Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

That's just what the E-stalkers want, I ain't falling for it.

lol that this is the excuse you come up with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Luna Was Here posted:

hey really curious why you censored your account name, any specific reason why you dont want people to know the name of the account you're playing on?

Hmm

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

hey really curious why you censored your account name, any specific reason why you dont want people to know the name of the account you're playing on?

probably a Methanar parachute

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
no way, rararasputin is way more insidious

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Bard is getting nerfed for the first time next patch, RIP king.

To be fair he was absolutely too strong for a while. Gonna have to get in as much dead man's mobis as I can before that.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

they should nerf all the ninjas instead of a few champs with abilities u actually have to aim..

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

foutre posted:

Bard is getting nerfed for the first time next patch, RIP king.

To be fair he was absolutely too strong for a while. Gonna have to get in as much dead man's mobis as I can before that.

personally i think the champ with multiple stuns that can also literally move thru walls should do less damage. there is likely even a fourth spell and passive at play in addition to what I mentioned

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

strong bird posted:

they should nerf all the ninjas instead of a few champs with abilities u actually have to aim..

Each ninja has at least one ability you have to aim.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Hellioning posted:

Each ninja has at least one ability you have to aim.

they also all have targeted abilities that move them into the same pixel as their enemy so aim is a strong word

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Wangsbig posted:

they also all have targeted abilities that move them into the same pixel as their enemy so aim is a strong word

Shen's ability he has to aim is also his dash, Kennen using his Lightning Rush to land a Q is very punishable, as is Zed dashing in. They're basically giant 'yes hello I have blown my escape please kill me now' signs.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
agreed, buff Kennen

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
put a bullet through kennens little rat face

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I’m back from probation. How did Rasputin meet me in game. Oh whoops

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Verviticus posted:

put a bullet through kennens little rat face

i am trying to!! he turned into a gold statue ?????

E: Nevermind, problem solved itself, ignore this

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Feb 26, 2020

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wangsbig posted:

yeah, that's why i say a skill shot doesnt count if a champ can take flaash

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I would rather never play this game again than have to play Jungle even one more time. Holy gently caress it's the most unfun poo poo ever; how do y'all put up with that garbage

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

I would rather never play this game again than have to play Jungle even one more time. Holy gently caress it's the most unfun poo poo ever; how do y'all put up with that garbage

it's league for people who want to play a singleplayer game for the first 5 minutes

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Your doing it wrong if that's your approach to jungling, a lot of it is about mindgaming the opponent with what little clues you can get about their pathing, knowing where to wait for them to ambush for kills or when and where to get camps where they aren't and figuring out how to change your pathing when a monkey wrench gets thrown into your plans like they invade and take a buff or they start on your side or knowing what camps certain champs or starting items have trouble clearing on the first clears.

If every single time you take a scuttle it isn't a 5vs5 your jungling wrong imo.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Feb 27, 2020

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

is there a single Nidalee player that doesnt get caught somewhere she shouldn't be and die? this pattern i'm noticing is incredible

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

frajaq posted:

is there a single Nidalee player that doesnt get caught somewhere she shouldn't be and die? this pattern i'm noticing is incredible

It’s very easy for Nidalee to go in, it’s a lot harder to get out especially for unskilled players. See also Lee Sindrome, where a new Lee Sin will take every Q they land (for Nid this is going in whenever they land a spear) but fail to ward hop out (no equivalent for Nid because her kit isn’t bloated with mobility options).

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

what?? nidalee pounce is one of the best movement skills in the game

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Kazinsal posted:

it's league for people who want to play a singleplayer game for the first 5 minutes

um I always have leash friends for life at 1:30 and get a gank or two in by 3:00?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Jungle is Schrodinger’s lane, you’re simultaneously the most/least impactful role in the game.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Nah that's top, whine constantly that you can't carry a game from top but also the jungler needs to camp your lane 24/7.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

rabidsquid posted:

what?? nidalee pounce is one of the best movement skills in the game

If a bad Nid pounces in they have to wait for the cooldown to pounce back out was the point I was making, whereas Lee has a second movement skill.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

it is now proven without a shadow of a doubt that jungle is the easiest and most impactful role in the game

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
yes but its also the least fun role to play

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i can see you dont play adc

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
adc is fun as long as you play it top like god intended

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Nightblue3 and IWillDominate were talking mad poo poo about Tyler1 while stuck in Diamond saying he couldn't make it to Masters as a jungler, Tyler made a new account and did just that lol

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

hahahah sick thats dope i love hearing about uh those guys

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Nightblue3 and IWillDominate were talking mad poo poo about Tyler1 while stuck in Diamond saying he couldn't make it to Masters as a jungler, Tyler made a new account and did just that lol

oh man i bet their faces were red

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's just an extension of the thread where people are claiming "I can't climb as x rank because of poo poo teams" and then someone does it with no effort

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
I see you enjoyed this thing and wanted to tell people about it, but have you considered that I personally am not interested in that thing

Gin
Aug 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

RealFoxy posted:

Good for him! Personally I think his stream is unwatchable - I can't stand that random screaming and blowing out the mic. I get enough of that with my kid and I just want to watch a chill streamer. But T1 seems like he has a good sense of humour about himself and obviously is a good player too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Gin posted:

Good for him! Personally I think his stream is unwatchable - I can't stand that random screaming and blowing out the mic. I get enough of that with my kid and I just want to watch a chill streamer. But T1 seems like he has a good sense of humour about himself and obviously is a good player too.

I hate pretty much everything about his screaming persona but I definitely respect his hustle.

The dude got himself banned from the game he streamed, and then kept it going with like cooking streams and stuff complete with commercials he made himself. He clearly puts in the work

But the yelling is awful

In a league related note I feel like jungling is the hardest role for me to try and actually practice. Mainly cause man people complain if you're not ganking enough, or ganking the wrong place, or any number of cardinal sins. Thank god you can just auto mute your team now