Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kirios posted:

guys i can't stop watching cnn please help

they actually doing fine yea, CNN sucks rear end but at their core they're cowards, Bernie winning will make them roll over and expose their soft bellies like they do all the time.

MSNBC may have a Jonestown moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ice Phisherman posted:

I'd all like to state that this is the personal apocalypse nightmare scenario of the pundit class and it loving rules.

This is the most entertaining CNN or MSNBC have ever been. It's fascinating watching panic attacks in real time.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

what is he the third MSNBC guy to compare the future first Jewish president, who lost family in the holocaust, to Hitler and/or the nazis?

I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and go with the idea that Nazis are just a representative of opposition, but it's loving bad either way.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Joy Reid just laid it out perfectly on MSNBC. Millenials and Gen Y are pissed and want to tear everything down because everything is against them, they will not stop until Bernie is the nominee, and everyone else has underestimated their rage greatly.

They're learning.

Edit: Maybe not just, I just noticed my stream is behind.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Right now so the on air MSNBC contents are just directly giving advice to Bloomberg, telling him to drop the Mike Will Get it Done ads and just air attack ads at Sanders

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
MSNBC's on-air pundits may be melting down, but the live blog on their website is actually spitting some truth:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

God drat I was expecting Nevada would be good for Bernie but this is a loving incredible set of early results

If the final results are 10% worst for Bernie, and 10% better for Biden, Bernie still wins by like six fifteen points

(edited because I was actually wrong by a full 10 points in Bernie's favor lmao)

Ms Adequate fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 22, 2020

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Right now so the on air MSNBC contents are just directly giving advice to Bloomberg, telling him to drop the Mike Will Get it Done ads and just air attack ads at Sanders

This is so entertaining. They aren't even trying to hide their bias anymore.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cabbit posted:

Joy Reid just laid it out perfectly on MSNBC. Millenials and Gen Y are pissed and want to tear everything down because everything is against them, they will not stop until Bernie is the nominee, and everyone else has underestimated their rage greatly.

They're learning.

'we've completely wrecked the country and now the people inheriting it are in a position to oust us...and they're passionate? AW poo poo WHO WOULDA THUNK?!'

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Ms Adequate posted:

God drat I was expecting Nevada would be good for Bernie but this is a loving incredible set of early results

If the final results are 10% worst for Bernie, and 10% better for Biden, Bernie still wins by like six points

six points? he wins by fifteen

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

sexpig by night posted:

'we've completely wrecked the country and now the people inheriting it are in a position to oust us...and they're passionate? AW poo poo WHO WOULDA THUNK?!'

Honestly, I was shocked that she was so self-aware as to realize Gen-X are right up there with the Boomers on the "gently caress You" list.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1231343669698949121?s=20

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ms Adequate posted:

If the final results are 10% worst for Bernie, and 10% better for Biden, Bernie still wins by like six points

yea, I expected a win but this is orgasmic, even if the craziest chaos option happens Sanders will walk away with this.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Nairbo posted:

Holy gently caress Bloomberg is physically repulsive
This is what happens when you spend the bare minimum of time doing anything but loitering around an office pretending that you work for a living.

He doesn't even take bathroom breaks if he can help it. Just decades marinating in his own piss until he became a piss goblin

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Cup Runneth Over posted:

six points? he wins by fifteen

:eyepop: You're right I'm drunk and exhausted, my bad

loving :hmbol:

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

nachos posted:

Is this what chuds felt like in 2016

someone make :chaostrump: but with bernie laughing instead

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Ms Adequate posted:

Yea, I'm loving the pundit meltdowns, but I do hope the margin of victory is still massive at the end of this. If nothing else, the media is being shown their irrelevancy in real time which owns

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Cabbit posted:

Honestly, I was shocked that she was so self-aware as to realize Gen-X are right up there with the Boomers on the "gently caress You" list.

Gen Xers aren't super left but they're way left of your average Boomer, and they were never able to get poo poo done because they're a small generation trying to overcome an incredibly huge won.

If seeing millennials and zoomers getting our poo poo together has boosted the disenchanted Gen Xers to come back for one last roll of the dice, loving hell it's not going to be close in November

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Why is no one pointing at Carville and saying “you’re obsolete. You’re a loving dinosaur. No one gives a poo poo what you think. The Democratic Party we are building is not the same one you were a part of. If you don’t like it, you can leave.”??

Well... the democratic electorate is

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Loving Brie's handle here:

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1231330651665727490?s=20

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

loving seriously, this just cannot be overstated enough. The democratic establishment is full to bursting with strategists and pundits and analysts and campaign staff who are still operating like the electorate hasn't changed since 2000. These are the people advising Warren, Biden, etc. These are the people MSNBC keeps bringing on to scream about how the electorate is irrational and can't see that they're committing suicide by supporting Sanders.

If Sanders can win, his staff can reform the DNC, and they can flush most of these people out of positions of power, the Democratic party will get insanely stronger in future elections because they'll be advised by people who actually understand the current political climate.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Hey guys, everyone's super happy, and MSNBC is currently reporting that Bernie has 42% right now. But let's keep in mind that only 6% of precincts are reporting right now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I've been listening to Pat Benatar's Invincible on loop while catching up on the thread because it's one of my favorite power up songs, is this fitting for how things are slated to go in nevada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4xBp2rizQ&hd=1

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Hey guys, everyone's super happy, and MSNBC is currently reporting that Bernie has 42% right now. But let's keep in mind that only 6% of precincts are reporting right now.
so a little premature for invincibility, got it.

song still fits though.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1231346127951187968

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Doctor Jeep posted:

someone make :chaostrump: but with bernie laughing instead

Oh, you mean THESE state delegates?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Nah I'm gonna go ahead and call it if that's alright with you. 51+% for Bernie.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Bernie Sanders!!

complete anecdote but I was at a friend's party last night in California and literally everyone like 40 ppl were taking shots for Sanders, men and women, white black and Hispanic, we're gonna fuckin win California huge too

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Basically, if there's any significant number of Warren-first, Bernie-second voters (which I think there are if the option is Biden/Bloomberg), he's in really good drat shape to clinch the nomination.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Ms Adequate posted:

Gen Xers aren't super left but they're way left of your average Boomer, and they were never able to get poo poo done because they're a small generation trying to overcome an incredibly huge won.

If seeing millennials and zoomers getting our poo poo together has boosted the disenchanted Gen Xers to come back for one last roll of the dice, loving hell it's not going to be close in November

Also the X'ers made the best punk music.

X'ers that are chuds suck, but there are leftist X'ers out there who are beaten down as gently caress and hopeless and it's getting to the point where we can help them believe in something.

It's important to reach out to them. To tell them that the path is narrow to something better, but it's a loving path.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

MSNBC talking about how this makes Sanders the front runner: "really, he was the front runner a week ago"

Motherfuckers he has been the frontrunner since 2016

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

That 6% has not budged in a while and is giving me flashbacks.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

my bony fealty posted:

Bernie Sanders!!

complete anecdote but I was at a friend's party last night in California and literally everyone like 40 ppl were taking shots for Sanders, men and women, white black and Hispanic, we're gonna fuckin win California huge too

Even in the Bay Area where we have a bunch of millennial techbro chuds who are either full on libertarian or scorned Yang gang, I've witnessed tons of support for Bernie and his rally up in Richmond ended up having to turn people away at the door even though they booked a place that could hold 10K despite only expecting 7K to show up. He's gonna loving take California.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Sanders was the frontrunner a week ago and is the nominee now.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Not sure if I should stick with the measured sense-talking of Yang on CNN, or switch to MSNBC to try and catch some meltdowns

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

kidkissinger posted:

MSNBC talking about how this makes Sanders the front runner: "really, he was the front runner a week ago"

Motherfuckers he has been the frontrunner since 2016

Eh he was polling pretty weak last year. But having a fully functioning heart has given him superpowers

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
oh, before I forget, does anyone have the image showing all the corporations that pay no taxes, need it for a friend. I think the image was laid out like a poster with all the corporation names in 3 big vertical rows, white text on a blue background? Sorry, google's not giving me anything like that.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Failed Imagineer posted:

Not sure if I should stick with the measured sense-talking of Yang on CNN, or switch to MSNBC to try and catch some meltdowns

The meltdowns are highly entertaining.

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post
I just got home from door to door canvassing for Bernie in California, first time in my life I've ever volunteered for any campaign. Feels great, tons of people were voting for him including a guy who initially angrily yelled at us for knocking on his door and then chased us down to get some bumper stickers and tell us he was feeling the bern. How has the NV thing been going?

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Bernard loving Sanders, ya'll.

I think I need to kick in some more money. My elderly Biden/Bloomberg supporter parents have not bent the knee yet but I think some Bernie merch may either make them kill me or help them see the light!

A a disaffected GenXer, I'd like to say that the kids are alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Failed Imagineer posted:

MSNBC. Get the meltdowns while they're good.