awful on every level?

i dunno they have kyle o reilly so i have to watch it so would prefer him being on the main roster or something else i don't watch once in a while

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

kyle oreilly sadly raising his hands to air guitar and sighing because he didnt have a belt to do it with was the only good part of nxt this week.

that's why he should take it off of cole

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I remember the endless KOR v Cole matches in NJPW being boring as blazes.

brian
Sep 11, 2001

that's because of adam cole, baby

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lid posted:

I remember the endless KOR v Cole matches in NJPW being boring as blazes.

At least part of that was because they did nothing to make the New Japan fans care about those dudes or the ROH title so it was just dead.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
All those of you making GBS threads on Adam Cole are really short-changing him. He's heads above the competition

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cage Kicker posted:

All those of you making GBS threads on Adam Cole are really short-changing him. He's heads above the competition

lookit diss dude

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Gargano is apparently just as banged up as Ciampa

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Is Poppy ever going to have a match?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

they may have to if the injuries keep mounting up.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

AEW would kill to have her on their roster

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Is Poppy still a thing? Is it I who am out of touch or WWE?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

She seems to be on NXT at least as much as Kona Reeves which is why I asked.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Bianca Belair just interrupted a match to challenge Charlotte and then left and the match continued.

NXT sucks.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

she recently did a show in Portland that only about 100 people (if that) showed up to so uh

no

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

the escape goat posted:

she recently did a show in Portland that only about 100 people (if that) showed up to so uh

no

Sounds like the perfect level of relevance to be collaborating with NXT

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Is she still an ASMR draw?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

As far as wrestling connected acts go, she is slightly more popular than Fozzy.

(Which is not good at all because nobody outside this forum knows who Fozzy is.)

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I'm watching now and I replayed it five times trying to figure out what was up with Chelsea Green's finisher. I can't tell if she did the unprettier backwards or if the intended effect was to make Carter just...sit down.

https://twitter.com/KevinCouchenson/status/1230684053826871298?s=19

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Unprettier was her finished in TNA but like... actually the right way.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The unprettier always sucks

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I guess backwards could be considered a needlessly more complicated neckbreaker.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm curious to see it. Wouldn't a backwards unprettier just be a simple neckbreaker? Did she like do the big unpretiier setip where you spin the person around but do that backwards? And did she just drop them to her rear instead of back? I'm confused and curious.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LqEDeXmocI&t=155s

It does seem to be intentional. Chelsea grabs her from the front, so it's not like Kayden could have botched the rotation part or something.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It does sort of look to me like she just went the wrong way, realizes she hosed up, and then just decides she has to go with it. I guess you gotta wait and see what she does next time.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Yeah, it always felt like it was needlessly convoluted. The best finishers are the ones that can just come in out of nowhere, and the most complicated set-up should be a kick to the mid-section like the Stunner.

Edit: and since I mentioned finishers, and because we all know that Charlotte is going to beat Rhea Ripley clean at WrestleMania and tap her out, can I just say that I loving HATE the Figure Eight. Get to gently caress with that poo poo.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 22, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's good when Juice Robinson does it

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

forkboy84 posted:

It's good when Juice Robinson does it

no it's still bad, the left hand of god owns so much more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Aphrodite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LqEDeXmocI&t=155s

It does seem to be intentional. Chelsea grabs her from the front, so it's not like Kayden could have botched the rotation part or something.

She had a weird hesitation going for a la magistral earlier in the match so I think maybe Carter was just not ready a few times.