Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XadIrDysFIk

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

...when I pee

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

why indeed

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

That seems rad. I want my balls heat imprint to surprise the next unwary shitter.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Hitting this Block for 416 Years Crashes Paper Mario

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

(looks like the chainsaw one didn't work as well)

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Telebite posted:

(looks like the chainsaw one didn't work as well)

guess that changed when they realized they'd struck viral gold

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351227907072589845/680921617727225858/Rabbit_learns_he_is_adopted.mp4

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

I counted 83 rats. WTF?

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
The other eight were from the personal collection.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Rat Dead Redemption.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Uh is that waking up rabbits channel as actual animal cruelty as it looks or is there a trick?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

BattleMaster posted:

Uh is that waking up rabbits channel as actual animal cruelty as it looks or is there a trick?

Yeah, I don't understand how YouTube hasn't removed it yet.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

BattleMaster posted:

Clickbait for click throughs / views.

The firework wick is a candle wick. There's no firework exploding,.

For the air horn, the rabbit is woken up by being petted with the airhorn. Hilarious.

Etc.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

BattleMaster posted:

They’re jokes.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Not sure... doesn't look very canon! Better watch the vid to see what that's all about!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Finally

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

His beard grew slightly, I guess.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

YouTube 2020: A screaming Swedish weirdo grows his beard slightly, 13 million people tune in to watch

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

One search, four different reaction videos, four different "reaction face" thumbnails, three videos with millions of views each, three different values of the original painting, and whatever video they are reacting to doesn't come up on search results at all.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Telebite posted:

One search, four different reaction videos, four different "reaction face" thumbnails, three videos with millions of views each, three different values of the original painting, and whatever video they are reacting to doesn't come up on search results at all.

I remember a time when Lia (SSSniperwolf) was more known as for her game videos (and also tits but that have not changed).

Telebite posted:

YouTube 2020: A screaming Swedish weirdo grows his beard slightly, 13 million people tune in to watch

Well to be fair he did say he was quitting YouTube for like a year and suddenly he uploaded this. Maybe he should have waited until it has really been a year.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Telebite posted:

"What would you do has returned one last time unless we reach 25000 likes :)"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Telebite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHsa9DqmId8
This but with zero actual content. Reaction videos made 100 percent for children who leave their tablets on autoplay and aren't paying any attention.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Well, what's the answer!?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I used Firefox for a while but it had an issue where saving an image made it crash and after a couple days of that I went back to chrome. I should probably try Firefox again but it better not do this poo poo again.