Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Mike Will Get It Done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Hillary 2020 posted:

Worst way to find out that you're suddenly unemployed.

what the christ lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lis_Smith/status/1234644977671720964
https://mobile.twitter.com/Lis_Smith/status/1234650459526307840

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

ok I cued this up to where he's describing the wall, can any of you figure out what he's saying that sounded to me like "no-climb proviser"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JSjvKWHfHg&t=5006s

uhhh, sounds exactly like no climb provisor, dunno what to tell you though. brain spiders need their paychecks.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

sinnesloeschen posted:

IN BED WITH A MISTER HOT DOG

steamy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1234654764798861312

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Tetracube posted:

Biden's campaign reminds me of Beau

(dead)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

tenderjerk posted:

every shitass lib is falling in line over 1 win in 30 years by a man who has loving dementia

Why is the dnc subverting the Will Of The People loving full stop

The DNC, like the Republican Party, works for the 1%

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

yes please make Kamala AG so she can continue her dream of locking everyone the gently caress up

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tup

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234659299462279169

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

he also wrote C for colored on the housing apps not B for black which his father also did

Oh well that's even worse

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok you're right I give up trying to make sense of anything

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Twitter is always loving around, but when I click the 'xxx number of replies' link at the bottom of this guys tweets it doesnt show the replies, just 'more tweets' which is like unrelated poo poo. When I click on other twitter boxes like that it actually takes me to the comments to that tweet.

If you have an account you probably don't see this constant shenanigans but twitter is loving so garbage and can't complain about it enough

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

uhhh, sounds exactly like no climb provisor, dunno what to tell you though. brain spiders need their paychecks.

never mind, the QAnons figured it out

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeanMadame/status/1234646348500291586

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trnp

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Feral Integral posted:

Twitter is always loving around, but when I click the 'xxx number of replies' link at the bottom of this guys tweets it doesnt show the replies, just 'more tweets' which is like unrelated poo poo. When I click on other twitter boxes like that it actually takes me to the comments to that tweet.

If you have an account you probably don't see this constant shenanigans but twitter is loving so garbage and can't complain about it enough

you still see it, youre just logged in instead

theyre actively trying to hide replies to/about politicians

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
just think, by this time tomorrow Biden will have unveiled his Joe Dance and every cspam poster is going to be joining in

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So Pete endorsed Biden.
And then the press reported that Pete endorsed Biden.
But the press didn't report the endorsement in a way that pleased Pete's head of PR?

So it's factually true but bad?
Truebad?
Badtrue?

quote:

The source had no idea except they literally did- this was a close hold. The point of my statement is that the media should rely less on a random universe of sources and just report stuff we say. The race to report truth first is deleterious to people that are important.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

So Pete endorsed Biden.
But the press didn't report the endorsement in a way that pleased Pete's head of PR?

Truebad?
Badtrue?

apparently she's mad because Pete actually endorsed Biden right before the rally and the evil bad source said it would be during the rally

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Siljmonster posted:

yeah but did you know thats Donald Trump?

the gameshow host?

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
isnt joe still gonna get blown the gently caress out in texas and ca. like why are the libs so ebullient rn

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

So Pete endorsed Biden.

Truebad?
Badtrue?

Rat boy is done with her and she doesn't realize it yet. She said it was bullshit because he never told her he was doing it and she found out a minute later with all of us

The rules lawyering was defense mechanism, now she's breathlessly retweeting everybody who says anything nice about her

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Feral Integral posted:

I made an account to read the articles people kept posting here but i am now what I think the kids call a reply guy, but not in a stalking people way, just posting "lol" at appropriate times

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Rat boy is done with her and she doesn't realize it yet. She said it was bullshit because he never told her he was doing it and she found out a minute later with all of us

The rules lawyering was defense mechanism, now she's breathlessly retweeting everybody who says anything nice about her

Lol, nasty poo poo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

cargo cult posted:

isnt joe still gonna get blown the gently caress out in texas and ca. like why are the libs so ebullient rn

cumtested cumvention

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Inspector Hound posted:

Ok you're right I give up trying to make sense of anything

Being a chud is a form of brain damage that leaves you able to make grammatically correct sentences that are somehow still nonsensical gibberish. Like some sort of malfunctioning Turing-complete AI.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon posted:

ok I cued this up to where he's describing the wall, can any of you figure out what he's saying that sounded to me like "no-climb proviser"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JSjvKWHfHg&t=5006s

Lol genuinely sundowning

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I love the fact that Pete Buttigieg ran to be president during this election and 100% for this election.

With no thought that his campaign's behavior during this election (like stopping Nevada's caucus temporarily in a childish fit of pique) is going to color his next run. And with no thought for Mark Zuckerburg backing a different candidate next time. Which he will do.

Pete Buttigieg is so very owned. All he gained was oppo research. Truly he is Joe Biden's Beau.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some sort of genetic brain damage

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't wait until democratic presidential nominee joe biden puts out his full and complete endorsement for senator chris coons. Vital young female senators are disgusting.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Trumps losing it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/timmythick/status/1234662122442772480?s=19

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

Watching hot poo poo in a champagne glass turn to cold diarrhea in a dixie cup in less than 2 minutes is the true power of social media.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:hmmyes: tell me more

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Marzzle posted:

the gameshow host?

yeah the steak guy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003