Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

CODChimera posted:

Haha rallies? What a great time to attend one of those

why contain it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dustcat posted:

lol name one who's still posting

I could see "hoped she would be good because she's young"

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

lol trump is trying to go the "so many people die of flu... so much... very surprising... don't worry about coronavirus... maybe big pharma shoudl work harder on the flu vaccines???"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump tells the rally crowd that Democrats are "denigrating the noble work of our public health officials", and explains that the US is "ranked #1 in the world for preparedness"

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

skaboomizzy posted:

Chris Matthews is the handsomest man on television

not any more

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Chris Matthews has a name that makes him sound like he should have played lead guitar in a post nirvana but not quite Seven Mary Three grunge band where I’d kinda write him off then discover five years ago that he was doing an experimental electronic thing with Lou Barlow and Elisabeth Esselink and I’d be like oh dang good for him, and for that reason the real Chris Matthews has always been a disappointment to me.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234636570705190913

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Or, hear me out, the stock market got less jittery after the DNC went all-in for Biden.

The prospect of Bernie winning gives Wall St the heebie-jeebies.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/CDavisNews/status/1234636027949658114

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Trump keeps mocking Biden for saying "super Thursday" and for getting his locations wrong

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
who gives a gently caress about who hosts what lovely msnbc show lol. if they give matthew's time spot to chris hayes he'll delete all his tweets and go full neolib and pretend he's never met sam seder

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

39 and still as tight-balled and owned by toxic masculinity as ever

That’s what I’m talkin about, bay-bee!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Samurai Sanders posted:

Wait what?

Has the NYT been pushing some alternative narrative of Ivanka as a liberal for all these years and I didn't notice?

basically idiots think she and jared are libs cuz they arent as open about their odious politics in order to attend their socialite shmoozing events the same reason teump was a registered dem until like 15 years ago

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

babypolis posted:

there was a sizeable contigent of cspam posters who though ivanka must be good cuz shes hot

Except she isn’t, she’s got enough money to turn into whatever Carrie Underwood has turned into. Look at pictures from mar a lago parties and everyone looks disturbingly like her.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao god that moment was brutal

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
kornacki is so shook on MSNBC

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

Trump keeps mocking Biden for saying "super Thursday" and for getting his locations wrong

It owns lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump complains that fox news is being "politically correct" by interviewing mini mike tonight

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

I guess Trump didn't agree with the pharma CEOs when they told him the vaccine was >12 months away. In the video segment that was released to the public.

Hillary 2024 has issued a correction as of 01:44 on Mar 3, 2020

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

trump tells the rally crowd that Democrats are "denigrating the noble work of our public health officials", and explains that the US is "ranked #1 in the world for preparedness"

imagine if someone started coughing real loud at the rally

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Inspector Hound posted:

Fired for yelling at a lady's butt

reading the article the specific thing was fired for being bad to warren and clinton thus keeping them down. the other stuff wasn't want really set it off, or drove the lady to complain. so I guess warren will have both bloomberg and mathews to her credit after one debate

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234637782649331712

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Since some of you don't remember September 12th, 2019:

quote:

Politics

Biden: 'Make sure you have the record player on at night' for children
September 13, 2019 | 12:57 PM EDT

At the third Democratic debate on Sept. 12, former vice president Joe Biden responded to a question about dealing with the U.S. legacy of slavery, suggesting parents should play records for their kids at night.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...ae22_video.html

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

There absolutely were

This kind of expectation was fairly weak and short lived iirc

democrats think up some really dumb poo poo sometimes!

I think that was solely an invention of Haberman and her social circle.

Apr 7, 2003

Trump’s entire thing is shrieking at people or institutions until they do what he wants them to. The moment he hits a force of nature that doesn’t respond to trolling or browbeating, the brain explosion will take out multiple city blocks and American institutions.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

big cheers from the chuds as Trump says Buttigieg and Klobuchar should be impeached for their quid pro quo of supporting Biden

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:qqsay:

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Since some of you don't remember September 12th, 2019:

It had always been the year 2020, friend.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump Rocks

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Dustcat posted:

lol name one who's still posting

who knows this was millions of years ago but i bet some still post

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Trump’s entire thing is shrieking at people or institutions until they do what he wants them to. The moment he hits a force of nature that doesn’t respond to trolling or browbeating, the brain explosion will take out multiple city blocks and American institutions.

War of the yooge worlds

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

drat this audience has some of the loudest chuds I've ever heard

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1234638817895813127

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

cargo cult posted:

who gives a gently caress about who hosts what lovely msnbc show lol. if they give matthew's time spot to chris hayes he'll delete all his tweets and go full neolib and pretend he's never met sam seder

plenty of libs think chris mathews helped ruin clintons general election and is a big reason female candidate aren't leading the nomination this time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Except she isn’t, she’s got enough money to turn into whatever Carrie Underwood has turned into. Look at pictures from mar a lago parties and everyone looks disturbingly like her.

ehhhh im not so sure about that. i mean look at the rest of the trump clan. plastic surgery aint gonna do poo poo on those people