Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao at the implication that Tainen would ever stop dangling succulent morsels of info to the thread simply because we weren't appreciative enough, as if they don't 100% love all of us squirming and clamoring for more

Careful bro, that one guy said he was dangerously close to running out of chill. Probably not a good idea to provoke him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Ikoria: lair of bust rodd

kalvanoo
Apr 29, 2018

look at this lil perv
Traditional Games › Magic: the Gathering: Once you run the well dry I toss you into it now look at my pile and please respond

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
idk I have liked the spoiler posts BUT i also love snarky posts so im conflicted

Typhus733
Aug 30, 2008
Hypothetically speaking, could you have 15 copies of shadowborn apostle or relentless rats in your SB?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Typhus733 posted:

Hypothetically speaking, could you have 15 copies of shadowborn apostle or relentless rats in your SB?

Yes. Nothing's stopping you.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Maro has no power here.

Post them spoilers, or PM them and ill post it. Its cardboard and ink

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Nobody important gives a poo poo about leaks, the only people that do are like streamers and content creators who depend on early access to previews for guaranteed clicks

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Bust Rodd posted:

Nobody important gives a poo poo about leaks, the only people that do are like streamers and content creators who depend on early access to previews for guaranteed clicks

Today, someone at work asked me how to turn off the antivirus because it kept preventing them from opening some file a spammer sent them. They eventually admitted they didn't have any idea what the file was.

That was the stupidest thing I saw today.

Then I read this post.

DRUB DOTS

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
you realize the source whether it's tainen or whoever's feeding them, could get in trouble?

i know the thread's always been trash, but it's been especially bad recently

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Rinkles posted:

you realize the source whether it's tainen or whoever's feeding them, could get in trouble?

He shouldn't post anything then. Just posting tee hee I know something but I won't say, or will I? Doesn’t add anything and pisses people off.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Rinkles posted:

POST DEM CARDS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Rinkles posted:

Behold, the field in which I grow my fucks:

lo, it is barren!

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread has really mutated into something awful if you know what I mean

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
oh hey the mtg thread title changed i wonder wh- :yikes:

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Froghammer posted:

It's been a while since I've seen a good old-fashioned internet slapfight. It's like it's 2005 all over again

Stick around, it happens here around once a week.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

President Ark posted:

oh hey the mtg thread title changed i wonder wh- :yikes:

ya it's good now

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Bust Rodd I almost exclusively make single line white noise posts and you somehow still have 50% more posts in this thread than I do, can you please dial it back just a bit

Dehtraen
Jul 30, 2004

Keep the faith alive

Lone Goat posted:

*spills a coke on ur deck*

At a m15 prerelease I played against a dude round three that was running without sleeves and his entire deck was destroyed already. Cards were warped and had patchy bare cardstock showing on the front and back. While shuffling up for game two I asked him what happened and he said that after he opened his packs and laid out his cards the person sitting across from him accidentally knocked over a bottle of Mountain Dew (of course) all over his cards. I guess the person that knocked over the drink fled the shop immediately and the kid running the event wouldn’t reimburse the player that had his cards destroyed or give him a new sealed pool. The guy was surprisingly chill for all that having happened to him

That’s also the prerelease where one of my rounds had more shuffling than actual playing because I lost to a t3 rabblemaster g1, then t3 rabblemaster into t4 rabblemaster g2.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Arena really brought in the riffraff to our previous shithole community. At least tub goat isn’t posting in here constantly anymore, but alas, bust rodd still appears to have no other interests or obligations besides posting in this thread

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Bust rodd posts a lot in gbs. Didn't he do that cool thread about his bro getting out of jail? He's a good manaless dredge poster too.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Owlbear Camus posted:

bring clap emoji back clap emoji meld clap emoji

what timmy doesn't like his big dumb monster represented by an oversize single "card"

Late, but that's why they have the Transformers TCG:

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
Are we supposed to pretend we don't know where spoilers in this thread come from, because we used to talk about it all the time.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Bust rodd posts a lot in gbs. Didn't he do that cool thread about his bro getting out of jail? He's a good manaless dredge poster too.

Nothing more damning then being a gbs poster imo

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

mandatory lesbian posted:

Nothing more damning then being a gbs poster imo

Playing MTG is pretty damning

Andrast fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Feb 27, 2020

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Andrast posted:

Playing MTG is pretty damning

Playing magic rules!!!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LMAO there are like 5-6 people in this thread who are just extremely rude and mean, they are also the shittiest and meanest posters in the Arena thread, and none of them ever post in the Commander thread, which coincidentally never has melt-downs or mean-spirited shitposting. It’s almost like it’s just those mean 5 people who make the magic threads terrible.

If you don’t like my posts, please use the handy dandy ‘Ignore’ feature, I promise I use it all the time. Curate your own internet experience and spend less time reading mean idiots say mean things for no reason.

Like “Turds Bod” is objectively funny, that’s good shitposting. Some people like Lone Goat and Paul just only post like mean toothless oldheads getting whiskey drunk at the new kids coming home from wizard school and it’s just so boring.

TheKingofSprings posted:

Bust Rodd I almost exclusively make single line white noise posts and you somehow still have 50% more posts in this thread than I do, can you please dial it back just a bit

A better idea would be if you just stopped posting, forever. Some of us like to discuss magic, there are literally a million other threads to be a snarklord in. May I suggest the awful Dungeons & Dragons thread?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Comon, we're just bustin' yer rodd here.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Bust Rodd posted:

May I suggest the awful Dungeons & Dragons thread?

Lol I wouldn't wish that thread on anyone

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Time posted:

Playing magic rules!!!

:yeah:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Time posted:

Playing magic rules!!!

Right on.

Just godd
dust codd

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

ilmucche posted:

Right on.

Just godd
dust codd

Cum chile

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Edit: wrong magic thread!

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Time posted:

Playing magic rules!!!

Bust Rodd? Thoughts?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Bust Rodd? Thoughts?

It’s good OP

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Bust Rodd posted:

If you don’t like my posts, please use the handy dandy ‘Ignore’ feature

Some people like Lone Goat and Paul just only post like mean toothless oldheads getting whiskey drunk at the new kids coming home from wizard school and it’s just so boring.

:ironicat:

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Playing magic is bad, posting about posters is good.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
so what do you all think about Embercleave

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Best equipment since new phyrexia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

gently caress Uro is a crazy good card. It seems like half the decks I play in paper are running 4x if it, in standard and pioneer.