Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Archangel looking snazzy. Cyclops with a beam sword is neat.

Really surprised we’re not seeing Emma with a diamond sword, or Pyro with a flame one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi
It would be cooler if they had called it "X of t's" because why the gently caress not.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Is Domino the signature X-Force person now? That's pretty cool.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

there are like twice as many people in that picture than could possibly have swords in the event so I'm keeping my hopes at about a 60%

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

BrianWilly posted:

Now, the Avengers...there's a different story. I honestly don't mind there being friction between Avengers and X-Men, within reason. Their histories support it at this point, and honestly it's just more...well, interesting if one team is a bit more by-the-books lawful and stodgy if the other is going to be feared and hated and off-the-rails. And then there's the matter of...look, if you're going to build a world that contains the large-scale bigotry against mutants that this one does, then it's going to follow that some superheroes...well, might just be anti-mutant to a macro or micro degree. Not every single person who likes mutants is going to be a good guy and not every single one who dislikes them should be a bad guy (again, within reason). It sucks for the hypothetical hero involved who would be outed as mutantphobic in this hypothetical scenario coughI'mlookingatyouCarolcoughcough, but it would alleviate just how...well, just how wishy-washy that anti-mutant sentiments in the Marvel universe can be.
Given that people with anti-mutant sentiments have been direct analogues for (and occasionally literally) to Nazis, the Klan, the Westboro Baptist Church, etc. etc. etc. I am not sure if I want any of the Avengers to start being anti-mutant.

I think in a speculative fiction sort of sphere like Dawn of X is kind of operating in, it makes perfect sense to have some of the heroes mistrustful/anti-mutant, just like in every Elseworlds that Superman or Green Lantern or Wonder Woman or the Justice League start taking control of the world there are both heroic and villainous characters who rebel against the New World Order and its 'alien' ways, but the difference there is again, that there isn't 40-ish years of thinly reskinned racist/homophobic/anti-semitic speeches and villains who rail against Green Lanterns or Kryptonians, or at least not nearly to the level that there is for mutants.

danbanana posted:

There are obviously comic book industry answers to this- that is, Stark had his own separate book that had it's own separate stories at the time of NXM- but what a good X-writer does is stoke those comic book industry reasons into in-continuity conflict. Which they're doing really well here! As How Wonderful! so eloquently explained, this is the kind of thing that keeps the mutant metaphor relevant with these current books. It's a deeper understanding of marginalized people and their relationship to our inherently bigoted society.
I feel like lampshading this feels like too much of a worked-shoot wrestling style thing where you're calling attention to the artificde. You're 100% right that the Avengers didn't help with recovery in Genosha and the Fantastic Four didn't help the recovery from M-Day. The reverse is also true, it's not like the X-Men (in their public/hero eras) have a great track record of swooping in when Daredevil or Spider-Man or Captain America is getting the poo poo kicked out of them in the middle of Times Square or whatever. When Scarlet Witch had a breakdown and hosed up the Avengers to the point of them dissolving the team, the most any X-Men did was Magneto grabbing his daughter and whisking her away to be secretly worked on by Xavier, who never asked for help with her, in the same way that none of the X-Men asked the Fantastic Four for help after M-Day.

It would be good storytelling if someone made a point of any character asking for help or noting that [other hero] didn't respond/didn't help/whatever in a moment of crisis, it's less good when everyone just goes along in their solo books and they're all friendly for a few years and then when there's trouble you bring this up.

Imagine a family member who you don't stay in close contact with and only see at holidays and exchange pleasantries with online, then when you see them over the summer and ask them to help you move some furniture they turn around and go WHY DIDN'T YOU VISIT ME FIVE YEARS AGO IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN I HAD MY CANCER SCARE, YOU BIGOT

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

You're also getting an interesting sort of nuance with the construction of a mutant identity, or its reconstruction.

Being a mutant means you have the x-gene powers, but then you get people like Aero who lost the power without, presumably, having their genes changed. These people are still considered mutants by Krakoa's rules, but Apocalypse here is also presenting another route of affirmation: "are you willing to fight and die for the sake of being a full-fledged mutant?" She could've stopped at any time, and presumably there are a number of mutants whose "powers" boil down to a disability.

What I thought reading that was, "could a person without the X-gene challenge Apocalypse to 1v1 them to be recognized as a mutant," although that's a pretty long term angle. Presumably you would have to be willing to die and be reborn, possibly with your x-gene activated. But (for instance) Brian Braddock, who has a long term connection to many mutants, a mutant sister and a mutant wife, might give it a go. Though Brian in particular might be able to actually win that fight, so maybe he's not the best example :v:

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Nessus posted:

You're also getting an interesting sort of nuance with the construction of a mutant identity, or its reconstruction.

Being a mutant means you have the x-gene powers, but then you get people like Aero who lost the power without, presumably, having their genes changed. These people are still considered mutants by Krakoa's rules, but Apocalypse here is also presenting another route of affirmation: "are you willing to fight and die for the sake of being a full-fledged mutant?" She could've stopped at any time, and presumably there are a number of mutants whose "powers" boil down to a disability.

What I thought reading that was, "could a person without the X-gene challenge Apocalypse to 1v1 them to be recognized as a mutant," although that's a pretty long term angle. Presumably you would have to be willing to die and be reborn, possibly with your x-gene activated. But (for instance) Brian Braddock, who has a long term connection to many mutants, a mutant sister and a mutant wife, might give it a go. Though Brian in particular might be able to actually win that fight, so maybe he's not the best example :v:

This is actually an interesting notion. Something I said elsewhere:

quote:

I'd also like to point out the fact that the willingness to fight and die defending Krakoa and your fellow mutants from humans seeking to harm them isn't someone unfounded fear mongering or xenophobia. Humans have been trying to "solve the mutant problem" for years. As individual private organizations and as government funded entities. It took exactly one month before an extermination squad attacked Krakoa, murdered dozens, and assassinated Xavier. Being willing and able to fight for what you are is important, because whether you're prepared or not, you're eventually going to have to.
Taking that idea, it would be interesting to apply it to non-mutants who are family to mutants. Do you love your family enough that you're willing to fight and die for mutantkind? Unlike mutants undertaking the Crucible, there's no benefit for a human except the right to live amongst and be accepted by mutants.

Even more interesting is if humans aren't actually given the right to come back. Stopping just before killing them, healing them back to good health (maybe even better than they were), but immortality is for mutants only.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Adder Moray posted:

This is actually an interesting notion. Something I said elsewhere:

Taking that idea, it would be interesting to apply it to non-mutants who are family to mutants. Do you love your family enough that you're willing to fight and die for mutantkind? Unlike mutants undertaking the Crucible, there's no benefit for a human except the right to live amongst and be accepted by mutants.

Even more interesting is if humans aren't actually given the right to come back. Stopping just before killing them, healing them back to good health (maybe even better than they were), but immortality is for mutants only.
It seems like a space where in a "realistic" culture you'd start developing penumbras over years/decades/centuries: "Well, clearly the flatscan parents of a mutant qualify. Maybe their siblings too. And the pre-Krakoan allies of mutantkind. And--"

The "make more mutants" command doesn't say "reproduce sexually," either, now does it?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I'm not sure I'm clear how "suicide by -A-" is that distinct from just "suicide" but I guess giving it a structure and ceremony goes a long way towards getting people to get in line alive.

The logistics of resurrecting millions is so weird and interesting.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Speaking of swords, Xavier's sword was shaped by Erik from the cerebro Charles was wearing when he was murdered in X-Force. So they've been planting the Sword stuff from the start.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Nevvy Z posted:

I'm not sure I'm clear how "suicide by -A-" is that distinct from just "suicide" but I guess giving it a structure and ceremony goes a long way towards getting people to get in line alive.

The logistics of resurrecting millions is so weird and interesting.
I figure it's a mix of a show of devotion that helps radicalize reinforce the aspiring reborn mutant's identity, partially neutralizes ethical questions around suicide etc., and also - perhaps most importantly - avoids clogging up the queue with people out to resleeve for funsies.

Also, Apocalypse gets to kill people with a sword while giving speeches in front of a crowd, so it's great for him!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Nessus posted:

Also, Apocalypse gets to kill people with a sword while giving speeches in front of a crowd, so it's great for him!

I want to see the council meeting where Crucible was established just to see how much of it was his idea.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Why would half of those characters even use swords

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I want to see the council meeting where Crucible was established just to see how much of it was his idea.
The sword thing turns out to be because Apocalypse institutes sixteen different sword-battle-based dispute resolution mechanisms in Krakoan society.

Gologle posted:

Why would half of those characters even use swords
Because swords are rad

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010
Clearly Apocalypse built this whole idea for unarmed combat and they were a vote short of approval.

"Swords," says Kurt.

"What?"

"I will vote for Crucible if we do it with swords."

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Very disappointed they didn't have Wolverine's claws just be 3 full sized swords hilt and all on each hand.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Very disappointed they didn't have Wolverine's claws just be 3 full sized swords hilt and all on each hand.

that'd be gimmick infringement, brother

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Speaking of swords, Xavier's sword was shaped by Erik from the cerebro Charles was wearing when he was murdered in X-Force. So they've been planting the Sword stuff from the start.

There was talk of a twilight sword that separated Arakko and Krakoa in ancient times. This also ties into Apocalypse and his first horsemen. Mentioned in Powers of X #4.

EDIT: Illyana going classic and ditching the buster sword.

Open Marriage Night fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 29, 2020

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Open Marriage Night posted:

There was talk of a twilight sword that separated Arakko and Krakoa in ancient times. This also ties into Apocalypse and his first horsemen. Mentioned in Powers of X #4.

Just "a" twilight sword? I got the impression it was THE Twilight Sword.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Twilight_Sword

Edge & Christian posted:

I feel like lampshading this feels like too much of a worked-shoot wrestling style thing where you're calling attention to the artificde. You're 100% right that the Avengers didn't help with recovery in Genosha and the Fantastic Four didn't help the recovery from M-Day. The reverse is also true, it's not like the X-Men (in their public/hero eras) have a great track record of swooping in when Daredevil or Spider-Man or Captain America is getting the poo poo kicked out of them in the middle of Times Square or whatever. When Scarlet Witch had a breakdown and hosed up the Avengers to the point of them dissolving the team, the most any X-Men did was Magneto grabbing his daughter and whisking her away to be secretly worked on by Xavier, who never asked for help with her, in the same way that none of the X-Men asked the Fantastic Four for help after M-Day.

It would be good storytelling if someone made a point of any character asking for help or noting that [other hero] didn't respond/didn't help/whatever in a moment of crisis, it's less good when everyone just goes along in their solo books and they're all friendly for a few years and then when there's trouble you bring this up.

Imagine a family member who you don't stay in close contact with and only see at holidays and exchange pleasantries with online, then when you see them over the summer and ask them to help you move some furniture they turn around and go WHY DIDN'T YOU VISIT ME FIVE YEARS AGO IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN I HAD MY CANCER SCARE, YOU BIGOT

Yeah, that metaphor doesn't work. The better metaphor is:

Imagine you're a loving cop and you have a family member who you don't stay in close contact was repeatedly attacked in hate crimes and their friends were killed in a bunch of hate crimes and you only see them at holidays and exchange pleasantries with online, and after a few years of this that family member is like HEY, COP, MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE HATE CRIMES.

Your entire premise is that there's nothing different about a superhero and a mutant superhero and there is. Literally 60+ years of X-Men comics have hammered that point in. Iron Man's superhero problems are not the same as Kurt's superhero problems. They might both have to fight people trying to take over the world or whatever but when Stark is done saving everything, he doesn't have to deal with every day bigotry. Either does Spider-Man or Thor or Reed. It's not about having someone's back when Ultron is loving poo poo up. It's about not stopping the US government- which many of these characters have close associations with- from even contemplating building giant robots to kill children because of how they're born.

Yeah, there's kayfabe in this- there has to be in serialized comics over 6 decades- and Hickman and Zdarsky and Co. are using that to emphasize these divisions more.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I think the main issue with that metaphor is that most Fantastic Four books that are not crossovers with the X-Men are not really written with the idea that there's a huge amount of anti-mutant supervillainy that the Fantastic Four are ignoring.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
This is part of where the mutant metaphor has historically broken down. Real life bigotry can be terrifying, but it's usually not quite been on the level of "Oh god, we're always almost on the verge of being wiped out, usually at least once every six months."

The non-mutant superheroes seem to treat things that go on in the mutiesphere the way they would issues for real life oppressed groups, helping out here and there and trying to be models of acceptance and friendship...

but the reality for the X-Men is a hosed up superhero melodrama where almost everyone is always dying, so there's a real dissonance as a result. Basically when the Avengers go "We were saving the world" the X-Men go "So were we, but also, we were almost ethnically cleansed"

If anything this might be less of a factor because of Krakoa, since now all of mutantkind basically has citizenship in a nation that is administered by the X-Men, so when/if the X-Men are in trouble now it's less a question of random anti-mutant violence in who-knows-where, but an attack on a sovereign state. The Avengers in the F4 intervene in that kind of stuff all the time!

(But also, Krakoa has a literal super powered army and police force, so mutants who live there probably need less outside protection than they ever have, ironically)

OnimaruXLR fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Feb 29, 2020

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Rand Brittain posted:

I think the main issue with that metaphor is that most Fantastic Four books that are not crossovers with the X-Men are not really written with the idea that there's a huge amount of anti-mutant supervillainy that the Fantastic Four are ignoring.
I mean, you wouldn't write about the tjings your characters aren't paying attention to unless you plan on having them pay attention to those things.

You want to write the FF as a family that cares about mutant rights then you write about them getting involved in that every few years outside of an X-Men crossover. Hell, you just have them mention having gotten involved in it as an off hand comment or background info. A newspaper on a page that's never directly addressed with "Reed Richards Speaks Out on Mutants on Capitol Hill" emblazoned across the headline. Otherwise your characters are ignoring this ongoing problem in their world, even if they aren't doing so maliciously.

Just like in reality.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
I'm actually curious about the proportion of Sentinel stories in which the Sentinels are explicitly funded and directed by the US government vs. stories in which the Sentinels are a rogue element or controlled by some private organization or bad-guy. I feel like in the past 15-20 years in particular it has leaned more towards the latter but I could be wrong. I suppose I'd also count stuff like the O*N*E bit or that Iron Giant-esque title about the kid who had a Sentinel.

Although that makes me think once again of the weird politics of forgiveness on Krakoa, since IIRC a large chunk of Sentinels stories from the 80s through the aughts involved Sebastian Shaw designing and building them, albeit often for other people.

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 29, 2020

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

At one point Sebastian Shaw himself was the one who tried to get Senator Kelly to fund Sentinels again so he could make a buck.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

The Ten of Swords tarot meaning is all about backstabbing and betrayal.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

SWORDS WILL CUT YOU WIDE OPEN

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Adder Moray posted:

I mean, you wouldn't write about the tjings your characters aren't paying attention to unless you plan on having them pay attention to those things.

You want to write the FF as a family that cares about mutant rights then you write about them getting involved in that every few years outside of an X-Men crossover. Hell, you just have them mention having gotten involved in it as an off hand comment or background info. A newspaper on a page that's never directly addressed with "Reed Richards Speaks Out on Mutants on Capitol Hill" emblazoned across the headline. Otherwise your characters are ignoring this ongoing problem in their world, even if they aren't doing so maliciously.

Just like in reality.

Wasn't there one story where Reed explicitly spoke up on-panel to congress against the Mutant Registration Act?

Also I wonder if Logan's sword is some variant on the Muramasa blade.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
What are the famous swords in Marvel? I've got
Excalibur
Muramasa Blade
Soul Sword
Twilight
Whatever the Black Knight had
Maybe Shatterstar's with two blades on one hilt?
Was Silver Samurai's sword special in and of itself? I've honestly never really understood his whole deal to begin with.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm actually curious about the proportion of Sentinel stories in which the Sentinels are explicitly funded and directed by the US government vs. stories in which the Sentinels are a rogue element or controlled by some private organization or bad-guy. I feel like in the past 15-20 years in particular it has leaned more towards the latter but I could be wrong. I suppose I'd also count stuff like the O*N*E bit or that Iron Giant-esque title about the kid who had a Sentinel.

Although that makes me think once again of the weird politics of forgiveness on Krakoa, since IIRC a large chunk of Sentinels stories from the 80s through the aughts involved Sebastian Shaw designing and building them, albeit often for other people.
To a certain extent they're all rationalizing from a secret plan that is not completely known to most of the participants, but it makes sense to me that they'd be like "OK, as of right now everyone gets a clean slate." It is arbitrary and unfair but any other solution would be too, and by having a point of explicit "henceforth, anno mutantis, you get judged by our law" means that at least you would have some degree of justice going forwards.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Nessus posted:

To a certain extent they're all rationalizing from a secret plan that is not completely known to most of the participants, but it makes sense to me that they'd be like "OK, as of right now everyone gets a clean slate." It is arbitrary and unfair but any other solution would be too, and by having a point of explicit "henceforth, anno mutantis, you get judged by our law" means that at least you would have some degree of justice going forwards.

Yeah, but it does make the continued vilification of Scarlet Witch a little weird. Forge did what she did on a much smaller scale, his introduction was developing a weapon that stole Storm's powers for like fifty issues, she had to get de-aged into a pre-teen and then hang out with Gambit to get her powers back. Sebastian Shaw spent a ton of time developing the weapons that were used to commit an actual genocide.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, but it does make the continued vilification of Scarlet Witch a little weird. Forge did what she did on a much smaller scale, his introduction was developing a weapon that stole Storm's powers for like fifty issues, she had to get de-aged into a pre-teen and then hang out with Gambit to get her powers back. Sebastian Shaw spent a ton of time developing the weapons that were used to commit an actual genocide.
I imagine the distinction they'd make if asked to justify it is "Shaw wanted to kill a bunch of individual mutants; Wanda wanted to kill mutants as a concept."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Nessus posted:

I imagine the distinction they'd make if asked to justify it is "Shaw wanted to kill a bunch of individual mutants; Wanda wanted to kill mutants as a concept."

And Wernher Von Braun just wanted to build rockets.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Skwirl posted:

What are the famous swords in Marvel? I've got
Excalibur
Muramasa Blade
Soul Sword
Twilight
Whatever the Black Knight had
Maybe Shatterstar's with two blades on one hilt?
Was Silver Samurai's sword special in and of itself? I've honestly never really understood his whole deal to begin with.

The Black Knight wields the Ebony Blade, a soul-sucking cursed sword made by Merlin. At various times in his career, he's tried ditching the thing, including a period where he was using a lightsaber made for him by Hank Pym, but he always gets drawn back to the Ebony Blade before too long.

Shatterstar can generate bio-electricity and does it best through metal....like his swords. The blades themselves aren't special, aside from being goofy as gently caress.

The Silver Samurai's mutant power lets him channel an energy field around metal he's holding, making it able to cut things better. He usually uses it on his family katana, but he's occasionally deigned to use it on other metal. The sword he carries is old and valuable as an heirloom, but not inherently powerful or anything.

The original Swordsman, sometime villain, sometime Avenger, had a sword made for him by the Mandarin that can shoot a variety of energy effects. After he died, Andreas Strucker, half of Fenris, took up the name as part of the Thunderbolts with a sword with the hilt wrapped in his dead twin sister's skin which let him use his mutant power of force blasts, which he can only do while touching his sister (which they normally do by holding hands in combat, allowing her to use her laser blasts as well).

There have been a lot of high tech gimmick swords like that, as well as magical ones. Sif had one that can make portals between worlds for awhile, for instance

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/XavierFiles/status/1233587155877974016?s=20

https://twitter.com/annalisebissa/status/1233562680398663680?s=20

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Feb 29, 2020

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, but it does make the continued vilification of Scarlet Witch a little weird.
On the story level, it's state propaganda 101. Krakoa needs to be unified against certain enemies or else it'll fall apart under its own divisive weight. And they're certainly not going to vilify another mutant like Shaw, are they? The whole point is that mutants are super great while non-mutants are the cause of all their troubles, so of course they're gonna downplay all the harm that mutants had done to themselves over the years. Instead, Wanda's an easy target to dress up as a villain, and as a bonus she's associated with the Avengers so you get to implicate them as accessories to the crime as well. If Nightcrawler's newfound mutant religion survives a couple centuries, we're sure to see Wanda turned into some sort of devil figure, a cautionary boogeywoman hiding in the shadows waiting to depower naughty mutant children. Hell, they're pretty much at that point right now; the way that the mutant kids literally wailed and covered their ears in terror at the mention of her name just goes to show how deeply and ritualistically they'd been conditioned about this.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm actually curious about the proportion of Sentinel stories in which the Sentinels are explicitly funded and directed by the US government vs. stories in which the Sentinels are a rogue element or controlled by some private organization or bad-guy.
This reminded me that in their first appearance it takes the Sentinels almost a full page to go rogue after being introduced.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rachel has the Phoenix Blade. There's Grasscutter and Godkiller which were both Hickman creations. Gorgon has one, I forget which and can't remember what happened to the other.

Illyana has the Soulsword. Brian has Excalibur. And I'm pretty sure Cyclops has the Black Knight's old photon sword.

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 29, 2020

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

That appears to be Scalphunter in the upper left wielding a FFVIII style Gunblade!!

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I need Quentin Quire wielding a telekinetic machine gun that fires telekinetic swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

jng2058 posted:

That appears to be Scalphunter in the upper left wielding a FFVIII style Gunblade!!