euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

my son is gay

I am a much better parent

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

cumshitter posted:

is will ferrell alive?

If you've heard some of stories that I have... Hopefully not.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

not an endorsement posted:

probably wasn't, actually

enjoy flu pt ii: the flu-ening!

Excellent!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Horsefucker is giving a briefing on coronavirus soon

Also, just read a federal judge ruled hillary can be deposed for her emails

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Christopher Reeve's death mask...?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He's right, and he's gonna win in 2020

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

sportsgenius86 posted:

If it's close at all after tomorrow, Bernie will get hosed at the Convention because I can't remember the last time the DNC passed on a chance to publicly trip over their own dicks

tbh the best option for them is to botch the convention then give it to bernie anyways

bernie losing to trump would crush the fledgling left for another generation, just like it did with mcgovern

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

93?????????:psypop:

lol @ the thought of living long enough to see my balls drop a second time

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Yes, famously apolitical rap group Public Enemy....

People have face blindness when it comes to meaning in media, music especially, I swear to god. For example, my mom just thinks that Mother by Pink Floyd is a sweet song about a good mother and son relationship... which probably explains a lot about me, come to think of it. Well poo poo.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

my son is gay

I am a much better parent

congrats

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

my son is gay

I am a much better parent

every father dreams of having a gay son. i applaud you sir

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://clips.twitch.tv/FaithfulSpicyCrowRalpherZ

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SixPabst posted:

My chud relative that sends out these long missives about Trump every so often must be loving furious because today's Monday morning email to the family consisted of

What planet are these people on?

its cult logic. turning around at any point not only means you're wrong, but all those people who you chased out of your life were right

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

NJ Deac posted:

Yes, the whole point of a neutron bomb is that it emits a shitload of radiation with a comparatively small blast, compared to a conventional nuke. Since the blast is much smaller the fallout is reduced, and the radioactivity dissipates faster. That means you kill all the people with the initial radiation blast but the area is safe to reoccupy much sooner since there is less fallout and residual radiation.

Edit: I see from your inline reply that you understand the concept of a "safe" neutron bomb and are arguing that such a thing doesn't exist, which I don't disagree with. However, as far as the nickname for Jack Welch, I don't think it's innaccurate if you assume it was derived from the concept of a neutron bomb rather than some existing weapon.

Lol this entire chain of replies

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Lol this entire chain of replies

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

juche avocado posted:

lol @ the thought of living long enough to see my balls drop a second time

lol @ steve scalise

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious frankie posted:

People have face blindness when it comes to meaning in media, music especially, I swear to god. For example, my mom just thinks that Mother by Pink Floyd is a sweet song about a good mother and son relationship... which probably explains a lot about me, come to think of it. Well poo poo.

Reminder that Paul Ryan is a RATM fan

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Reminder that Paul Ryan is a RATM fan

This shows that he’s a bipartisan rocker. He can rock across the aisle.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

mysterious frankie posted:

People have face blindness when it comes to meaning in media, music especially, I swear to god. For example, my mom just thinks that Mother by Pink Floyd is a sweet song about a good mother and son relationship... which probably explains a lot about me, come to think of it. Well poo poo.

i used to think cheeseburger in paradise was just about eating a cheeseburger until I found out jimmy buffett was in epstein's book and now I know what that song is really about

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: right right thats how u get autism makes sense

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
guy next to me at the bar is arguing loudy with his friend that THC can cure coronavirus

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Joementum posted:

guy next to me at the bar is arguing loudy with his friend that THC can cure coronavirus

Come say hi

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Joementum posted:

guy next to me at the bar is arguing loudy with his friend that THC can cure coronavirus

at least he's not arguing for CBD oil

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

:yooge: right right thats how u get autism makes sense

Well at least on the bright side the US would finally get a high speed train system because of this?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Reminder that Pete Buttigieg is a RATMan

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

well it only makes sense because weed is proven by 12394312984 medical sources to cure all cancer ever

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Joementum posted:

guy next to me at the bar is arguing loudy with his friend that THC can cure coronavirus

if it makes you wanna stay inside then it can't hurt

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

by the way, you're a dumbass who eats their own poo poo. no offense!

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
THC causes coronavirus

K9
May 6, 2007

DryGoods posted:

THC causes coronavirus

:wrong:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Taco Duck posted:

Come say hi
lol

K9
May 6, 2007

DryGoods your methods have become unsound

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
will try this "thc"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

From: Lachlan Markay
Date: March 2, 2020 at 5:16:14 PM EST
Subject: In town print pool #10: POTUS plans for annual physical

Forgot to include in my report on the president's remarks prior to Marine One departure: he updated the pool on his plans to visit Walter Reed Medical Center for his annual physical examination.

"I'm going probably over the next 90 days," he said. "I'm so busy I can't do it!"

--
Lachlan Markay
The Daily Beast

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

tacodaemon posted:

From: Lachlan Markay
Date: March 2, 2020 at 5:16:14 PM EST

Forgot to include in my report on the president's remarks prior to Marine One departure: he updated the pool on his plans to visit Walter Reed Medical Center for his annual physical examination.

"I'm going probably over the next 90 days," he said. "I'm so busy I can't do it!"

--
Lachlan Markay
The Daily Beast
Do we still have any 100% normal rear end results on this mans health

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

I've also never listened to Chapo trap house so I am really feeling this tweet today

https://mobile.twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1234322772173606912

there was a big nyt write up over the weekend.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/us/politics/bernie-sanders-chapo-trap-house.html?searchResultPosition=1

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene