Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

euphronius posted:

lmao now that they actually matter , one more

the RNC had a few more planned in 2016 but after SC Trump just stopped going and they were like "welp guess that's settled"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Wow James Lipton was still alive, well up until today that is.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1234552274460061698?s=19

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

what are you going to dip in it?

didn't know it was gonna be that kinda party

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Punished Biden. A man without a memory (he's dementia).

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjyAkmZd63g

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
March Bernie/Biden Debate: This Time It's Personal

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1234548586404249607?s=21

rip

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I feel like dropping out before Super Tuesday and telling all the people that learned that stupid dance and worked on his campaign and donated money to him to go vote for Biden is not gonna be as effective an endorsement as Buttigieg imagines it will be.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

lmao the harry potter book takes this from good to perfect

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

it would be a real good time for Warren to drop out and endorse Bernie right now.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
lol early voting

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what the gently caress

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

thrawn527 posted:

Klob will be at a Biden rally tonight. Mayor Pete is endorsing Biden. The party arranging the winning candidate has begun.

Lmao

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
bernie should pick a republican as vp to create a unity ticket also i am a moron

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

thrawn527 posted:

Klob will be at a Biden rally tonight. Mayor Pete is endorsing Biden. The party arranging the winning candidate has begun.

They probably should have done this a little sooner than the day before Bernie sews it up by crushing Super Tuesday.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Warren will 100000% endorse Biden

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I pointed this out last night lol

The DNC can't bribe him to GTFO either, at least not with money

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

what are you going to dip in it?

McDonald’s French fries

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

feels like the democrats should not unify behind a republican segregationist with a melted brain who gropes women bwdik

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

euphronius posted:

Warren will 100000% endorse Biden

I think she'll do something utterly cowardly like go to the convention still technically running, or endorse the idea of a woman being president or something stupid like that

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/markzbarabak/status/1234553705782861829

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Trumo's loyalty test is to ruthlessly insult people and see if they fight back

quote:

The president was upset that McCabe had allowed Comey to fly back from Los Angeles on the FBI’s official plane after being fired. McCabe explained the decision, and Trump exploded: “That’s not right! I never approved that!” He didn’t want Comey allowed into headquarters—into any FBI building. Trump raged on. Then he said, “How is your wife?”

“She’s fine.”

“When she lost her election, that must have been very tough to lose. How did she handle losing? Is it tough to lose?”

McCabe said that losing had been difficult but that Jill was back to taking care of children in the emergency room.

“Yeah, that must have been really tough,” the president told his new FBI director. “To lose. To be a loser.”

As McCabe held the phone, his aides saw his face go tight. Trump was forcing him into the humiliating position of not being able to stand up for his wife. It was a kind of Mafia move: asserting dominance, emotional blackmail.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/04/how-to-destroy-a-government/606793/

everytime he makes fun of Scalise's balls he's doing a loyalty check

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Basebf555 posted:

I feel like dropping out before Super Tuesday and telling all the people that learned that stupid dance and worked on his campaign and donated money to him to go vote for Biden is not gonna be as effective an endorsement as Buttigieg imagines it will be.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
whatever happens tomorrow i hope the best candidate wins. by definition the best candidate is the one who wins so im pretty confident that the best candidate will win

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

zegermans posted:

I think she'll do something utterly cowardly like go to the convention still technically running, or endorse the idea of a woman being president or something stupid like that

Yep, this is what I think will happen too--and what her campaign has said. She's not dropping out.

But if she does, she's almost definitely not endorsing Bernie.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

todd akin

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Durf posted:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/04/how-to-destroy-a-government/606793/

trump totally does loyalty taps to the place where his ballsack used to be

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Durf posted:

Fred trump must have been a real piece of poo poo to produce this

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
people who are afraid of corona are like the people who think north korea can fling a nuclear tipped icbm from the korean peninsula to DC

gregday
May 23, 2003

rickety crickets for HHS secretary

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

pre-op bebop posted:

Yep, this is what I think will happen too--and what her campaign has said. She's not dropping out.

But if she does, she's almost definitely not endorsing Bernie.

She just said this today, so if she's dropping out it's not before tomorrow. She pretty emphatically committed to going all the way to the convention.

Which is the final piece of the puzzle. If she does in fact stay in to the end then Biden is gonna win.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump has been right on corona

he gets like 1 in 10 issues right

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Nonsense posted:

lol that Goldman even mentioned the R word Monday is gonna loving be lit
just inverse goons every time they make predictions and you'll be rich and healthy

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Plinkey posted:

Wow James Lipton was still alive, well up until today that is.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1234552274460061698?s=19

looked pretty drat good for 93

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

cargo cult posted:

people who are afraid of corona are like the people who think north korea can fling a nuclear tipped icbm from the korean peninsula to DC

well I for one am swearing off you-know-what because Dairy Queen is always mobbed around here

at least until April

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Another #NeverBernie campaign dies

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Biden's last-minute big name endorsements would mean a lot more if there wasn't a pandemic happening.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Former Senate Majority Leader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Bloomberg's contribution to the DNC is being so lovely that all the Benrie or Bust folks can look at Biden and say "well...at least he's not mike loving bloomberg"