Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

the official line from Biden fans online seems to be that when he says incomprehensibly bizarre poo poo it's because he has a stammer and you're ableist for criticizing it

tacodaemon posted:

the official line from Biden fans online seems to be that when he says incomprehensibly bizarre poo poo it's because he has a stammer and you're ableist for criticizing it

a stammer that appeared coincident with Alzheimer’s

huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I want to live in the world Warren fans inhabit, the one where warren is Furiosa plus AOC plus the TurboTax online app.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

turbo tax online app was ok

it’s not free btw

I don’t know how they get away with that

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
welp my coworker is a Nazi

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

euphronius posted:

it’s not free btw

same way people vote for biden

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

surprisingly common in the states!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
number go down

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Take solace: that's probably true for any american with more than 5 co-workers

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

dang you're really dedicated to not clicking on a joke link leading to a youtube video of a digital rear end farting out diarrhea

oh lmao im sorry i made you break kayfabe

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

mysterious frankie posted:

I want to live in the world Warren fans inhabit, the one where warren is Furiosa plus AOC plus the TurboTax online app.

i can open the door for you, friend. but you have to step through

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bethamphetamine posted:

From CBS Miami

*Doctors tell Florida woman she ‘likely’ has coronavirus but refuse to test her for it.
*Doctors order woman to self-quarantine at home for 2 weeks.
*Woman inquires how they're going to bill her health insurance in a way that her insurance will cover the cost of the visit.
*Doctors: lol pwnd noob get out before we have you arrested.

Jackson Memorial Hospital spokeswoman refused to talk specifics about the woman’s case, she told CBS Miami that the hospital is “following guidelines for testing established by the CDC and the Florida Department of Health.”

US hospitals seem to have overlooked a couple of small yet crucial elements involved in actually being a hospital. The core functions as it were. If you're struggling with things like, i dunno, what are you supposed to do when unwealthy or even poor sick people come in, how do you get them to leave and ensure the filthy bastards don't get ahold of the precious medicines a rich person may want someday, is diagnosis the bit where you threaten and belittle them or is that discharge, and exactly how do you calculate the correct level of police and legal intimidation for a typical treatment plan, then you're not really a operating a healthcare service so much as maintaining a secured storage vault of good health and longevity for a privileged few, should they need or want it anytime.

And that fuckin sucks

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

euphronius posted:

it’s not free btw

They literally write the rules

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

it’s not free btw

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1234817805578625024?s=20

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

huh

he's had a stammer all his life and he worked hard to overcome it as a young man, op

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
how do they keep getting away with it!? blood debt!?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

euphronius posted:

it’s not free btw

it's free if you have a super simple filing. like, just a W2 and no other income.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

juche avocado posted:

he's had a stammer all his life and he worked hard to overcome it as a young man, op

literally untrue tho

lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

huh

i mean i can understand making fun of him saying raprock might be a low blown due to his speech impediment but it doesnt explain poo poo like YA GOTTA PLAY THE RECORDS FOR UR KIDS THEY GOTTA HEAR THE WORDS and THEY USED TO RUB MY LEG HAIR AND TALK ABOUT HOW WHITE IT WAS

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

literally untrue tho

lmao

it's well documented but sure

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

juche avocado posted:

oh lmao im sorry i made you break kayfabe

i am wounded

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1234919513457614848?s=20

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

DryGoods posted:

i can open the door for you, friend. but you have to step through

I... I am scared. But I will do this thing. I will become the 39 year old male political equivalent of a horse girl.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
lmao turbotax wants to charge me like $200~ to file fed and two states what a poo poo

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
as someone who has a stuttering problem and had to go through a lot of speech therapy as a child, gently caress Joe Biden!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

just like his habit of telling big honking lies in campaigns and otherwise is well documented

"i marched in selma" lol no you didn't

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

that silhouette

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

euphronius posted:

it’s not free btw

It's free, you just have to scroll down for the tiny text that says Other Options

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

euphronius posted:

it’s not free btw

There's a Reply All on it if you're a podcast guy: https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/6nhgol

It's pretty interesting and by interesting I mean rage inducing

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
welcome to the juche zone

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

im going to try to draw the painting

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

work crew outside, diggin a utility hole or something, guy has a tshirt, its back reading:

YOUR HOLE IS
OUR GOAL

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

Same

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
Who cares taht he said last week he was running for senate with longfriend timefriends, and to vote for the other biden before going to town on your weight

Laughing at this is ableism against stutterers, have yall no shame???

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1234921009985282049?s=20

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Liz called me to recite the places of pi until my panic attack stopped.

Later we’re going to dance on the roof like a couple of DORKS!

Still later we will find four other high performing lizheads and pilot big structural voltron in battle against the bad kind of capitalism.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

So I guess Biden is gonna go with Klob for the VP slot. The only one more boring than he is.

Ugh she has anti-charisma.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

it's ableist to make fun of someone unable of being a good president bing bong

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

It's free, you just have to scroll down for the tiny text that says Other Options

rip

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

juche avocado posted:

so weird that he overcame it, went through his 30s to his 60s without it, and then it came back right around the same time he tells stupid stories in the way a senile person would do

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Did any of the press ask what his name was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

so weird that he overcame it, went through his 30s to his 60s without it, and then it came back right around the same time he tells stupid stories in the way a senile person would do

this is my point