Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Powell is such a bitch lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Not Stag powered, voted 5 anyway like a good trash white

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

zegermans posted:

Did you know there's actually science behind how glass fibers in a fiberglass laminate are oriented and designed? And some companies will pay others to burn off the resin at 575C and physically separate out the layers to make sure they got the sequence right?

Anyway that's what I'm working on today.

those fumes will strengthen your lungs imo

secret doctors don't want u to know

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1234851550679502849

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

same

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

New ownership kicking in p fast. The same people that tell Donald Trump what to think will be telling us all what to think now.

I used to deliver to the Daily Caller in DC, knew nothing about them. They were somewhere around 20th and L.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

euphronius posted:

what is his global warming policy proposals ?

theres a reason that the debates didn’t have climate questions :thunk:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

hell yeah cheap credit let's borrow heavily at the onset of a pandemic this is a good idea

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ArmZ posted:

where can i learn more about this "science"

i have a hobby interest in boats and bikes

that tech ingredients channel on youtube might be some nerdo stuff 4 u if you haven't see n it

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

euphronius posted:

seems strange Biden is doing so well without campaigning at all

The hillary strategy working hard thank you!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

facebook is all chuds talking about how they want to murder the homeless these days

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Flavius Aetass posted:

are those orange safety tips on those guns

I think those are blank adapters used in training, they block the muzzle and vent gasses/debris to the sides so you don't accidentally Brandon Lee someone

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

petit choux posted:

New ownership kicking in p fast. The same people that tell Donald Trump what to think will be telling us all what to think now.

I used to deliver to the Daily Caller in DC, knew nothing about them. They were somewhere around 20th and L.

the daily caller has always been trash and also im not aware of it ever changing ownership

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hahahaha

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

new kind of cat posted:

today is the day the teddy bears have their picnic

A very long time ago I was in San Francisco for some conference or something, it was sometime around Christmas, and a toy shop near Union Square had a bunch of plush bears in a window arrangement. They were closed but an outdoor loudspeaker was playing the "Teddy Bear Picnic" song, some English music-hall sounding version. A homeless guy was curled up in the doorway. That stuck in my memory as one of the most depressing things I've ever seen.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Spoondick posted:

facebook is all chuds talking about how they want to murder the homeless these days

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:thunkher:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

loving awesome. I'm feeling better already!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Same but Steel Reserve

juche avocado posted:

the daily caller has always been trash and also im not aware of it ever changing ownership

Oh, I'm sorry, that was Twitter that got a major buyout yesterday, not Fbook. Sorry. But yeah, Daily Caller is a publication run by one of the president's key advisers.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Breakfast All Day posted:

It is 6 pm at Rosslyn station. 26 year old Blake is speaking into his phone, which is on face time even though he's not looking at it. He is saying these words: "Beyonce is the first black woman to ever have a voice speaking truth to white men, and I can't believe I get to be alive for it". Blake is a white man. He went to William and Mary, in fact has lived his whole life in VA, but has never lived within 5 miles of someone with median income. Blake works for a news editing service. Blake has a brain condition that prevents him from saying the words "news editing service"; they instead always come out "international information analyst". Blake's job is this: he reads 600 word articles and rewrites them as 300 words versions of the same. The 600 word articles are bought from another news service, or maybe the same. Blake was never sure or too concerned. The 300 word articles are sold to ABC and Yahoo! News. Blake makes $160,000 a year. He was told once he does the job it used to take 10 journalists to do. He likes to repeat this, with the addendum that he took journalism in college. The title of the course Blake took was, "International Relations special topics: Global journalism in the digital age." A required text for the course by Thomas Friedman is on the bookshelf next to his Alexa.

Two years before, Blake worked for a company whose name he's forgotten. It's ok, because no one at the company knew its name either. It was incidental information. Incidentally, the chair of the company's board is on the board of Lockheed-Martin. His name was also Martin, but that was incidental. The company was also a news editing service. While working there, Blake's brain condition worked differently. When he tried to say, "news editing service," he would instead say, "global security intelligence consulting". His job there was to read 600 word articles and rewrite them as 600 word articles. Incidentally, the articles were mostly about two things: wars, and things one might use in them.

Sometimes when Blake is looking in the stainless door panels of the elevator to his fourth floor 1 BR/Studio with balcony and summertime rooftop lounge access, he sees his reflection mouth "nevertheless she Buttigieg."

According to Instagrams of "I voted" stickers, Blake has voted in every state and federal primary and election since becoming eligible. The Arlington-Alexandria corridor is the highest known concentration of Blakes in North America.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

holy lmao

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

emfive posted:

A very long time ago I was in San Francisco for some conference or something, it was sometime around Christmas, and a toy shop near Union Square had a bunch of plush bears in a window arrangement. They were closed but an outdoor loudspeaker was playing the "Teddy Bear Picnic" song, some English music-hall sounding version. A homeless guy was curled up in the doorway. That stuck in my memory as one of the most depressing things I've ever seen.

The MacDonalds all around Sacramento are all owned by the same ghoul, and outside all their franchises they play a purposely bad Amazing Grace on bagpipes, 24/7 on a loop.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
Facebook is only good for gaslighting people you hate and reporting chuds (facebook is still pretty good at responding to reports compared to other platforms)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
:chaostrump:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Siljmonster posted:

The MacDonalds all around Sacramento are all owned by the same ghoul, and outside all their franchises they play a purposely bad Amazing Grace on bagpipes, 24/7 on a loop.

Call in noise complaints every single night after 9 or whenever quiet hours start there

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

what is his global warming policy proposals ? what is going to do with medical coverage ? how is he going to handle the student loan crises ?

He already did handle the student loan crisis. Students weren't paying their debt, so they got BAPCPA. Take that, sonny! Nobody borrows from CITI and welches.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
He tweeted his way into a fed cut

hahahaha

Hhshshahsh

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

eyyy i'm wonkin ova here!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tenderjerk posted:

hahahaha

Hhshshahsh

still not negative

trump is a loser

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

hahahaha

Hhshshahsh

Art of the steal :smugdon:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sullat posted:

He already did handle the student loan crisis. Students weren't paying their debt, so they got BAPCPA. Take that, sonny! Nobody borrows from CITI and welches.

oh right lmao

jfc

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

organize a mass student loan repayment boycott and hold the economy hostage

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Are you ready for an epic crossover event???
https://twitter.com/POLITICOPro/status/1234861841232187392?s=19
INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK + CORONA VIRUS

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Lmaoooooo

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

with any luck by this time next year the bridge you live under as you die gasping for breath will get a c+ grade for safety

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Wtf is coronavirus stimulus

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

every week is infrastructure week

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I can't believe how lucky we are to live in the endtimes

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Spoondick posted:

organize a mass student loan repayment boycott and hold the economy hostage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

their last infrastructure plan was a directive to states to spend money