Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene
All the bad parts of vaping are chalked up to tainted black market cartridges. They tried to make it seem like all vaping caused problems because they don't like the idea of plebs having an ounce of relief in their lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

recent studies show that drinking a half a fifth of evan williams white label a day make you invincible and, in fact, as powerful as god

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
suppressing your immune system is obviously good and cool when all of the deaths reported are among the most immuno-compromised populations

wait

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
the plague cart bearers were also drunk all the time and stole stuff, maybe that helped

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

plague vape cart bearers

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

twoday posted:

the plague cart bearers were also drunk all the time and stole stuff, maybe that helped

they dead they dont need it no more

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

there's no evidence that covid-19 causes a deadly cytokine storm in younger people like the spanish flu, the vast majority of deaths are from old people

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle can you put up a big flashy sign itt that says "only pay attention to medical poo poo from peer reviewed studies" tia

twoday
May 4, 2005

Nonsense posted:

they dead they dont need it no more

they would call out "bring out your dead" and then cart past pretending not to hear your answer unless you threw money at them too

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

Squizzle can you put up a big flashy sign itt that says "only pay attention to medical poo poo from peer reviewed studies" tia

i only accept medical advice from frothy frank down at the bus stop under the freeway

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Schnorkles posted:

suppressing your immune system is obviously good and cool when all of the deaths reported are among the most immuno-compromised populations

wait

nodding and exhaling a big bong rip

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

actually smoke, drink, and eat meat to defeat CUMLIB-19

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cover yourself with lead paint and drink an entire bottle of everclear and I promise you that you will not die of coronavirus

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

recent studies show that drinking a half a fifth of evan williams white label a day make you invincible and, in fact, as powerful as god

IMMORTALITY IS SWEET

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

like this thread has gone down some crazy pathways lately and its kinda dumb

please be smart

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

3/5 people in this YouTube video have been turned into rage zombies and if we assume that ratio holds true for the entire population of earth, well, this starts to look bad

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Schnorkles posted:

please be smart

no!!!!!!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

please be smart

this plane hatin beans

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't come to Cspam for peer reviewed studies. I'm here for the lols in the gently caress yous

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice
hold on, we’re doing beans and not beef?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Homeless Friend posted:

this plane hatin beans

i am 100% in support of bean chat

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
was the tweet warning us against putting potatoes up our butts peer-reviewed?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

please be smart

anybody in the US who is likely to be exposed to it already has by this point, what is to be done?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

agreed

don't smoke! it's bad for you! I mean this unironically!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i will say what i've said since january when this poo poo started appearing: the reality is serious enough to be concerned about. you don't need crazy town poo poo and can honestly focus on smart people with real data to justify being worried.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ages posted:

was the tweet warning us against putting potatoes up our butts peer-reviewed?

iranians stick grease fired onions up their butt

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

RAGEVIRUS WHEN?

RAGEVIRUS NOW!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

anybody in the US who is likely to be exposed to it already has by this point, what is to be done?

nothing. overall containment has failed and we should expect local epicenters with person to person transmission within the next couple of weeks.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i will say what i've said since january when this poo poo started appearing: the reality is serious enough to be concerned about. you don't need crazy town poo poo and can honestly focus on smart people with real data to justify being worried.

it's 1918 all over again, right down to Federal response, smart people with real data will be thrown in prison before they're allowed to show it to us

we're already farther along the infection path than we think right now for this reason, there's no reason to pretend otherwise

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Me: 33 new posts in the past 10 minutes something new must be breaking!

SA: just apply antihisabeans directly to anus

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

nothing. overall containment has failed and we should expect local epicenters with person to person transmission within the next couple of weeks.

hell yes, I've been waiting a month and a half now for it to inevitably arrive at my restaurant and infect me

waiting for corona-chan like rose waiting for jack

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i will say that the J-IDEA models are looking really loving good right now.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Squizzle posted:

just get a flonase prescription and suppress yr immune system the old fashioned way (steroids)

You don't need a prescription for it any more

Costco has a half year's supply for $17

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-aller-flo-5-bottles.product.100295245.html

twoday
May 4, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

Also every link in that rant was to a peer-reviewed study, you are a terrible reader (except the one which says that smokers have more ACE2 receptors, that one hasn’t been reviewed yet)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

agreed but I think they'll start popping up way before then, a week tops

mostly just a matter of how quickly non-mainstream media can get it elevated in the discourse above he Rush and Azar flat denialism

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice
well there’s 300lb of beef and several cartons of pall malls I apparently shouldn’t have bought, make up your mind

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

twoday posted:

Also every link in that rant was to a peer-reviewed study, you are a terrible reader

corona virus you nincompoop

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

pee reviewed

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene
The virus is dead and all of this is old news, stock market will be 29k tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

if we give people bad advice diluted by white noise shitposts it will homeöpathically lead to good medical decisions