Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

all because they dont like the dem candidates, wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tramp!

https://i.imgur.com/tKeI5K6.mp4

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

a.lo posted:

alright goons recommend me an air fryer -- money is NOT an issue

downed power line

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Gripweed posted:

They're making a mountain out of a molehill.

otoh everyone knows that the economy is a giant scam being propped up because of cocaine & trump horniness and coronavirus is just as good of a reason as any for the mexican standoff to end

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

triple sulk posted:

trump remaining prez means i can continue to have good times posting TRUMP with my trump thread posting friends

trump

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a.lo posted:

emeril lagasse’s dunno what it is called

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1234295928208666626?s=21

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

is he hitting an invisble wall or something what the gently caress

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

timbo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so is this what happened to kurtofan

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

GIVE HIM THE STICK

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

if this is a fishing line prank immediately arrest the cameraman for ruin9ng an inspirational moment

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

a.lo posted:

What is literally wrong with him? Is he dying?

He's on cocaine and also really made while on it

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

robot roll call posted:

GIVE HIM THE STICK

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

robot roll call posted:

GIVE HIM THE STICK

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK

Do you know my dad?

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a.lo posted:

air jordan

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i doubt roger is on cocaine in that video, its like a five hour long deposition

basically roger isnulted some guy whose florida stte legislature campaign he consulted for back in 03 and theyve been enemies ever since. roger was on infowars and said the guy had never won a case and the guy is extremely litigious (and a lawyer) so he filed a defamation lawsuit. apparently the bad blood stems from the failed campaign and also the lawyer accuses stone and his people of stealing the campaigns computers when it was over.

they both hate each other and spend the entire time dredging up old grievances. its a really good episode of knowledge fight

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nichael air fryer tuck

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this is the episode its like 4 episodes back if you want ot listen to it as a podcast

https://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/knowledge-fight-formulaic-objections-part-3

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

no way this coronavirus poo poo isn’t way more widespread than they’re admitting

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Lollardfish/status/1234299416774955011
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234301760333807618

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

why kill people if you're not gonna slav squat peace sign selfie next to their lifeless body

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Der Meister posted:

no way this coronavirus poo poo isn’t way more widespread than they’re admitting

presumably it's in like every country by now, and there are probably tens of thousands of cases not reported by people who aren't aware they even have it or are scared of the cost/being put into some kind of quarantine

presumably this would make people less hysterical, because somehow despite it being ~way worse than what is reported~, the world has not ended and most of the life disruptions are people panicking about other people panicking

then again maybe they just want us calm until they lock themselves away in their bunkers and let the Great Cull happen.

But in like 10-20 years when a Genuinely Scary disease happens, we're clearly completely unprepared and gonna collapse in a month.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

not an endorsement posted:

why kill people if you're not gonna slav squat peace sign selfie next to their lifeless body

its about blood debt

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

i doubt roger is on cocaine in that video, its like a five hour long deposition

basically roger isnulted some guy whose florida stte legislature campaign he consulted for back in 03 and theyve been enemies ever since. roger was on infowars and said the guy had never won a case and the guy is extremely litigious (and a lawyer) so he filed a defamation lawsuit. apparently the bad blood stems from the failed campaign and also the lawyer accuses stone and his people of stealing the campaigns computers when it was over.

they both hate each other and spend the entire time dredging up old grievances. its a really good episode of knowledge fight

imagine a guy says you never won s single lawsuit so you sue him and lose

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

presumably it's in like every country by now, and there are probably tens of thousands of cases not reported by people who aren't aware they even have it or are scared of the cost/being put into some kind of quarantine

presumably this would make people less hysterical, because somehow despite it being ~way worse than what is reported~, the world has not ended and most of the life disruptions are people panicking about other people panicking

then again maybe they just want us calm until they lock themselves away in their bunkers and let the Great Cull happen.

But in like 10-20 years when a Genuinely Scary disease happens, we're clearly completely unprepared and gonna collapse in a month.

yeh basically

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1234300444199071744?s=19

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1234302786755383296

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am asleep by 11 pm unfortunately

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why is there an interview at 11pm on a Sunday

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Bip Roberts posted:

he def made a deal for vp and thinks he can 25th pudding brain joe out within the year

he made separate vp deals with every candidate remaining

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

just to be clear the only real ideas chuds have is pissing off the libs, right?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol me, very behind on the news, just saw that pete dropped out

good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

dude foods

https://twitter.com/DudeFoods/status/1229778863737200641

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

considering “toxxing” that coronavirus will not kill me no matter how hard it tries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Isn't an "air fryer" just a toaster oven with a bigger-than-normal convection fan?