Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
I was all set to have to shop for replacement tips for the Blon bl-03s but the largest included set works fine unless I contort my face in a truly unsettling way. My wife is an audiologist and says my ear canals are "shallow" so the shortness of the stems on the Blons doesn't cause any problems for me. If you have really deep ear canals, I'd be shopping for some longer conical tips or maybe an o-ring or something to force the tips to sit further up on the stems because they are admittedly really short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Martytoof posted:

Are there any non-Apple wireless (by which I mean detached from each other) IEMs which will easily accept an aftermarket or OEM-but-optional over-ear hook?

I have a really weird right ear canal which prevents most earbuds/ear plugs/etc from inserting properly, or once inserted from staying firmly attached. My current pair of Anker Soundbuds Curve solve this problem really well because the over-ear hook keeps everything in place, but 1) they're dying, and 2) I'd love to ditch the cable if possible.

I know it's difficult to get earbuds which charge in a case AND a large ear hook in one package, and true enough I can't find anything that would fit the bill, but I'm curious to see if there's just something I'm missing.

I'm not married to over-the-ear hooks -- I suppose that a hook which attaches using the inner contours of your ear would work too, I've just never tried one before. I'm not sure what these are called other than I've also seen them referred to as hooks.

I love my Ankers right now, I'm no audiophile so I doubt I'd get value out of a really expensive set of anything for the sake of audio quality so unless it's real poo poo I'd love to stay under a hundred Canadian, maybe push it up to one-fifty. So my only real requirements are that they can take an ear hook, can charge from a case, and are wireless.

If I can't find anything suitable I'll probably just get another pair of Soundbuds Curve and grudgingly live with the cable.

For reference, I've been eyeing the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air and Life models. I'd like to stay away from anything with super big bulky parts that stick out such as Liberty Neo since I suspect that would only worsen the "poo poo falls out of my ears easily" problem.

e: Something like this would be cool, but maybe from a more reputable manuf? https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Canceling-Earphones/dp/B0836ST7WY

Is there a reason you're against the PowerBeat Pros? They sound like exactly what you want...

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Budget sounds like

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

RichterIX posted:

I was all set to have to shop for replacement tips for the Blon bl-03s but the largest included set works fine unless I contort my face in a truly unsettling way. My wife is an audiologist and says my ear canals are "shallow" so the shortness of the stems on the Blons doesn't cause any problems for me. If you have really deep ear canals, I'd be shopping for some longer conical tips or maybe an o-ring or something to force the tips to sit further up on the stems because they are admittedly really short.

Supposedly they're coming out with a revision to address just that, but ldk what the status of it is.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

RichterIX posted:

I always just cut the stems off of tips that aren't the right size for my ears to use as spacers.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ItBreathes posted:

How's a sound demo supposed to work when you're listening to it through a different speaker?

Human ears and listening preferences aren't identical either. Conundrums.

If all else fails play sound demos through some hi-fi speakers or monitoring grade headphone equivalent. Anything you can use as a personal baseline.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

ddogflex posted:

Is there a reason you're against the PowerBeat Pros? They sound like exactly what you want...

Dogen posted:

Budget sounds like

Yeah just a little above what I was hoping to spend, but I haven’t really ruled them out. I’ll see if I can take a look at a pair this weekend.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Martytoof posted:

Yeah just a little above what I was hoping to spend, but I haven’t really ruled them out. I’ll see if I can take a look at a pair this weekend.

You can find refurbs for like half price. Highly recommend.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

DancingShade posted:

Human ears and listening preferences aren't identical either. Conundrums.

If all else fails play sound demos through some hi-fi speakers or monitoring grade headphone equivalent. Anything you can use as a personal baseline.

Well, I mean, you could try

If I were to describe the B8s, I would call them neutral to slightly warm, with good resolution for the price, but not quite shaped correctly to massage my prostate.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

grack posted:

Well, I mean, you could try

If I were to describe the B8s, I would call them neutral to slightly warm, with good resolution for the price, but not quite shaped correctly to massage my prostate.

I don't think my playing a sound demo available online on my own speakers or headphones is going to assist someone across the world listening to the same sound demo via their own gear.

Could turn up the volume I guess. Might need a bigger amp.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
I'm seriously considering bailing on the HarmonicDyne Helios Indiegogo. I've already got HE4xx and HD6xx and do I really need these in my life?

https://www.antdroid.net/2020/02/harmonicdyne-helios-headphone-review.html
Graphs look pretty good, but I think I'd rather just save up for a pair of Focal Elex than sidegrade to something else I'll probably never listen to.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I'm seriously considering bailing on the HarmonicDyne Helios Indiegogo. I've already got HE4xx and HD6xx and do I really need these in my life?

https://www.antdroid.net/2020/02/harmonicdyne-helios-headphone-review.html
Graphs look pretty good, but I think I'd rather just save up for a pair of Focal Elex than sidegrade to something else I'll probably never listen to.

You absolutely don't need them since they're basically a luxury good. That won't stop you collecting a bunch of wholly unnecessary headphones to clog up your cupboards though. It's never too late to start hoarding.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Blon BL-03: Ludicrously good for the price. Few will tell you otherwise. The problem is the fit and the cable. Be prepared to fiddle a bit and get used to them, but it's a small cross to bear.

Tin T2: I like them better as an overall package, though they don't match the groin wobbling sub bass of the BLON. Much nicer packaging, really nice cable, you can wear them with the cable up or down.

The prices seem to fluctuate but both are between 30 and 50. Less if you want to wait for the slow boat from china.

I went with the Tin T2 specifically cause I liked the idea of being able to wear them without the cable behind my ear. Probably goes without saying, but they are leaps and bounds better than the cheap earbuds I was wearing. They block out the lovely gym music without needing to turn the volume up to damaging levels. Actually has some bass to them and sound great. Although it doesn't mean much, the packaging/box seemed excessively nice. Weird negative bonus, I can now tell the people using lovely microphones on Twitch.

These are my first IEM's and I'm having some issues with comfort. The package of variable sized rubber tips it came with don't seem like they even fit, I can't get them on. Only the ones it came already attached and the foam ones fit, but they both feel kind of too big for my ears. Are there any specific branded tips I should be looking for?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

katkillad2 posted:

I went with the Tin T2 specifically cause I liked the idea of being able to wear them without the cable behind my ear. Probably goes without saying, but they are leaps and bounds better than the cheap earbuds I was wearing. They block out the lovely gym music without needing to turn the volume up to damaging levels. Actually has some bass to them and sound great. Although it doesn't mean much, the packaging/box seemed excessively nice. Weird negative bonus, I can now tell the people using lovely microphones on Twitch.

These are my first IEM's and I'm having some issues with comfort. The package of variable sized rubber tips it came with don't seem like they even fit, I can't get them on. Only the ones it came already attached and the foam ones fit, but they both feel kind of too big for my ears. Are there any specific branded tips I should be looking for?

https://www.complyfoam.com/products/ts-400/
This is what I put on my Tin T3. Excellent fit. Pretty sure the shell is basically the same as the T2 so they ought to fit you too.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I've got partial hearing loss in one of my ears and the Switch's accessibility settings kind of suck. Is there anything that I can run between the headphone jack and my actual headphones to change the L/R balance? It doesn't have to be super portable since it'll be living in my office.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Spiggy posted:

I've got partial hearing loss in one of my ears and the Switch's accessibility settings kind of suck. Is there anything that I can run between the headphone jack and my actual headphones to change the L/R balance? It doesn't have to be super portable since it'll be living in my office.

For the easy route you could grab a 3.5mm stereo male to mono female adapter off monoprice.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

DancingShade posted:

You absolutely don't need them since they're basically a luxury good. That won't stop you collecting a bunch of wholly unnecessary headphones to clog up your cupboards though. It's never too late to start hoarding.

Oh I ran out of cupboard space a long time ago. I've resorted to storing bins of them in the closet at work.

I think if I knew which pads came with the 5 pair pad bundle I would nut up and buy them. But the fact that there's no pictures of anything really turns me off.

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Mar 2, 2020

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Oh I ran out of cupboard space a long time ago. I've resorted to storing bins of them in the closet at work.

I think if I knew which pads came with the 5 pair pad bundle I would nut up and buy them. But the fact that there's no pictures of anything really turns me off.

I thought about the bundle of mystery pads and decided against them for the same lack of info reason.

Ultimately you could just put that cash towards a single pair of ZMF ori pads and they'd probably be better anyway.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

ItBreathes posted:

For the easy route you could grab a 3.5mm stereo male to mono female adapter off monoprice.

That would not at all help with perceived imbalance... Not that I'm aware of a small device for balance.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

DancingShade posted:

I thought about the bundle of mystery pads and decided against them for the same lack of info reason.

Ultimately you could just put that cash towards a single pair of ZMF ori pads and they'd probably be better anyway.

Yeah I'd rather have a single ridiculously thick and comfy pair of pads than a dozen pads I'll never use.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

ddogflex posted:

That would not at all help with perceived imbalance... Not that I'm aware of a small device for balance.

I mean it would make sure the good ear was getting all of the audio information, same as throwing a balance slider all the way to one end, just both ends at the same time. If you just wanted to crank volume on one side, idk, you could run it through a splitter and amp the one side?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

So the left driver on my LCD-Xs crapped out. Anyone have any experience with Audeze's repair service? How much can I expect to shell out to fix this?

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

ItBreathes posted:

I mean it would make sure the good ear was getting all of the audio information, same as throwing a balance slider all the way to one end, just both ends at the same time. If you just wanted to crank volume on one side, idk, you could run it through a splitter and amp the one side?

Attenuating the “good” ear probably makes more sense. I know I’ve used cheap headphones with per-ear volume, but I can’t name any offhand.

A higher-fi version of this exists but I can’t find them. https://www.schooloutfitters.com/ca...SBoCisMQAvD_BwE

eddiewalker fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Mar 3, 2020

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Yeah it looks like my option is this. I know it's a pretty niche accessory, but I'm really surprised to find only one dealer halfway across the world stocking it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

So the left driver on my LCD-Xs crapped out. Anyone have any experience with Audeze's repair service? How much can I expect to shell out to fix this?

That sucks and you have my sympathies. No experience whatsoever but:

quote:

Given recent feedback here on Head-Fi Audeze has decided to modify the warranty policy for replacement drivers.

•Drivers are warranted everywhere in the world for 3 years. (If you plug them into a wall socket, go scuba diving with them or go mad scientist on them, they won’t be covered!)
•We’ll evaluate the drivers and proceed on a case-by-case basis.
•If replaced under warranty (or paid for out of warranty) the new drivers will then be warranted for a further 3 years globally.
•When we replace drivers, either in or out of warranty, we install the latest models with all enhancements included such as Fazor elements.
•If you live outside the USA and you purchased Audeze headphones from one of our local dealers/distributors you can send them to your country’s authorized Audeze distributor for service.
•If you purchased your headphones directly from Audeze you can obtain warranty service from Audeze USA but not your local dealer/distributor.
•The prices for driver replacements have been revised.
•The LCD-3 is $375, the LCD-X/XC is $325, and the LCD-2 is now $250

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/audeze-lcd-x.684394/post-13816482
(2017)

Apparently the prices went up to $500 after. Who knows now, might be there somewhere though.

Crazy thought - is it the cable/jack? If you have another compatible to try out I'd give that a go first. You never know.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DancingShade posted:

That sucks and you have my sympathies. No experience whatsoever but:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/audeze-lcd-x.684394/post-13816482
(2017)

Apparently the prices went up to $500 after. Who knows now, might be there somewhere though.

Crazy thought - is it the cable/jack? If you have another compatible to try out I'd give that a go first. You never know.

Unfortunately I tested the cable first thing, swapping out the right cable onto the left, still didn't work. Tried other headphones on my amp, those were fine, so it's either the driver or the connections. Regardless which it is I'll probably have to get them repaired.

That being said, I'm seriously just considering upgrading instead and going for the HE1000 V2s.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Unfortunately I tested the cable first thing, swapping out the right cable onto the left, still didn't work. Tried other headphones on my amp, those were fine, so it's either the driver or the connections. Regardless which it is I'll probably have to get them repaired.

That being said, I'm seriously just considering upgrading instead and going for the HE1000 V2s.

Bugger.

Well I have an LCD-X and an Ananda (lets say it's more or less a HE1000, or close enough for this discussion) so you're heading in the right direction. The latter gets way more head time because it's like 400 grams vs 650 or so for the X. Plus it doesn't stink of glue/adhesive when I sniff the pads. Hate that smell.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is the high-end HIFIMAN gear is tip top. If you're only buying one then that's a good pick because it's actually suitable for all-day wear, plus sounds excellent. Mind you if Audeze could make the X in the current form factor but half the weight I'd buy another one.

Unrelated, the Audeze carbon fibre headband barely does anything to reduce the overall weight and you get less clamp because it flexes more easily than steel. So don't even bother casual reader.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Their customer service is awesome. I’ve had to use them three times!

I had a weird issue with my iSine10 that they couldn’t replicate, but replaced for free anyway. (It gave me extreme pressure in my right ear, it hurt, it was odd)

My wife put a heavy bag on my LCD2C and bent the gently caress out of the yoke. Audeze gave me a whole rear end replacement kit for everything but the headband and ear cups for loving $20.

I also just got refurbished LCD-i3 that the cables don’t go all the way into the earphones. Seller isn’t being helpful so Audeze is replacing for free.

So yeah I love them. I wish they did have some lighter full-size that weren’t $4k, but holy poo poo their IEMs sound good. I prefer the i3 to the LCD2C honestly. I just love their sound on every set I’ve tried. I can’t say that for any other company.

sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

It's like shaking hands with a professional armwrestler.
Weird question, but I'm at a startup right now that's looking into doing installation-based VR experiences. We realized that we need something that both provides good isolation from noise and (this is the weird part of the question) is easy to clean as we move people through the installation. The felt on the inside of a typical over-ear headphone seems porous and hard to clean thoroughly. Is there anything that comes to mind for this application, whether it be a difference material or something that rides pretty far off the ear?

sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

What would happen if we just cut the felt out of the headphones?

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

sexual Norm posted:

What would happen if we just cut the felt out of the headphones?

Crap would accumulate on the driver and they'd stop working.

Google sanitary covers for headphones, there are a bunch of options. If you want something more robust, look into PPE headsets.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I really like Volumio. I have a PiZeroW stuck to the back of just about everything in the house with a DAC.

It’s great everywhere except into my RME ADI-2 where even a Pi3 can’t play through without audible pops and clicks. Searching around, I’m not the only one with issues.

Apparently the fact that the ADI-2 connects as a high-speed device for latency reasons is really difficult for the Pi to keep up with on its shared USB/network bus.

Feels weird struggling to play 16/44.1 audio cleanly in 2020. Guess I’m buying a Pi4 now.

sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Crap would accumulate on the driver and they'd stop working.

Google sanitary covers for headphones, there are a bunch of options. If you want something more robust, look into PPE headsets.

Beautiful, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ddogflex posted:

Their customer service is awesome. I’ve had to use them three times!

I had a weird issue with my iSine10 that they couldn’t replicate, but replaced for free anyway. (It gave me extreme pressure in my right ear, it hurt, it was odd)

My wife put a heavy bag on my LCD2C and bent the gently caress out of the yoke. Audeze gave me a whole rear end replacement kit for everything but the headband and ear cups for loving $20.

I also just got refurbished LCD-i3 that the cables don’t go all the way into the earphones. Seller isn’t being helpful so Audeze is replacing for free.

So yeah I love them. I wish they did have some lighter full-size that weren’t $4k, but holy poo poo their IEMs sound good. I prefer the i3 to the LCD2C honestly. I just love their sound on every set I’ve tried. I can’t say that for any other company.

That's a relief to hear. I don't have my original receipt of purchase anymore and I'm definitely out of warranty at this stage so hopefully the only snag is the price of repairs for either the driver or connections.

DancingShade posted:

Bugger.

Well I have an LCD-X and an Ananda (lets say it's more or less a HE1000, or close enough for this discussion) so you're heading in the right direction. The latter gets way more head time because it's like 400 grams vs 650 or so for the X. Plus it doesn't stink of glue/adhesive when I sniff the pads. Hate that smell.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is the high-end HIFIMAN gear is tip top. If you're only buying one then that's a good pick because it's actually suitable for all-day wear, plus sounds excellent. Mind you if Audeze could make the X in the current form factor but half the weight I'd buy another one.

Unrelated, the Audeze carbon fibre headband barely does anything to reduce the overall weight and you get less clamp because it flexes more easily than steel. So don't even bother casual reader.

My only hesitation about switching to the HE1000 V2 is missing out on the Audeze sound which I've grown accustomed to, but from what I've heard the HE1000 is absolutely incredible and it'd likely be an upgrade over the LCD-X (as fantastic as they are). I've heard great things about the soundstage and the idea of high end planar magnetic with some spaciousness while still hitting meaty sub-bass is appealing. The LCD-Xs do feel hemmed in compared to my other headphones I use regularly, but those are AKG-702s and the only headphones I've used with a broader soundstage was being lucky enough to use the HD 800 S for about an hour.
How does the Ananda fit that profile from your experience? Would you say the bass response is similar to the Xs? Are they as fun to listen to or are they a bit more analytical feeling?

I'm definitely torn. I've tried countless high end headphones (though nothing as expensive as the HE1000 V2) and I've heard phones with 600$ + price tags over what I paid for the Xs (1000$) and I still ended up preferring the Xs. They're just so drat immersive and intimate.

A third, distant part of me is also playing with the idea of getting the LCD-3s.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

A third, distant part of me is also playing with the idea of getting the LCD-3s.

I've seen used ones for under $1K a lot. :getin:

I keep looking at 3's too, but I should prob just eventually go loving wild and get some variant of the 4s. If I can stop myself from buying any new headphones until the Black Friday sale this year I can justify it! Maybe!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ddogflex posted:

I've seen used ones for under $1K a lot. :getin:

I keep looking at 3's too, but I should prob just eventually go loving wild and get some variant of the 4s. If I can stop myself from buying any new headphones until the Black Friday sale this year I can justify it! Maybe!

The nice thing about Audeze is their popularity means there's always plenty open box and second hand headphones to find for cheap.

HiFiMan is having a huge sale, I'm thinking I'm gonna put down the 160$ to get the He400i to tide me over until I get a high end model to replace my Xs. That seems like an insane deal.

Busy Bee
Jul 13, 2004
I have a question that pertains to both my PC and Bose QC35II headphones that I'm hoping I can get some help with.

I have a Fractal Design PC case with a front IO panel that includes an audio and mic input. I bought a splitter for my headphones and my computer recognizes the mic but it's just static when I try to record or speak. If I plug the headphones + splitter into the back of my motherboard, it works perfectly.

I've tried reconnecting the connection between the front panel to the motherboard and nothing seems to work. I've reached out to Fractal Design to see what they say.

What are my options? I have a pair of Bose QC35II headphones that I would like to use for gaming without having to buy a set of gaming headphones. It has a mic on it but it does not work when it's connected to the computer through Bluetooth (audio goes into mono mode apparently from what I read online). So I purchased a 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable that includes a mic along with a splitter. However, I would also like to continue to use my computer speakers sometimes to.

1) Are there computer speakers with a mic input as well so I can plug my splitter into it?
2) Should I get a audio switch? I remember having a Planatronics one back in the day.
3) Is there a different adapter I can purchase for my headphones that will make it work without having to disconnect my computer speakers to use?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Busy Bee posted:

I have a question that pertains to both my PC and Bose QC35II headphones that I'm hoping I can get some help with.

I have a Fractal Design PC case with a front IO panel that includes an audio and mic input. I bought a splitter for my headphones and my computer recognizes the mic but it's just static when I try to record or speak. If I plug the headphones + splitter into the back of my motherboard, it works perfectly.

I've tried reconnecting the connection between the front panel to the motherboard and nothing seems to work. I've reached out to Fractal Design to see what they say.

What are my options? I have a pair of Bose QC35II headphones that I would like to use for gaming without having to buy a set of gaming headphones. It has a mic on it but it does not work when it's connected to the computer through Bluetooth (audio goes into mono mode apparently from what I read online). So I purchased a 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable that includes a mic along with a splitter. However, I would also like to continue to use my computer speakers sometimes to.

1) Are there computer speakers with a mic input as well so I can plug my splitter into it?
2) Should I get a audio switch? I remember having a Planatronics one back in the day.
3) Is there a different adapter I can purchase for my headphones that will make it work without having to disconnect my computer speakers to use?

I don't have a multimeter and can't physically reach your case but it's either your motherboard or the case (or simply a bad cable leading from the motherboard to your front panel) and that's going to be a fun RMA to figure out, should you go down that path.

https://www.schiit.com/products/hel
I'm not saying buy this but perhaps consider a product like this.

Busy Bee
Jul 13, 2004

DancingShade posted:

I don't have a multimeter and can't physically reach your case but it's either your motherboard or the case (or simply a bad cable leading from the motherboard to your front panel) and that's going to be a fun RMA to figure out, should you go down that path.

https://www.schiit.com/products/hel
I'm not saying buy this but perhaps consider a product like this.

Thanks for sharing. It's definitely not worth the hassle for me to RMA my motherboard because my front mic input doesn't work. I'll see if the company that made my case can send me a new front panel IO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Well, the Xelentos I got on eBay are definite counterfeits. They sound like poo poo, and they have a clear tell of being a counterfeit (a mis-marking on the text on the shells). Now to play the eBay return game :ughh:

E: well, thankfully the seller didn't fight it

trem_two fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Mar 6, 2020