Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1234121308041969664?s=20

This dude's always been a big grifter, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
i don’t really get Warrens strat here.

not putting it on the convention but why is she talking about it.

that’s going to depress your base no matter what

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/HoarseWisperer/status/1234108378017910784

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Mr. Funktastic posted:

woke up this morning to find that #DropOutBernie is trending so i guess i'm going back to sleep until wednesday when bernie sweeps all the other states
As of 1 hour ago #dropoutWarren was trending at #3

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://twitter.com/pjk9478/status/1234118998083735555?s=20

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

buddy, they won't even let me hug it

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

etalian posted:

She hasn't done well in any of the first wave of states but they still insist she should stay in race.

The Warren stans among my Facebook friends are a) banking on a Warren surge, and b) don't think a contested convention is going to happen. They really think she's going to win outright. I can only assume they're not listening to what she says.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
$30 million raised this month probably means she has enough to make tents and payroll, and she offloaded her media spending to a Superpac so yeah, she's in it for a while unless she doesn't get delegates on Tuesday.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://twitter.com/xdelmar59/status/1234123232665427971?s=20

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Harrow posted:

The Warren stans among my Facebook friends are a) banking on a Warren surge, and b) don't think a contested convention is going to happen. They really think she's going to win outright. I can only assume they're not listening to what she says.

no one wants a contested convention and even Warren stans don’t want it. they know how badly it would go so they have to believe it isn’t true

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Harrow posted:

Has there even been anything for the past political history for losing the first wave of primary states but winning later on?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

he's literally making a living off of telling boomers, many times a day, that trump is finished and [insert lib obsession like mueller report or impeachment or whatever] will end him any day now

he's also a piece of poo poo lib who genuinely hates bernie but his twitter is all about spouting endless propaganda that pleases worm brained liberals, and since lately they're all terrified of bernie winning he's going hard on howling about him

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Turnquiet posted:

yeah, good. ok.

"Return" to honest government and peace lmao

These morons really think people being mean on twitter is warfare, whereas actual warfare is peace as long as everyone appears to agree

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1233958882965368832

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Woah I just realized the aipac logo is hot garbo

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

RottenK posted:

he's literally making a living off of telling boomers, many times a day, that trump is finished and [insert lib obsession like mueller report or impeachment or whatever] will end him any day now

he's also a piece of poo poo lib who genuinely hates bernie but his twitter is all about spouting endless propaganda that pleases worm brained liberals, and since lately they're all terrified of bernie winning he's going hard on howling about him

palmer is like tom watson and the khive krew in terms of sheer death-worshipping bernie hatred. watson is at least a consultant who stands to lose business if bernie wins; palmer is just a psycho

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

etalian posted:

Has there even been anything for the past political history for losing the first wave of primary states but winning later on?

Not to my knowledge, but they're standing by the idea that it's mathematically possible for her to make a huge comeback. Which, I mean, I guess it is mathematically possible, but that ignores a whole lot of realities about what people are actually voting for.

After she loses Massachusetts and keeps hanging on in the race I expect them to fully pivot to "what if Bernie has another heart attack, Liz needs to stay in"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
In 2016 Bernie stayed in to the convention because he was trying to force platform concessions and continue to get his message out. Warren isn't even pretending to do that, she's just openly in it to damage Sanders at this point.

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

buh?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

desperate

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Lol, so he announced he wasn't going but is doing a video anyway. Cool, cool.

Also has anyone seen him since the debate? Because Buttigieg getting the Corona virus would be a hell of a twist.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thoguh posted:

In 2016 Bernie stayed in to the convention because he was trying to force platform concessions and continue to get his message out. Warren isn't even pretending to do that, she's just openly in it to damage Sanders at this point.

Bernie actually won later states like Michigan and WI.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Kazak posted:

Woah I just realized the aipac logo is hot garbo

it’s like the Star of David....but radical dude!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

How are there not more posts about bernies nearly 50 million haul holy poo poo, 10% of that came yesterday!!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/JustinGomezABC/status/1234122505650081792?s=20

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

None of this poo poo is surprising I guess, referring to the last several thousand pages of the succ zone

Libs are just bad faith actors and whiny babies who cannot cope with adversity or reality

Just smdh, I suppose

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Scarodactyl posted:

More like Return of the Jeb

return of the Jeb! eye

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

What does this person do for a living? Are they a lanyard?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
i can't believe that some succs are bringing up joe rogan in their responses to biden winning sc

how loving online and obsessed with donut twitter controversies do you have to be to think that the people voting in sc primary give a poo poo about joe rogan or even know who he is

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Dean of Swing posted:

Health insurance industry, if memory serves

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dean of Swing posted:

whatever they do, it's clear they are comfortable now and would be less comfortable under Sanders

that is to say, they are a class enemy

edit:

Azathoth posted:

Health insurance industry, if memory serves

ah, yes. that squares nicely.

like I said, class enemy

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7zXnLFVSI

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

Harrow posted:

Not to my knowledge, but they're standing by the idea that it's mathematically possible for her to make a huge comeback. Which, I mean, I guess it is mathematically possible, but that ignores a whole lot of realities about what people are actually voting for.

After she loses Massachusetts and keeps hanging on in the race I expect them to fully pivot to "what if Bernie has another heart attack, Liz needs to stay in"

Just like what Hillary did to Obama in 08 lol

Makes complete sense

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao Pete

This way he can say both that he didn't attend but he also gave his support to AIPAC. What a piece of poo poo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
- 48 hours remain -

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Haven't? Spotted a Russian bot!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

oh my god these people are dumb as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Jel Shaker posted:

it’s like the Star of David....but radical dude!

It looks like it's mid Cronenberg