Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i'm hoping i got it already and just didn't notice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqGcp87xqQo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
“its just the flu! its just the flu!” i continue to insist as supply shortages force me to wipe my rear end with a corncob

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

“its just the flu! its just the flu!” i continue to insist as supply shortages force me to wipe my rear end with a corncob

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

err posted:

My chud coworker that lives and breathes Trump has made plans to isolate from the rest of the population after our work contract is up next week.

I have one chud coworker who is a gun nut doomsday prepper and is ready to bolt for his cabin in the woods, and one generic boomer chud coworker who thinks the virus is a democrat conspiracy, they’ve been at each other’s throats all day.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

twoday posted:

my actual (legitimate) celiac disease friend cannot get a box of pasta because someone has brought all of it, including inexplicably the gluten free kind

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
it is almost impressive how the trump administration has hosed this situation up at literally every opportunity

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pump Jockey posted:

I have one chud coworker who is a gun nut doomsday prepper and is ready to bolt for has cabin in the woods, and one generic boomer chud coworker who thinks the virus is a democrat conspiracy, they’ve been at each other’s throats all day.

That's legitimately funny

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

kopasetic posted:

it is almost impressive how the trump administration has hosed this situation up at literally every opportunity

they’ve only started loving this up thank you very much

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pump Jockey posted:

I have one chud coworker who is a gun nut doomsday prepper and is ready to bolt for his cabin in the woods, and one generic boomer chud coworker who thinks the virus is a democrat conspiracy, they’ve been at each other’s throats all day.

lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pump Jockey posted:

lmao that rules

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Pump Jockey posted:

i hope they both tried showing each other the same qanon tweet as proof

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Squinky v2.0 posted:

they’ve only started loving this up thank you very much

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Floor is lava posted:

who the gently caress wants 70,000 funko pops

Tei of course

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Kibbles n Shits posted:

This is gonna get kinda bad in the US, isn't it? New cases are appearing by the hour and we've hardly even begun testing people.

did u buy beans yet

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
all the preppers are gonna kill each other while doing raids on each other's compounds

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

South posted:

Got called into HR at work today for referring to it as “Boomer Flu.” Apparently Boomers don’t like being reminded of the incompetence of out current government and their mortality.

Good Job

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

did u buy beans yet

Chickpeas and split peas are my emergency pulse stash of choice

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Pump Jockey posted:

that rules, I hope it ends with wife swapping

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Chickpeas and split peas are my emergency pulse stash of choice

ur good to go

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

starting to break open my emergency digiorno pizza supply already, hope it's not too early

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Pump Jockey posted:

:crnasickos:

stevewm
May 10, 2005

kopasetic posted:

....trump administration ... hosed this situation up at literally every opportunity

So business as usual then?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Crusader posted:

i'm hoping i got it already and just didn't notice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqGcp87xqQo
holy poo poo i haven't seen that since i was a babby. that game looked awesome as hell. i think i remember being hyped like bart simpson seeing the commercial for "bonestorm"

ahh memories

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1234958864015118336

Every single thing they have done so far has been about covering up how many people are infected, every single thing.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

starting to break open my emergency digiorno pizza supply already, hope it's not too early

save the wrapping / box to make DIY toilet paper

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

This bean recipe looks absolutely amazing - but then I'd have to leave the house to get bourbon.

https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/slow-cooker-bourbon-baked-beans/

:effort:

Booze newbie here - what's a good bourbon for both cooking and drinking?

Steiv
Oct 16, 2005

Sweet Jesus it's the fabled Mardi Gras Cat-bird!
Can we appreciate this guy's last name?

Three Olives posted:

Every single thing they have done so far has been about covering up how many people are infected, every single thing.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Qu Appelle posted:

This bean recipe looks absolutely amazing - but then I'd have to leave the house to get bourbon.

https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/slow-cooker-bourbon-baked-beans/

:effort:

evan Williams black label

it is cheap and plentiful and delicious

kitten smoothie
Dec 29, 2001

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1234954008726511617?s=20

Does anyone have access to this article? It looks fun

tbqh it’s not that fun, just word salad with a twinge of boomer entitlement at the end

https://outline.com/4JefsS

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my local co-op sells a spicy southwestern bean soup mix. i am testing it out now, will report back. early indications are 'many beans'

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1234954008726511617?s=20

Does anyone have access to this article? It looks fun

the millennials spend too much time at home watching streaming tv, or they are always outside

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Three Olives posted:

I'm going to asum right after this soemoen asked 'what are u hiding?' righ? Like that's the obvious next question to yes?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Three Olives posted:

americas basic counting capability is stretched thin!!

its either wait 6 months for super tuesday results or add up corona numbers but not both

g
re
e
a
t
es
t

nation in
dah

WO RLD BAY BEEEEEEE

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol the "me generation" is boomers

and if there's any generation that could be said to have "never been denied anything in their lives" it's probably a tie between boomers and early genx

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

he can say this but not have to actually pay out for uninsured people if they're never tested

bing bong so simple

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lmao someone actually bought it

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Who could ever have predicted this besides every book & movie on outbreaks ever.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Qu Appelle posted:

rum

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
trump always looks like a grumpy child but the body language in every video where he’s being asked about covid is incredibly defensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

he can say this but not have to actually pay out for uninsured people if they're never tested

bing bong so simple

tbh he could have mandatory testing, charge the uninsured for it, then just claim it was paid for by the government and get away with it