Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

DryGoods posted:

Pete now Klob...will Bernie endorse Biden?

And Biden will endorse Bernie owo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Anyone else watch Avenue 5 last night?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:matters:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

If Bernie actually got Medicare-for-all done, and Republicans tried to run on taking it away, they'd get steamrolled so unbelievably hard. That's one big reason why they're fighting so hard against the idea, because if it were ever actually enacted people would love it and you'd never ever be able to roll it back. Much like Social Security.

Yeah this is why I'm in favor of doing something crazy like lowering the Medicare eligibility age to 0 by executive order or something, and spiking the ball to Congress to fund it. Once everyone has access to medicare they will NOT give it up, even if courts invalidate the move.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bernie needs to take Warren on as VP and they need to curb stomp Biden

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

it's egg flavoured frosties with your choice of breakfast meat dipping sticks

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The Klob is done.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Biden will endorse the other Biden

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Klobb ran out of interns

gregday
May 23, 2003

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There’s a rat loving haunting America. The rat loving of the DNC.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Biden throwing down Pete then Klob?

this kid's unstoppable

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1234547978745962500?s=19

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Alec Eiffel posted:

I think warren and bernie loathe each other.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Every hot sub that has challenged me has lost in utter shame

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

If Bernie actually got Medicare-for-all done, and Republicans tried to run on taking it away, they'd get steamrolled so unbelievably hard. That's one big reason why they're fighting so hard against the idea, because if it were ever actually enacted people would love it and you'd never ever be able to roll it back. Much like Social Security.

Pre escalator this would have been a no brainer. Now some trumpian type would just spout poo poo about how everyone’s health care is worse, the olds have less of it, and their new 4 line plan is the greatest plan ever a lot of people are saying. I don’t see any progress being durable because every 4-8 years we’ll get another broke brained fascist voted in by people with no qualms dying to trigger the libs.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

That snake has sailed

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Black Lives Matter shut down Klob's home state rally and Klob whined that she agreed to meet with them beforehand, so therefore their protest was unfair.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Alec Eiffel posted:

he needs to have her nowhere near his administration. his vp pick should be to his left and younger than him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:thunk:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FlexblResponse/status/1234496401612181505

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I assume this will drop when they have the ad buys ready for tonight and tomorrow in super Tuesday states

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1234551067662340096?s=19

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pead posted:

I think warren and bernie loathe each other.

I don’t know what her game is. The establishment is all-in for Biden and progressives want Bernie. She is delusional if she thinks she has a shot with either group. She’d be a good VP for Bernie to shore up progressive votes. It’s a shame if they do loathe each other.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

finally some good local news

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoPville/status/1234549038797742084

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Austin people are petitioning (probably change.org) for SXSW to be cancelled bc of the virus doom. I admit to momentarily thinking about it, but then I heard that Hillary and Beto are going to be featured speakers and now I'm gettin' my SXSW boots all shined up

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Plinkey posted:

Every hot sub that has challenged me has lost in utter shame

tell that to the endoscope

long game

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

he needs to have her nowhere near his administration. his vp pick should be to his left and younger than him

VP is largely a bullshit job and right now she is dividing the progressive vote, perhaps intentionally.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/berniesoprano/status/1234283926157434880

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
It seems like the lovely democrat types are all worthless garbage dumbass people. Can you comment on that, Vice President Biden?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

are there any more debates

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

note to self: order more worthless business cards from moo.com as "Death Professional"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

euphronius posted:

are there any more debates

1 more

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1234548704390021122

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao now that they actually matter , one more

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
now I want a regular Frosty

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Jared Kushner?

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/1234553708022829056

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Alec Eiffel posted:

now I want a regular Frosty

what are you going to dip in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Klob will be at a Biden rally tonight. Mayor Pete is endorsing Biden. The party arranging the winning candidate has begun.