Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smarxist posted:

RATS OFF TO YA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

Thought the cheese fiend would drop away on Tuesday, this is just a blessing

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

he got the order to stand down

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

THERES THE FLAVOR

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

KaptainKrunk posted:

he got the order to stand down

Yeah he donors dried up.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

my man is totally aiming for a biden VP slot

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

Finicums Wake posted:

pete dropping out at this point is bad because then bloomberg/biden/warren are likelier to reach viability in cali by taking his voters

also it's hilarious because many shitheads' early votes are now worthless, no takesie backsies

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Pete may be out of the race, but he will continue to plague us for decades to come.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

lmao sure joe pick a cia guy for vp, worked out well for the last guy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXTLBhe-ccU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

It was just bread Canada ;__;

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

petecord

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
PETE DROPPED OUT

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

He reported he's glad to be out of the race so he enjoy more time in loveless marriage to Chasten.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmaoooooo liberals are morons

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Does this help Biden for ST?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/01/802023529/pete-buttigieg-suspends-presidential-bid

quote:

Former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg has told his campaign staff he's suspending his campaign for the presidency, a senior campaign aide tells NPR.

Buttigieg will give a speech Sunday night from South Bend.

Known colloquially as "Mayor Pete," Buttigieg, who's 38, was one of the youngest Democratic candidates seeking the nomination and the first openly gay candidate to mount a major campaign for the presidency.

A graduate of Harvard and Oxford and a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, Buttigieg gained national recognition in 2017 during an unsuccessful bid to serve as chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

He spent eight years in office in South Bend, and campaigned on the idea of "inter-generational justice."

When he first announced his candidacy for president last year, Buttigieg was perceived as a little-known long shot, but he quickly emerged among the front-runners in the crowded Democratic field with his moderate message.

But Buttigieg also faced scrutiny over his work at consulting firm McKinsey & Co., prompting his release a list of nine of his former clients, including Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Defense Department and the U.S. Postal Service.

In January 2019, he told NPR's Steve Inskeep that he understood his campaign was an "underdog project."

"But I also don't think that you should ever run for any office that you do not seek to win," he said.

"I think the challenge for somebody like me is to make sure that there is enough oxygen out there for people to understand what we're about," he said. :And then it will be up to me, through substance, to put enough meat on the bones to outlast the flavor of the month period that's coming up."

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Jon Do posted:

petecord

Bass Concert Hall
May 9, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

a.lo posted:

I change my mind. After the stock market crashed thanks to Trump cutting money out of the CDC, him trying to downplay the deadly, less than 5% mortality rate even almost to the point of calling it a hoax, , and firing anybody who doesn’t agree with him on the issue, I am officially desperate enough to vote for Michael or Pete instead of hoping that voting green would work for once if it somehow came to that just to get Trump out!

I mean, they may be racist, and hypocritical, but there’s no way they can be any worse when it comes to a pandemic, right? Like, they would probably just go with whatever suggestions come to them to keep people from dying or something, from somebody who knows what they’re doing?

Well, they can’t be worse than Trump at this point at least. Nobody could be. My rabbit’s probably smarter than Trump. She at least understands simple commands like “stop doing that” and “don’t eat that.” That’s more than Trump can do at least.
Honestly you should be rooting for coronavirus at this point because killing off all the boomers before Election Day is our best chance of getting M4A and a Green New Deal.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Raccooon posted:

Yes. Establishment is aggressively consolidating around Biden.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Raccooon posted:

it seems more likely to help bernie than biden, if second choice polling is any indication

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Like the followers of Harris and Robert Francis "Paddy" O'Rourke, Pete fans are weirdos who get emotionally invested in corporate automatons so I look forward to the many tears that will soon follow.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Jon Do posted:

petecord

I’m loving this dude

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
of all the people who ran this year who are not named Michael Bloomberg, i hated agent pete the most

good riddance to that loving piece of poo poo

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbTaALRum-I

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Office Pig posted:

it seems more likely to help bernie than biden, if second choice polling is any indication

On the other hand, that polling might not mean much if the Rat endorses someone (and it definitely won't be Bernie).

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
C I A You Later

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

of all the people who ran this year who are not named Michael Bloomberg, i hated agent pete the most

good riddance to that loving piece of poo poo

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

thats warren

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qLqCu_x4Rs

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Mayo Pete won a state (sort of) and dropped out.

Warren hasn’t placed higher then 3rd...she’s still going strong.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

MorrisBae posted:

C I A You Later

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I would be arzying if I weren't in such a good mood today.

The math has changed for ST and no one knows what is happening.