Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

class b movie would just be a 15 minute short about monoma in detention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
Class B movie would be just any of the Class A movies but with an audio overlay talking about how much Class B was doing.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So Deku did a Double Detroit Smash with All Might in the first movie, then with Bakugou in the second, who will he Double Smash with in the third?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Ochako.

But more likely Mirio.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Ochako.

But more likely Mirio.

Iida, with kicks.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Lord_Magmar posted:

Iida, with kicks.

Would it be a Kamen Rider Kick?

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

It’ll be Todoroki

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

As long as we're using scrapped manga ideas, make movie 3 a what if where All Might is unable to pass on OfA and Deku stays quirkiness in UA.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

We’re definitely on track for a multiverse/time travel movie.

Bigwinnie101
Jan 26, 2020
I'm not sure Deku would be able to survive the first villian attack without a quirk. You would have to remix the situation hard for Deku to make it out alive because he was already at a disadvantage during that event with little to not control of his quirk, with no power the boy would be useless to help anyone

Bigwinnie101
Jan 26, 2020

DrakePegasus posted:

See I'm willing to see Aliens in this universe than I am willing to let time travel be a thing in this universe

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Bigwinnie101 posted:

I'm not sure Deku would be able to survive the first villian attack without a quirk. You would have to remix the situation hard for Deku to make it out alive because he was already at a disadvantage during that event with little to not control of his quirk, with no power the boy would be useless to help anyone

He survives because the villains are going after the dangerous-looking targets dressed like heroes, not the nerd mumbling to himself in the corner

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

As long as we're using scrapped manga ideas, make movie 3 a what if where All Might is unable to pass on OfA and Deku stays quirkiness in UA.

He ends up in the support class and builds machines with Hatsume.

DrakePegasus posted:

Give me an Into the Deku-verse movie!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

They're going to try some MCU poo poo.

Also give me my Vigilantes movie.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Electric Phantasm posted:

They're going to try some MCU poo poo.

Also give me my Vigilantes movie.

Vigilantes as a series of movies rather than a spin-off anime would be nice

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Bigwinnie101 posted:

See I'm willing to see Aliens in this universe than I am willing to let time travel be a thing in this universe

Aliens definitely exists in the MHA universe because otherwise Ashido Mina wouldn't have tried to name herself Alien Queen.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
I liked the first movie more as a film, but the second is just jam packed with the good kind of fanservice. I enjoyed that the whole class got to contribute, but they were extra transparent with the "and now it's Ida's turn to contribute. Okay, next is Froppy. Did we remember to include Kaminari?"

It was like fun fanfiction.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Crasical posted:

Aliens definitely exists in the MHA universe because otherwise Ashido Mina wouldn't have tried to name herself Alien Queen.

Speaking of which, has it ever been mentioned whether Mina is actually an alien or does she just look like that because of her Quirk?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Ochako.

But more likely Mirio.

The Ochako and Deku Double Detroit Smash would just be the final attack from G Gundam.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

The Ochako and Deku Double Detroit Smash would just be the final attack from G Gundam.

Fastball special with Ochako lobbing Deku

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

*reads some manga spoilers*

Apparently Mirko loses an arm

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Vinylshadow posted:

Well

as long as she's still kicking.

Of course

that doesn't mean she won't kick the the bucket.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Vinylshadow posted:

Despite this Mirko fans will be very happy with this chapter.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I just saw the movie and I thought it was better than the first one

I liked how all the class was involved and nearly all of them got a cool moment.

And I thought the final fight with Deku and Bakugo both using OfA was awesome. Bakugo with his quirk supercharged by OfA was insane, shooting DBZ lasrs and just melting through the crater he landed in was awesome.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Larryb posted:

Speaking of which, has it ever been mentioned whether Mina is actually an alien or does she just look like that because of her Quirk?
I think it was brought up that her pink skin is because of the acid build-up in her body.

Maybe one of her parents also just looks like that.

Vinylshadow posted:

I mean it's not like she needs them.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Funky Valentine posted:

I mean it's not like she needs them.

"my arms, or as i call them, MY BACKUP LEGS"

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Incidentally, apparently in his author comment this week Horikoshi said he could’ve kept drawing Miruko for another 30 weeks but he knew he had to move the story forward

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean.....

does he?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

I mean.....

does he?

Look all I’m saying is maybe someone starts an indiegogo or a patreon or gofundme to finance this

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Vinylshadow posted:

Wow, she has more in common with Deku than I thought. :v:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

Look all I’m saying is maybe someone starts an indiegogo or a patreon or gofundme to finance this

I'm surprised she wasn't in the movie. But I guess the girls like Hawks too much.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

hawks has been a big character for a while now. miruko's had screen time like twice

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean I GUESS.

Coulda had a cameo in that beginning part though.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Miruko made it into the anime credits before she's even been introduced in the show.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

SgtSteel91 posted:

Bakugo with his quirk supercharged by OfA was insane, shooting DBZ lasrs and just melting through the crater he landed in was awesome.

How do they explain his sudden jump in power to the other students?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

lunar detritus posted:

How do they explain his sudden jump in power to the other students?

I think everyone else was unconscious at the time. Though that reminds me of the aftermath and how funny it was when Bakugo forgot what happened and woke up wondering why both his arms were shattered

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Feb 28, 2020

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
*walks up on stage, approaches a microphone, taps the microphone, clears throat quietly*

Miruko.

*bows slightly, walks off stage*

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

Incidentally, apparently in his author comment this week Horikoshi said he could’ve kept drawing Miruko for another 30 weeks but he knew he had to move the story forward

he really misses oumagadoki zoo doesn't he

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bro Dad posted:

he really misses oumagadoki zoo doesn't he

I did a quick GIS search of that and I already see Shigaraki, Todoroki, Miruko, Gang Orca, the dog hero teacher from UA, Overhaul...

Even the rabbit looks like All Might if you squint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Why don't they make a movie based on the fantasy setting version of the characters?