Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

not an endorsement posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
a method of treatment [to prevent masturbation] ... and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a way as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice

sounds like a great way to gently caress up your dick with a unretractable foreskin???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Marzzle posted:

sounds like a great way to gently caress up your dick with a unretractable foreskin???

i'm not hearing a downside

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
trumpeskin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i think i should throw a huge party that nobody shows up to because nobody likes me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

i think i should throw a huge party that nobody shows up to because nobody likes me

then i could do that other movie cliché, "crying in the shower while fully clothed for some reason"

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Mayor Dave posted:

i'm not hearing a downside

won't smegama like, eventually take over your whole dick and you'll constantly have your dick moist with piss?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/evankirstel/status/1234256722761572352

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

tacodaemon posted:

having done this, it owns op

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

he;ll yeah

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

juche avocado posted:

you won't get these poops on a diet of frosted flakes

buddy that's loser talk, you need to psych your butt up

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

very wikipedian right here

https://twitter.com/wiki_tmnt/status/1234358166709817345

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

he;ll yeah

sad that the only person among us alive to see this in person will be truingp

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

https://twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1234152364782698498

is that steven millers new wife with a walking stick in the background?

The snare must have hurt her leg

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

bernie's gonna get neutral milk hotel to reunite again

https://twitter.com/astradisastra/status/1234313534407892992?s=21

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fuckin owned, god drat

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

ahahah

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1234378793617199109

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

juche avocado posted:

i made two really good shits today

and a booming fart

i always appreciate the sort of poop that starts like a champagne cork popped

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tacodaemon posted:

u wish (the party would be packed)

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Quoting for later.

Also if anyone wants to take a look at my tup spank bank of gifs and photoshops I have them all

here.

spanky the dolphin has issued a correction as of 08:33 on Mar 2, 2020

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

i always appreciate the sort of poop that starts like a champagne cork popped

I call that “firing off a live round”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

eating some toasted seaweed snacks to own the libs right now (and also make sure im full up on iodine and other ocean minerals i dunno)

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

iodine on these nuts, bntch

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

sorry im only interested in dr gay hitler

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

eating a snack using anything other than a pair of chopsticks is a fool's errand imo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Godlessdonut posted:

It's trimp now.

Love trimp.

Anyway, why did Pete drop out? What a loser

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Is it seriously going to be between Biden and Bernie? Seriously? That is loving insane. Biden has completely lost his mind

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

A biden v trump debate might actually fry me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Devon_OnEarth/status/1234384956815745029

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

let them fight

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

time 2 cap off this weekend beer bender with some homemade cheeseburger before falling asleep

love,,

donald joh nsturmp

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

pediatrics is one of the harder medicine specializations to get into because you have to diagnose symptoms in a patient who doenst have the life experience, social awareness, or vocabulary to express their symptoms

as someone who is only 49.75 years young i put full faith in my pediatrician, and also i like sitting in a horsey when i visit my doctor and make my son wait in the waiting room. i once bitch slapped my primary caregiver because they offered my son a toy from the cardboard treasure chest and he didnt deserve it because he refuses to seek help for his heterosexuality

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

time 2 cap off this weekend beer bender with some homemade cheeseburger before falling asleep

love,,

donald joh nsturmp

Is it wrong that I just assume your always on a beer bender?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my 28 year old son, picking me up from work early: "Why am I picking you up for your doctor's appointment? I thought this was my custody fun day. Straight Uncle Cumshitter would have taken me to play lazer tag."

"because i can play younger than you in movies. if i wanted to be in movies. shut up and drive straight boy"

augias
Apr 7, 2009

cumshitter posted:

pediatrics is one of the harder medicine specializations to get into because you have to diagnose symptoms in a patient who doenst have the life experience, social awareness, or vocabulary to express their symptoms

as someone who is only 49.75 years young i put full faith in my pediatrician, and also i like sitting in a horsey when i visit my doctor and make my son wait in the waiting room. i once bitch slapped my primary caregiver because they offered my son a toy from the cardboard treasure chest and he didnt deserve it because he refuses to seek help for his heterosexuality

:sever:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i wish that was me

also there's really nothing more humbling and just brain-breaking than astronomy and origins of energy/matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Xaris posted:

i wish that was me

anythings possible with the power of positive thinking friend here check out my TED Talk