Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I’m voting for Bernie in Texas, and my vote is immensely powerful. do not worry friends, there are many like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Supersonic Shine posted:

Or it just becomes the puppet party that the tyrannically dominant Republicans use to support the illusion that the US isn't a one-party state, which is neither dying nor becoming something unrecognizable.

this is different from the current Democratic party how?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

Well over one million people already voted early in TX. The moderate vote will still be split. Also, Biden has zero ground game and Bloomberg has a huge one, which should help prop up Bloomberg a bit more.

Bernie can, and hell, will, win.

Bernie will win Texas but barely. ugh

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Radirot posted:

Bernie will win Texas but barely. ugh

this is probably more accurate sadly

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Did Bernie try very hard in SC? Seems like a bad sign that he promises the turnout of nonvoters and young people only for Biden to overperform by 8 points

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
spotted one guy with a warren pin at town meeting

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power

goethe.cx posted:

Did Bernie try very hard in SC? Seems like a bad sign that he promises the turnout of nonvoters and young people only for Biden to overperform by 8 points

The Southern youth demographic kinda opts toward nihilistic Libertarianism over any hope for the collective future in my personal experience

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tonight is Chris Matthews last night on television. he’s retiring.

LOL he announced it, then walked off camera.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

goethe.cx posted:

not really, a lot more resources were put into tuesday states with better chances of victory

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Chris Matthews is the handsomest man in retirement

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

goethe.cx posted:

No, Bernie did not devote a lot of resources to a state he lost by 50 points in 2016. Biden however did go all in, and has literally no infrastructure anywhere else.

Either way the overperformance seems to stem from the Clyburn endorsement of Biden: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...l-idUSKBN20N13S

As far as I am aware there are no other Clyburn type endorsements anywhere else, unless Obama goes scorched earth on his legacy.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1234630024210284545

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Lol he thinks he can escape now.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Pollyanna posted:

I’m having a hard time understanding how bernie is in a bad place now

To arzy is the way of CSPAM. It is an ancient practice taught to us by our fathers and those who came before

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
He might be more coherent than Biden
https://youtu.be/8LMZODj3zIk

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

dropping so fast, they forgot to add Amy.

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 01:19 on Mar 3, 2020

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

everyone appreciate what's happening while it's happening

the establishment is literally breaking apart

its us, we're the heroes

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1234632711580635136

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

lol get hosed Chris

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i hear central park is beautiful in the spring

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
This Warren stuff is making me so goddamn loving mad.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/skenigsberg/status/1234514548390055939

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
More like Cringe Matthews.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

wow apparently it’s because of this column

https://www.gq.com/story/chris-matthews-experience

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

this one feels a lot better

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

hhhat posted:

everyone appreciate what's happening while it's happening

the establishment is literally breaking apart

its us, we're the heroes

What a shame.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

loving christ i dont know ok? i dont know how to get bernie to win

none of this makes sense

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Deal.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

is this because he equated bernie's win in nevada as the fall of france to nazi germany or because matthews is a sexpest?

either way, lol get hosed old fool

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

none of this makes sense

what that’s a good poll for Bernie

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

bernie bros claim another victim

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I think the thing that makes me extra mad is the whole "Well, Bernie should just drop out and endorse Warren." Yes, the front runner should drop out and endorse someone who hasn't done better than 3rd in a single race and is polling less than 15% nationally. How the gently caress does that make any sense. If the roles were loving reversed, you'd better goddamn believe I'd be mad at Bernie not dropping out and I'd be telling all Bernie people to hop onto Warren. I just don't get the whole "This person has 5x the support base I have. Clearly, they should drop out and endorse me."

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

none of this makes sense

oh no, they're too far gone and can't read anymore!!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mordiceius posted:

I think the thing that makes me extra mad is the whole "Well, Bernie should just drop out and endorse Warren." Yes, the front runner should drop out and endorse someone who hasn't done better than 3rd in a single race and is polling less than 15% nationally. How the gently caress does that make any sense. If the roles were loving reversed, you'd better goddamn believe I'd be mad at Bernie not dropping out and I'd be telling all Bernie people to hop onto Warren. I just don't get the whole "This person has 5x the support base I have. Clearly, they should drop out and endorse me."

this is the play, warren stays in until convention, they offer her up as a 'compromise'

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Doorknob Slobber posted:

this is the play, warren stays in until convention, they offer her up as a 'compromise'

Lol that might be Warrens plan but the "compromise" candidate for the people who actually matter is Sherrod Brown or Biden picking someone "left" but not really as VP. What warrens doing is plain delusion

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Ash1138 posted:

is this because he equated bernie's win in nevada as the fall of france to nazi germany or because matthews is a sexpest?

either way, lol get hosed old fool

His Bernie coverage turned on the spotlight and the harassment came to the surface and finished him off.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Dmitri-9 posted:

His Bernie coverage turned on the spotlight and the harassment came to the surface and finished him off.

double lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
If the DNC ratfucks bernie I don't think I'll ever vote for a Democrat again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

CharlestheHammer posted:

what that’s a good poll for Bernie

Roobanguy posted:

oh no, they're too far gone and can't read anymore!!

ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH :supaburn:

no but seriously, i want to see literally nobody but bernie viable in like every st state before i'd be content. anything less than that and i'm going to continue to cross my fingers