Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

alnilam posted:

Primus voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1234949358644289541

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

teethmogged dead hog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/1234947882534477831

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Yeah, one of the main value adds is negotiated rates and any decent health insurance makes preventative care free or nearly so

Important safety tip: if you go in for "preventative care" like a checkup, be extremely careful about making apparent requests that somebody look into possible causes of any particular health issue. Like, if the doctor or nurse says "how have you been feeling?" don't say "OK but my left knee kind-of hurts" because they might attempt to diagnose a problem with your left knee and that'll make the visit not be a free "preventative care" visit. Basically just give name, rank, and serial number.

This is not a joke post.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i love presidents trumps weird strut always

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kristen_Arnett/status/1234935958824316929

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

trump absolutely does not care and was not blindsided by the amount of uninsured wrt coronavirus. It's entirely just damage control for when millions end up with massive hospital bills for the pandemic that is just a hoax. It's a cost burden that is impossible to simply absorb by hospitals and debt slavery.

lol whoa that red text :eyepop:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NO ONE loving CARES

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mr zaretsky.......................................thank you

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

They came to me, crying, tears in their eyes folks! They asked "oh, Mr. President, may we give you a deep wet kiss on your big mac cheeks?" I said no!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I got a funhog for you

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

Best. President. Ever!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

war criminals i would have beer and/or sex with:

• George W. Bush
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

Important safety tip: if you go in for "preventative care" like a checkup, be extremely careful about making apparent requests that somebody look into possible causes of any particular health issue. Like, if the doctor or nurse says "how have you been feeling?" don't say "OK but my left knee kind-of hurts" because they might attempt to diagnose a problem with your left knee and that'll make the visit not be a free "preventative care" visit. Basically just give name, rank, and serial number.

This is not a joke post.

Best. system. ever!!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Mayor Dave posted:

He has, they have a family health plan that he kicked his chronically I'll infant nephew off of when his brother disputed the will

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/trump-files-donald-sick-infant-medical-care/

quote:

The story begins after the death of Trump’s father, Fred Sr., in 1999. As David Cay Johnston explains in his book The Making of Donald Trump, Fred Sr. had written a will after the death of his oldest son, Fred Jr., known as Freddy, in 1981. The will left the majority of Fred Sr.’s wealth to Donald and his surviving siblings. Freddy’s family was largely cut out.

When Fred Sr. died, Freddy’s children sued, claiming that the will “had been ‘procured by fraud and undue influence’ by Donald and the other surviving siblings,” according to Johnston.

Johnston writes that medical insurance had consistently been provided to the family through Fred Sr.’s company. This coverage was crucial for Freddy’s grandson (Donald’s grandnephew), who suffered from seizures and later developed cerebral palsy. So crucial, in fact, that a letter sent from a Trump lawyer to the insurer after the patriarch’s death in 1999 said that “all costs” for the sick child’s care should be covered, regardless of caps on the plan or medical necessity, according to Johnston. That didn’t last long.

A week after the lawsuit was filed in court, Freddy’s son (Donald’s nephew) received a letter informing him that the health insurance would be discontinued, meaning his ill son would be left without coverage. Donald openly admitted to the New York Daily News that he and his siblings took this action out of revenge.

“Why should we give him medical coverage?” Trump said, adding, “They sued my father, essentially. I’m not thrilled when someone sues my father.”

Trump explained that his late brother’s family didn’t receive much in the will because their father wasn’t fond of Freddy’s ex-wife, the New York Times reported.

Trump told the newspaper that the family members later settled the lawsuit “very amicably.” What became of the care for his sick grandnephew? We’ll never know. The settlement agreement, according to Johnston, is sealed.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

it affects the olds more than any other group and that's their voting base

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cspam: FunFeralHog Ranch

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the gently caress is this about

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

trump

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mustached Demon posted:

Catholic masses spread disease like wild fire

Peace be with you more like coronavirus be with you

Lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1234951106654019585

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bulgakov posted:

i just see him riverdancing, animated terry gilliam style

SpunkyRedKnight
Oct 12, 2000

Bulgakov posted:

It's not easy to walk in heels.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1234953805168553984

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

the gently caress is this about

great conservative leaders, can't you read

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

The Nastier Nate posted:

I got a funhog for you

it’s ranch dressing for your funhog???

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/foreignpolicy/status/1234954315539927043?s=21

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Did he fund that Harley quinn movie too

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

That jackass needs stuffed in a wooden barrel

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol

democrats are such cucks they they made themselves illegal

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
misquote

it could be stuck in phase one for months/years or just never go anywhere

loving greatest showman indeed

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

oh wow no way

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

they could gorilla far

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i rly want a high fidelity version of this fresh trompy image. looking good, large, and handsome! thank you

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

802.11weed posted:

theres a reason that the debates didn’t have climate questions :thunk:

The donor class would prefer that we forget about that silly climate thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1234943082551885824?s=20