Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

funmanguy posted:

I have been pending approval for a while.

man i die a lot in grifts.

Don't know how high you have pushed but barring some ridiculous bullshit, if you are dying more than twice you should probably go lower.

All about that speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
but i want to hit 70

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

funmanguy posted:

but i want to hit 70

Oh, the joys of softcore. When I play HC everything is so easy since I play as safe as possible (and slow). But in softcore, yeah baby, the max I can. When in a rush, gently caress that, as long as I finish the GR, it's all good.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
There are clans and then there are communities, two different things. Clans require approval, communities do not. If you are pending approval, that means you tried to join a clan.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

funmanguy posted:

but i want to hit 70

Ah fair yeah, if you are pushing rifts that's different. I have been running 60 since it is comfortable but could maybe do 75. It'd be painful though.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
Hey what about I create D3 switch discord so we can get a party going next season. It'll be like 10 people at most I reckon.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Vic posted:

Hey what about I create D3 switch discord so we can get a party going next season. It'll be like 10 people at most I reckon.

I'm admin of the reg d3 goon discord if you want mod status

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU
Is there a PC Discord floating around anywhere?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Zarin posted:

Is there a PC Discord floating around anywhere?

https://discord.gg/GrvHrm6

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I did it

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Yeet! What primal?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Could you make a switch channel in that discord? I'd use it for next season.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

mewse posted:

I'm admin of the reg d3 goon discord if you want mod status

Cool joined as Vic#4040. Make us a switch text channel so we can share our friend codes.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Zarin posted:

Yeet! What primal?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

That's actually a very good weapon for your Enchantress with the Valor set.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Vic posted:

Cool joined as Vic#4040. Make us a switch text channel so we can share our friend codes.

I would be interested in this.

Also is there any way to share info from my switch character other than just typing it out or taking a picture with my cellphone?

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Dameius posted:

I can never remember if PC-EU has an actual LLJK community or not, but there is a community under some name that the EU goons use. Hopefully one of them comes along and confirms it.

There is an LLJK community for PC-EU. Haven’t seen any activity in it ever though.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Vic posted:

Done

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020

Zarin posted:

Yeet! What primal?

Wait are we supposed to get a primal legendary after completing our first GR70??? I'm up to 94 and haven't seen a single one yet :(

This is softcore, non seasonal, but my first character to get up to 70

GTJustin
Nov 24, 2010

molestrios posted:

Wait are we supposed to get a primal legendary after completing our first GR70??? I'm up to 94 and haven't seen a single one yet :(

Yeah it's a thing in season's. Not sure about NS

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020

GTJustin posted:

Yeah it's a thing in season's. Not sure about NS

Ahh makes sense!

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

molestrios posted:

You get ONE for your entire account life for NS.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

I've come around on Necro this season. Mages, Nova, and even Thorn Skellies with the right gear are all quite fun. The problem is that their strongest options are tied to LoD and the only set that doesn't get wiped out in upper GR is Rathma, so it takes a long time to pay off.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

RodShaft posted:

I would be interested in this.

Also is there any way to share info from my switch character other than just typing it out or taking a picture with my cellphone?

Nope, you can add your character manually into d3planner.com but who'd go through that? The easiest is to just screenshot it and post to twitter and link to it like so:

I don't think there's a character overview screen like on PC either.

PSA for other switch goons: We now have a role in the discord https://discord.gg/GrvHrm6. Post your friendcode and get a switch tag so we can party up next season.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Vic posted:

Nope, you can add your character manually into d3planner.com but who'd go through that? The easiest is to just screenshot it and post to twitter and link to it like so:

I don't think there's a character overview screen like on PC either.

PSA for other switch goons: We now have a role in the discord https://discord.gg/GrvHrm6. Post your friendcode and get a switch tag so we can party up next season.

This screen shot shares absolutely no useful information if you want help on improving builds

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

You can post every item slot one screenshot at a time :eng99:

Guilty
May 3, 2003

Vic posted:

You can post every item slot one screenshot at a time :eng99:

There's a way to click through to a details screen of your character that shows stats such as critical hit and damage, attack speed, cooldown reduction, stats like that. You can post a screen grab of those stats and that will be helpful.

But yeah, other than messing around in d3 planner there's no real good way to ask for help on switch

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Doesn't the Switch record videos? Maybe record one going through gear, and then share it?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The d4 quarterly update is EXTREMELY light on info

This is never going to come out lol

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I think we already knew it's a long ways away after seeing that demo.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I totally missed the season until the beginning of Feb so have been working hard to finish everything. it's nice having a good teammate in the room for some of the challenges as the GF has been right behind me and helping with anything troublesome that didn't require solo. She was very giddy this morning to knock out GR70 herself.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

#justdiabothings

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Just got into Top 100 on the Necro leaderboards with LoD Mages. It's pretty fun although it ended up taking quite a long time to come together.

For next season I'll have to go Barb. IK is the free set and Frenzy is just too good.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey folks I think the OP is still in good shape and seems up to date, but i've also updated the second post. If any :siren:NINTENDO SWITCH:siren: goons want to play with other goons, post your friend code and I'll ad it to the OP. Switch is active and Fun!

If you can think of any other stuff you'd like in the secondary post let me know!

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey folks I think the OP is still in good shape and seems up to date, but i've also updated the second post. If any :siren:NINTENDO SWITCH:siren: goons want to play with other goons, post your friend code and I'll ad it to the OP. Switch is active and Fun!

If you can think of any other stuff you'd like in the secondary post let me know!

Yeah you can throw mine up there, why not?

SW-6111-9281-4057

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Someone carry me through like six more rifts so I can level my last gem. I just am out of steam.
I really like the season gimmick but some poor luck and pubbies have sapped my will.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

might as well post that d3 goons discord link seeing as d3 doesn't have chat. There's a "post ur friendcode" channel as well as separate switch chat.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Vic posted:

might as well post that d3 goons discord link seeing as d3 doesn't have chat. There's a "post ur friendcode" channel as well as separate switch chat.

WE HAVE A DISCORD!?! Since when!?!?

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Vic posted:

Not that I've used it or signed up at this point (doing that now), but you're probably being facetious anyway. :v:

Suburban Dad fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Feb 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

WE HAVE A DISCORD!?! Since when!?!?

Awhile now, but it doesn't get a lot of activity. I kind of forgot it was there.