Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

ekuNNN posted:

15% of Latino voters want Trump?

Losing Latinos 85-15 is pretty devastating.

Latinos are less of a monolith than Black voters. A disturbing number of them like the cruel deportations for people coming to America “the wrong way”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1232446481044369409

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Majorian posted:

Did anybody post this yet? If not, pretty cool. The Lancet is legit, for those of you who don't know:

https://twitter.com/WildflowerSRQ/status/1232404221900787714

is this good for bernie?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

RasperFat posted:

Losing Latinos 85-15 is pretty devastating.

Latinos are less of a monolith than Black voters. A disturbing number of them like the cruel deportations for people coming to America “the wrong way”.

yeah hispanic people who've had families here for generations can be just as reactionary as anyone else sometimes

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/GravelInstitute/status/1232404664076906496

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jfc

quote:

“There is so much hope ... knowing that if you have somebody like a Biden or a Buttigieg or a Klobuchar at the top of the ticket, we have extraordinary opportunities down-ballot ... and to make this race about Donald Trump and Republicans in Texas,” said Matt Angle, a longtime Democratic strategist in the state. “The concern is if Bernie is the nominee, then it’s about him.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

ekuNNN posted:

Theres plenty of latinx chuds, turns out being rich is more important than being Hispanic. About a month ago I looked up the campaign donations from Puerto Rico for 2020. Bernie was in first place at ~$38k, but Trump was second at ~$19k. In some places Trump was even in first. This in a place that went to Rubio in the 2016 primary.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
The Texas Democratic Party is completely broke brained and dumb

They're the main reason there won't be a blue wave in Texas in 2020

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I would seriously rather that they would be lumped by national origin then by "latino".

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

I'm extremely freaked out, too!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

proof of pete being a human/corporation test tube baby???

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
is there any evidence a president actually effects downballots.

I know Obama took some losses but that was years into his presidency

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

It's pretty common for dissidents under surveillance long term by secret police forces to get to know their tails after a while.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1232455146665209857

:staredog:

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

is there any evidence a president actually effects downballots.

I know Obama took some losses but that was years into his presidency
Bloomberg buying up all local staffers is much more likely to effect downballots.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

No info on the rest of the candidates

What other candidates

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Get in loser we're starting a revolution :yeshaha:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Lmao "it's all about him, the guy who has the 'not me, us' campaign slogan and gets all his funding from normies"

Pathetic Bernie only has 26%... how's he expect to beat the other 74%? :smugdog:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

All these hacks are getting shook at the prospect of being primaried from their left

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Shipon posted:

yeah hispanic people who've had families here for generations can be just as reactionary as anyone else sometimes

Also, extremely bad blood between nationalities (like Colombians hate X and Guatemalans hate Y) and Cubans just being overwhelmingly republican in general.

Latinos are very much not a monolith and republicans driving them away to get below 30% is loving wild but not unpredictable.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lmao "it's all about him, the guy who has the 'not me, us' campaign slogan and gets all his funding from normies"

Pathetic Bernie only has 26%... how's he expect to beat the other 74%? :smugdog:

Hanzo steel

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

a fatguy baldspot posted:

is this good for bernie?

It's nice ammo for him to have when he inevitably gets another round of "B-B-B-BUT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT?!?!:qq:"

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

clinton led in national polls and look how that ended up. its good he's up in that but the big issue is to make sure he's up in the state polls.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

ekuNNN posted:

I've seen a few videos of Mexican immigrants who became citizens or have green cards say that whenever Trump talks about Mexicans, he doesn't mean them specifically and does mean "the bad ones". A strange world out there.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Reminder: Berno crushed in early voting in NV

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Strong Sauce posted:

clinton led in national polls and look how that ended up. its good he's up in that but the big issue is to make sure he's up in the state polls.

No, the big issues is to grind out enemies into a paste and install glorious fully automated gay space communism

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ekuNNN posted:

Many Latinos are white.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Blood! Blood! Bloooooood!

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
Is this the game day thread for the debate

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Centrist Committee posted:

Is this the game day thread for the debate

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904382

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
lol what the gently caress is this poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joZs1xrISK0

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

is this real cause holy poo poo

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Chokes McGee posted:

Je souhaite que je sois Américain :eng101:

Canadians should be allowed to vote in US elections. We're basically their unconquered state.

I want my vote and want to give it to Bernard Sanders.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Bernie

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Thoguh posted:

I must admit I wasn't clear that "simp" stood for "simpleton" but I did also not realize that it was slang for a homer simpson shaped vagina.

:dudsmile:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
e: wrong thread

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://twitter.com/nausjcaa/status/1232487412556656640

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Folks, the Civil Rights Movement and Stonewall?

They're bad.