Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

kid owns & i hope the pigs heart was permanently weakened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

snoo posted:

drat I got owned

snoo resign

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:woop:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

the biggest of shames

at least pete dropped out and the name of the rat is will no longer be sullied

:hai: amen

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

TracerBullet posted:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, as another poster pointed out, that bathtub orbeez gag is wicked fake. For the last >50 years 'black' water (down the toilet) is completely separate from all other pipes. There is 0% chance that those balls going down the bathtub drain would come back up the toilet or sink drain. Still a pretty good gag though!

Of course the bathtub, sink and toilet connect into the same sewer pipes, where else would the water go?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

all waste products cease to exist the instant they leave my zone of responsibility

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Der Meister posted:

no way this coronavirus poo poo isn’t way more widespread than they’re admitting

I give it two weeks until the call out the National Guard

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that Goldman even mentioned the R word Monday is gonna loving be lit

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BenDWalsh/status/1233869196502740993

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

but... the fundamentals?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We’re scarred by a lot of things, it’s hard to keep track

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

dow 2,500!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1234331372875108353?s=19

fortunately my methamphetamine is organic so i don't have to worry

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

TracerBullet posted:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, as another poster pointed out, that bathtub orbeez gag is wicked fake. For the last >50 years 'black' water (down the toilet) is completely separate from all other pipes. There is 0% chance that those balls going down the bathtub drain would come back up the toilet or sink drain. Still a pretty good gag though!

Lol I can show you where my shitter, bathroom sink, and bathroom tub combine into one pipe. Kitchen sink is separate, probably for the reasons you’re thinking of

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

kinda have to poo poo but I've already used my 4 squares per week so I have to hold it for another five days. the preisdent makes these things possible for us

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

get a bidet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Spoondick posted:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1234331372875108353?s=19

fortunately my methamphetamine is organic so i don't have to worry

this is entrapment.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

snoo posted:

get a bidet

gently caress joe bidet, get a bernie

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Bidetmentum

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

snoo zertnert

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

snoo posted:

get a biden

augias
Apr 7, 2009

snoo is there a hamburgler version of the rat?

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
I faught my bidet stream with my own spray of cumshit and the beams collided like 2 kamehameha.

I focused my energy and eventually won, forcing the water back into the nozzle far enough to contaminate the entire county's water supply: lake Erie.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

can't believe flava flav is all in for bloomberg

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK

https://i.imgur.com/FQPsfzl.mp4

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I like the trump tweets bashing mini's stop and frisk when trump loves/d stop and frisk

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

augias posted:

snoo is there a hamburgler version of the rat?

not yet, this is the closest I have

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

I faught my bidet stream with my own spray of cumshit and the beams collided like 2 kamehameha.

I focused my energy and eventually won, forcing the water back into the nozzle far enough to contaminate the entire county's water supply: lake Erie.

sounds like a lot of splatter

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
coronavirus will absolutely not harm trumps. He's just going to waddle out, flap his gums about and blame the dems for hamstringing the CDC funding or some bullshit and then you can't change horses midstream when you're suffering the greatest pandemic in a century and number not feeling so good.

just some more increasingly isolated whitenoise by the incredible media

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1234345396337627137?s=20

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

deleted scene left on the cutting room floor for being too on the nose

augias
Apr 7, 2009

snoo posted:

not yet, this is the closest I have

sacre bleu

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

important QAnon update

https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/status/1234337631544147968

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

its fun knowing that roger stone feels this way and is going to have a remarkably lovely couple years

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

:trumppop:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

gently caress the moon

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1234347776798023681?s=20

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

eric ciaramella posted:

this is entrapment.

Oh there's a whole argument in the comments about that, they need you

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

That quote from azar is the dumbest loving thing I've ever heard. People ask why hes cutting the budget, sec says it's because it's for negotiations and theyll end up getting much higher. So why not just start it higher, it's the loving CDc and everyone's made because you proposed lower and AARFHFJRHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

That quote from azar is the dumbest loving thing I've ever heard. People ask why hes cutting the budget, sec says it's because it's for negotiations and theyll end up getting much higher. So why not just start it higher, it's the loving CDc and everyone's made because you proposed lower and AARFHFJRHHHHH

Uh it was actually a coded message to True Patriots, you wouldn't get it