Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Lol unreadable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The formatting got dicked but read through it. I posted it because I kind of remembered the "CIA and mossad did 9/11" part but I had forgotten the "but it doesn't matter because white people have been doing this poo poo for ages and loving deserve it" part lol

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

CIA sent anthrax to shut down government during crucial post-9/11 period

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/biowar101.html

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

If Bernie gets in, would the Executive Branch be able to release the redacted Saudi 🇸🇦 pages of the 9/11 report or other sources and would they be able to find and release any information about Epstein or is this all black box stuff that even a Sanders administration could never expose?

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1231982861332467720?s=20

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Like Trump, Bloomberg blocked recovering history of his private jet's flight history.

1000% chance that saint James was one of the locations

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Epstein's black book certainly had a lot of contact methods for Bloomberg...

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1232068412609835009

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1232034506468548608?s=19

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Hot Topic? The retail chain which aggressively targeted teenagers by selling trendy band shirts and other hip commodities promoting cartoon shows and drug use but that also had an area in the back that sold sex toys and gummy penis candy ("it's for bachelorette parties") and which could be found in every shopping mall in America? Is that the Hot Topic you're referring to? I just want to make sure we're on the same page here

twoday has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Feb 25, 2020

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

CIA sent anthrax to shut down government during crucial post-9/11 period

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/biowar101.html
didn't someone fake credentials and get the CDC or some lab to send him anthrax for research to prove how easy it is?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

twoday posted:

Hot Topic? The retail chain which aggressively targeted teenagers by selling trendy band shirts and other hip commodities promoting cartoon shows and drug use but that also had an area in the back that sold sex toys and gummy penis candy ("it's for bachelorette parties") and which could be found in every shopping mall in America? Is that the Hot Topic you're referring to? I just want to make sure we're on the same page here

yes that one

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

twoday posted:

You have hot topic and Spencer's gifts mashed together.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

spencers gifts was the lavalamp and edible underwear store ftw

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
San Francisco was a store along much the same lines, with better lighting

twoday
May 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

lol you're right

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the mandala effect stole my Jhonen Vasquez vibrator

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

wrong thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846624&pagenumber=1

twoday
May 4, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

the mandala effect stole my Jhonen Vasquez vibrator

stoned out of my mind at the mall, trying to figure out where the pretzel stand was, unable to remember whether I bought a System of a Down cd or a coffee mug that says "KISS ME I'M 60" ten minutes earlier

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Mr Hootington posted:

i thought he was talking about halliburton teen

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

twoday posted:

stoned out of my mind at the mall, trying to figure out where the pretzel stand was, unable to remember whether I bought a System of a Down cd or a coffee mug that says "KISS ME I'M 60" ten minutes earlier

Rip Joe Biden

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

lol
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epsteins-rolodex-famous-friends-and-acquaintances.html

quote:

Former Harvard president and Clinton Treasury Secretary Larry Summers connected with Epstein mostly for fundraising purposes for the university. “Those close to Epstein say he holds the University president in very high regard,” the Harvard Crimson reported in 2003. Epstein gave $30 million to Harvard for the Epstein Program for Mathematical Biology and Evolutionary Dynamics, agreeing to put his name on the thing only after being persuaded by Summers. Summers also appeared in the “Lolita Express” flight logs.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
What's the mossad c4 9/11 story, is it connected to the art students

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

Something something a bunch of people were warned not to go to work that day basically I think

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It's a stupid conspiracy that thinks that Israel gives a single gently caress about Diaspora Jews

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

they allegedly toured the towers in the days leading up without supervision or access restrictions

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

its been almost 20 years and I would still like to read parts 2 and 3 of fox news's art student article series

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

it was an intelligence boondoggle that aimed to further villainize art students (impossible)

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1232507291997474817?s=21
Hmmmmmmm

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Cars seem to be a big menace for people who metoo rich guys.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

was it a hot and run or did the person stop and say it was an accidental? it seems like an important detail that should be included in the story there

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

so whats up with bob iger im sure there has to be some rumours by now

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Impkins Patootie posted:

coathat
May 21, 2007

WHy are they arranged in that order? who would do that?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

coathat posted:

WHy are they arranged in that order? who would do that?

boxofficemojo got ruined by imdb, it's super frustrating

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Impkins Patootie posted:

He just runs a giant Hollywood studio that has a big focus on kids, I'm sure he's cool and good.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

chances the LA side of the weinstein case is gonna evaporate because of what he probably knows about the LAPD and LASO protecting various hollywood trafficking rings

also chances he's going to die soon

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gh0stpinballa posted:

chances the LA side of the weinstein case is gonna evaporate because of what he probably knows about the LAPD and LASO protecting various hollywood trafficking rings

also chances he's going to die soon

that fat gently caress wont be able to hang himself

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

He just runs a giant Hollywood studio that has a big focus on kids, I'm sure he's cool and good.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Rogue one was good

E I couldn't remember right away if I saw solo, so that probably means it was bad

v oh oh it had Donald Glover in it yeah I remember liking it vv

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 18:08 on Feb 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Rogue One and Solo were both better than the last Star Wars movie