Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1234597249650483202

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
Chapo is only good when they are reading book excerpts

give felix his own show :colbert:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

trump is deth krew, next

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

note to self: order more worthless business cards from moo.com as "Death Professional"

Room to grow!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

thank u mr president

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1234109801606602752?s=20

I loving hate it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/k_illua/status/1234215609782734850

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

lorn Wayne posted:

tumpr knows that bernie would slaughter him

he also knows that he would slaughter bidetn

guess which outcome he wants after 4 years of making GBS threads on himself in public
hhe is basically tired of looking at bad screen

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

number exciting, number very rapid

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Origami Dali posted:

ngl if biden wins the nom, i will ultimately vote for him in the general, but i will also look forward to trump completely annihilating him in public in the lead up

i'm never voting for a candidate that is right of center ever again. i don't care who they're running against

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

Wow James Lipton was still alive, well up until today that is.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1234552274460061698?s=19

i had gay sex with lipton. hes dead now so youll just have to take my word for it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Bethamphetamine posted:

Me getting the coronavirus would put my butt back in the pews on Sunday so fast. #BoomerMurder
kill them all

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Spergin Morlock posted:

i'm never voting for a candidate that is right of center ever again. i don't care who they're running against

i hear you but what is center now

overton window confusing

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Trump thread, I must apologize. I'm sick at home, probably with the virus. But I'm doing okay so I'm going to try and post from home. I'm going to do my best but I think it's only fair to acknowledge that my posting productivity is going to drop.

Please don't be too critical in my review.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Plinkey posted:

Wow James Lipton was still alive, well up until today that is.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1234552274460061698?s=19
93?????????:psypop:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

not an endorsement posted:

i find cth to be an intolerable semi-reactionary circlejerk in the way most podcasts are, and their fanbase is mostly terrible, but virgil and co. make funny and accurate tweets sometimes so i can't fault them personally

Virgil the only one who never makes me want bang my head against the wall and when Amber tries too hard to cosplay as a hardass punk, or Matt gets himself too worked up and starts screaming about the similarities between, like, Donald Trump and King Sauromates II, I tend to skip ahead. Otherwise it’s the best left humor podcast currently in existence, which is some real faint praise to get damned by.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i cant imagine what the inner space of someone who gets excited about this could be like

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
cumshitter has never actually had sex

he revealed it to me in a list of his other lies last night in our long ranging conversation

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Coronavirus working hard, thank you!

(Pulled from the Johns Hopkins interactive map a moment ago)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

His worst nightmare is a landslide victory?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Trump thread, I must apologize. I'm sick at home, probably with the virus. But I'm doing okay so I'm going to try and post from home. I'm going to do my best but I think it's only fair to acknowledge that my posting productivity is going to drop.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hey James Lipton. What do you want the devil to say to you when you get to HELL

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

cumshitter has never actually had sex

he revealed it to me in a list of his other lies last night in our long ranging conversation

schnorkles passed out drunk on my doorstep and whatever hes talking about is just the ramblings of a demented alcoholic.

schnorkles also once tried to kidnap my adult idiot straight son from his mothers place and bring him to my home to punish me

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

the important thing here is that number recovered, thus by the rules of transfer so will you

you're rich right?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Uncle Wemus posted:

His worst nightmare is a landslide victory?

Clearly trump is tired of winning

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Wife daughter and I were sick as gently caress in January. Probably had corona already.

I’m still getting over it. Wife and kid got sick from nurse friend first and gave it to me.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Yes, famously apolitical rap group Public Enemy....

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Durf posted:

when Trump names Diamond and Silk to the supreme court will they get to do cases together, with Diamond doing all the talking while Silk does sassy reactions

They'll get to share one seat, like on Hollywood Squares.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Harton posted:

Wife daughter and I were sick as gently caress in January. Probably had corona already.

I’m still getting over it. Wife and kid got sick from nurse friend first and gave it to me.

probably wasn't, actually

enjoy flu pt ii: the flu-ening!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Ragequit posted:

Coronavirus working hard, thank you!

(Pulled from the Johns Hopkins interactive map a moment ago)

what I'm seeing here is a roufhly 50/50 chance of dying or living

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

cumshitter posted:

i had gay sex with lipton. hes dead now so youll just have to take my word for it

how do we know it wasnt just gay sex will ferrel dressed up as his lipton character from snl

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm pretty sure i have corona-chan inside me so i'm gonna go spread her good word

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
cumshitter is mistaking the time when myself and his adult straight son went out for drinks and i convinced them to reconcile

it was supposed to be heart warming but cumshitter is a horrible parent and terrible person

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

eric ciaramella posted:

The latest news is that the virus has been here for like two months but 99% of people that have had it have been like "Oh poo poo, I can't go to the doctor. I don't have that type of money or time off." And the 1% that do go to the doctor have the doctor go "Lol, you're not dying are you? Why the gently caress would you come to the doctor? Go home." But doc, do I have the coronavirus? "I don't know. Bye."

Then an old comes in and the doctor is like "Oh poo poo. You're dead. Bye. Guys, we've had one person get coronavirus."

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
RIP in peace

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

eric ciaramella posted:

There are way more confirmed cases than that. Only 7 have showed signs of combating the virus naturally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
of course im a terrible parent. just look at how straight my son turned out. thank you for rubbing it in schnorkles.

Broken Box posted:

how do we know it wasnt just gay sex will ferrel dressed up as his lipton character from snl

is will ferrell alive?