Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Lawman 0 posted:

that was supposed to be a tattoo?

Didn't it say "Greta' on the sticker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
man i am ready to f5 some number dropping twitter reactions lols this AM

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Has the economy collapsed yet?

what do you mean? number has never been stronger!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Has the economy collapsed yet?

piss drinking gig economy is booming

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

baw posted:

trump is gonna be remembered as a president who, despite his unorthodox approach, gave a much needed boost to a lacklustre economic recovery, which was technically the democrats fault,

"he said what everyone was thinking" -nationally mandated textbooks written by white supremacists in 20 years

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
he waketh

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1234455007765942273

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lmao this is what people are freaking out about? That the stock market fell back to where it was June last year? Oh no, this is the lowest the stock market has been in 9 months! I swear, every week this thread has a new reason to believe the world is ending.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gripweed posted:

lmao this is what people are freaking out about? That the stock market fell back to where it was June last year? Oh no, this is the lowest the stock market has been in 9 months! I swear, every week this thread has a new reason to believe the world is ending.

remember when Iran was going to sink a carrier group? now there was a real freak out, none of this vague 'The Economy' garbage

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao I guess I don't know what I was expecting when I searched for that

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Gripweed posted:

number brings out the worst in many

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Gripweed posted:

speculative mania doesn't care about your logic bitch

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Gripweed posted:

They've been tossing gas on the the stock market for a few months now, and rooting for it to fail before the election is the only way Bernie would have a productive first four years come at me

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

we're hosed btw

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

lung therapy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Solarin posted:

we're hosed btw

Hey, whatdaya do

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed posted:

every single crash is the stock market falling back to where it was 6 months ago lol. welcome to capitalism guy goo goo baby body

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
9 months of hard work by innocent algorithms...lost forever...

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Solarin posted:

we're hosed btw

rally and recover

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CODChimera posted:

rally and recover

ok colin mcrae

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Hey, whatdaya do

own the fuckin libs

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
won’t somebody think of all the rich children that the stocks affect

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

every single crash is the stock market falling back to where it was 6 months ago lol. welcome to capitalism guy goo goo baby body

the 2008 crash took years off it i thought. it went from 14k+ at the highest to under 8k at the lowest

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

lol turmp

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1234461943165079552

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

well that lasted a whole weekend

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Gripweed posted:

number falling is all fun and games until capitalists use it as an excuse to lay you off

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Working hard

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

looks like it went down briefly to 2002 or 1998 lvls

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and maybe will again :pray:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Why would anybody make a deal with the US in good faith ever again, anyway?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

benrie snadser

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Crusader posted:

number falling is all fun and games until capitalists use it as an excuse to lay you off

really who could predict or prevent this routine loving over of working people for the benefit of our insanely rich masters

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1233466927391092736?s=20
:rip:
Freeman Dyson memorial sphere

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

looks like it went down briefly to 2002 or 1998 lvls

please return my hair to 2002 levels

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

imagine trying to understand this situation

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

punchymcpunch posted:

ok colin mcrae
Lol

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
so did Biden promise Petey his VP pick? Kid is still young, I could see him taking the bench to run again with the VP sparkle in 2024 (Joe ain’t making it to two) and getting a strong endorsement from Joe to possibly secure the black vote.

Pete probably doing his sociopath grin/wince thinkin’ about Joe dying before end of his term.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

The us not meeting its treaty obligations is a pretty well-established thing. Ask the Sioux

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

CODChimera posted:

imagine trying to understand this situation

Feels like the solution is just to tell them to stop resisting? Idk just brainstorming

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
Are these people going to underestimate Bernie just like the left did with Trump? cool.

https://twitter.com/ayntrump/status/1234465023554183174?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JHVH-1 posted:

Are these people going to underestimate Bernie just like the left did with Trump? cool.

https://twitter.com/ayntrump/status/1234465023554183174?s=21

yes.