Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

*remembers 2016 where people were mocking Trumpster for having zero endorsements*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Biden's gonna get creamed tomorrow and these people coming out of the woodwork to endorse him are going to look like desperate idiots.

It was Harris. Kamala Harris was the one they needed to all drop out and endorse after the first debate where she nuked Biden from orbit and pretended to support M4A. We would legit be in a precarious place right now if she hadn't jumped the gun and got out of the way early. I think she legit overestimated the harm the "Kamala is a cop" poo poo would have had on her credentials among the average low-info lib, it's at least nothing compared to the poo poo in Biden's closet. Her numbers were in a deep hole but if there's anything this primary taught us it's that everyone got their moment in the sun and the succ dems would have come around to her eventually, and probably bypassed Warren entirely.

You do not under any circumstances gotta hand it to her, but I can't help but feel like we somehow averted a worse timeline where they all coalesced around her and she started looking a lot more formidable. We are truly blessed that Biden is their life raft. These people have zero imagination or instinct.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There's going to be a record early running mate announcement by Biden.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Lol profiles in courage all the way down

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Paladinus posted:

I disagree!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

El Mero Mero posted:

Lol profiles in courage all the way down

Lyin' Lis meet Lyin' Liz

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1234568181651562497

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

hhhat posted:

everyone appreciate what's happening while it's happening

the establishment is literally breaking apart

its us, we're the heroes

this is the end of a new hope

empire strikes back is up next

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
if Biden announces a VP then eats poo poo it will be the best

but we don’t live in the best

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It wasn't a rally! Fake news! Failstream media!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Paladinus posted:

When did cruz fiorina happen?

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit Arzying.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Don't feel sorry for Chris Matthews. He was privileged enough to be able to quit his job how I've always dreamed.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

When did cruz fiorina happen?

On the Star Wars day, lol.

It's May 4.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Paladinus posted:

It wasn't a rally! Fake news! Failstream media!

lmao that is exactly the excuse

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1234646437532774401?s=20

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

lol the Lis Smith thing is cheering me up considerably

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Deified Data posted:

Biden's gonna get creamed tomorrow and these people coming out of the woodwork to endorse him are going to look like desperate idiots.

It was Harris. Kamala Harris was the one they needed to all drop out and endorse after the first debate where she nuked Biden from orbit and pretended to support M4A. We would legit be in a precarious place right now if she hadn't jumped the gun and got out of the way early. I think she legit overestimated the harm the "Kamala is a cop" poo poo would have had on her credentials among the average low-info lib, it's at least nothing compared to the poo poo in Biden's closet. Her numbers were in a deep hole but if there's anything this primary taught us it's that everyone got their moment in the sun and the succ dems would have come around to her eventually, and probably bypassed Warren entirely.

You do not under any circumstances gotta hand it to her, but I can't help but feel like we somehow averted a worse timeline where they all coalesced around her and she started looking a lot more formidable. We are truly blessed that Biden is their life raft. These people have zero imagination or instinct.

Harris dropped out because she didn’t have enough money, not because of any particular strategic concerns. She built a really big and expensive operation early, and if the funding dries up, there's no way you recover from cutting back and jettisoning most of your staff.

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA597/history/20200302/1935Z/KHPN/KDAL

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Whose flight is this?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
oh no

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Is it the Great Abuela?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

does anyone have the latest online leftist death doors picture, bonus points if it has Chris Hayes too

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

I hate this loving country

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

Bushido Brown posted:

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

Nonsense posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bushido Brown posted:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

what is this

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nonsense posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nonsense posted:

I hope this wasn't a recent development because if so lol for holding out this long

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Primary every Dem that endorses Biden.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hillary Clinton will be filmed multiple times speaking her signature mock Southern accent in the upcoming months.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Pollyanna posted:

what is this

It's Her

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dread Abuela awakens

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

what the gently caress

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

bullshit prove it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
KEEp FIGHTING

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1234647767064158208

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

oh my goodness

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Dread Abuela awakens

:sickos:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

if it really is :abuela: this is some powerful writing your book report on the school bus energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

oh god please, it's an accelerationist's wet dream