Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I like how Bloomberg's latest ads are a bunch of women saying nice things about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

I like how Bloomberg's latest ads are a bunch of women saying nice things about him

Remember how he shook that dogs mouth and after people made fun of him for it he had an ad about how dogs liked him?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Iron Crowned posted:

He never called ME any names.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

AnEdgelord posted:

Remember how he shook that dogs mouth and after people made fun of him for it he had an ad about how dogs liked him?

love the kind of broken brain that thinks you win the dog lover's vote (like that's some sort of voting bloc in the loving real world) by saying "no seriously dogs love me", that's like your creepy coworker who swears that he's great with kids

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

like I never thought I'd hate a "politician" with the passion that I hate trump until Bloobie rolled into the picture. My wife is a baby leftie who's not quite fully shed her liberal "blue no matter who" shell, and even she's said that if Bloom got the nom she wouldn't vote for him. I know there's some real arguments being made that Bernie getting the nom will mean lots of people not voting, but I don't buy it in his case, or at least not to the degree that doomsayers are claiming. But I think there's a genuine and sizeable block of democrats and left-leaners who will absolutely refuse to vote for Bloomberg, even if they're the hold-your-nose type of lib.

Does that kind of thing ever get polled? like % of voters who say they will definitely not vote for X democrat hopeful if they get the nom? I assume not since that goes against the holy laws of decorum

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1232823073251917824

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:hmmyes:

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Yeah, good. OK.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trying to make a point to a pete friend and I need that image of the debate where he's just talking in circles while bernie is talking does anybody have it

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Asema posted:

trying to make a point to a pete friend and I need that image of the debate where he's just talking in circles while bernie is talking does anybody have it
https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/1232697158643544069

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Pete got to speak whenever he wanted and they never called him on time. Such blatant bullshit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Pete got to speak whenever he wanted and they never called him on time. Such blatant bullshit

And then everybody called him the winner, weird! Luckily that fell apart like immediately lol

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thank you so much for this

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

Not gonna watch it, but I imagine it cuts to bloomg saying "now that wasn't so hard, was it?" and then it's the bring in the boss tagline

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao @ working for bloomturd for 30 loving years. waking up to that jackass’s pussy voice every morning

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Owlbear Camus posted:

Bernie almost certainly needs someone who's at least under 60 and ideally 50 to "balance the ticket."

Bri Joy Gray is only 35 :getin:

Ever since I heard someone suggest Reverend William Barber I keep coming back to him as a good pick. Younger (mid-50s) organizer for working class people, would probably peel away some evangelicals or other religious-minded voters from Trump, etc.

MeatwadIsGod has issued a correction as of 03:11 on Feb 27, 2020

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MockingQuantum posted:

love the kind of broken brain that thinks you win the dog lover's vote (like that's some sort of voting bloc in the loving real world)

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

"we've done the recount and are still unable to determine the correct winner so we flipped five coins and when 3 of them landed tails we determined that pete butt was the winner."

Going to write a sci-fi story about one DNC leader's repeated trips back in time as he desperately tries to find a timeline where Bernie loses, like Steins;Gate or something.

Imagining a scene where a weary Perez, on his 100th loop, is looking on in horror as Bernie is once against declared the winner of the Iowa caucuses.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Ever since I heard someone suggest Reverend William Barber I keep coming back to it as a good pick.

I don't expect the VP to be as secular as Bernie but a professionally religious person would be the wrong direction IMHO. We need that out of government, not bringing a different flavor of it in.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
oh gently caress yeah

https://twitter.com/the_vello/status/1232851438742777857

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Same parent union as Culinary 226 https://twitter.com/UniteHereLocal8/status/1232837484930715648

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

Going to write a sci-fi story about one DNC leader's repeated trips back in time as he desperately tries to find a timeline where Bernie loses, like Steins;Gate or something.

Imagining a scene where a weary Perez, on his 100th loop, is looking on in horror as Bernie is once against declared the winner of the Iowa caucuses.

in desperation he finally tries to assassinate bernie personally. the bullet ricochets off bernie's senate pin and strikes perez in the temple, killing him instantly

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Weedle posted:

in desperation he finally tries to assassinate bernie personally. the bullet ricochets off bernie's senate pin and strikes perez in the temple, killing him instantly scalise

bernie, looking somewhat disappointed, props him up and says, "let's not do this now, ok, let's get you some health care" as he dials for an ambulance

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

:bernpop: :bernpop: :bernpop: :bernpop: :bernpop:

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

is this real

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bernie’s gonna win

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Amazing

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

hhhat posted:

is this real

Bernie's Press Secretary for the west coast posted it so I think so yeah

loving awesome

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

They better get Kim Gordon onstage for a performance of "Kool Thing."

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1232858339404546049

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

but warren got the jumanji guy. he made a song called "the government totally sucks"

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

he was very happy when trump became president because that meant he could start performing it again

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Ever since I heard someone suggest Reverend William Barber I keep coming back to him as a good pick. Younger (mid-50s) organizer for working class people, would probably peel away some evangelicals or other religious-minded voters from Trump, etc.

No it's going to be Zephyr Teachout.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rofl so shook by christie's take

gently caress colbert i want the :colbert: smiley renamed goddammit its too good for the lovely namesake

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I was planning on going to LA on that day already

how get tickets

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

I really like Colbert's bravery and good humor in the face of a Trump presidency. But he's way off the mark with Sanders.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Caught Elizabeth knappin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kyberkatze
Jan 13, 2004

All this and the power of toast!

my bony fealty posted:

I was planning on going to LA on that day already

how get tickets

https://events.berniesanders.com/event/252466/