Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Chuka Umana eat a sixer for being a huge downer?
This poll is closed.
YES 173 51.95%
no 25 7.51%
Elizabeth Warren 135 40.54%
Total: 333 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

TN was not going to be a win but nashville being wrecked and a lot of people having other poo poo to deal with than voting probably hurt bernie. East Nashville was the worst hit, which seems like bernie territory.

the campaigns are requesting polling places remain open in the city until 10pm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

demons

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

bernie 69
Biden 3.030330
jeb 5
Yang remainder

these are the final numbers

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just back from the future. i'm here to report that i voted in bernie sanders in michigan.

i didn't really look at the political news so i don't know what else happened sorry, i was just so excited about the flying guinea pig swarm thing

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm wondering how Oklahoma will turn out. Bernie was supposed to lose it bad in 2016 according to polls and he ended up winning. The same polls say he's losing in 2020.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the campaigns are requesting polling places remain open in the city until 10pm.

it owns that we (they) won't just be like

ok

it's time to hold the election another day

clearly today is for other things

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

I'm wondering how Oklahoma will turn out. Bernie was supposed to lose it bad in 2016 according to polls and he ended up winning. The same polls say he's losing in 2020.

I lived in Tulsa in 2016 and Bernie has a very strong support network there, although some of them were the kind who would have been tempted by Warren.

No clue about Oklahoma City though

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Dolphin posted:

i just back from the future. i'm here to report that i voted in bernie sanders in michigan.

i didn't really look at the political news so i don't know what else happened sorry, i was just so excited about the flying guinea pig swarm thing

I'll go get my net out of the garage, just in case

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hey now don’t start leaking the mod forum all over the place

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Excited for Bernie

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Bloomberg and Hillary being neck and neck on PredictIt for the nom right now is the funniest thing for more than one reason.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

this is probably fair and I'm just trying to raise bearjew's blood pressure

though you will note earlier when actually asked i said you should probably feel pretty good about bernie's chances tonight

Been a while since Ive someone get enveloped by their posting schtick like this

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nix Panicus posted:

I lived in Tulsa in 2016 and Bernie has a very strong support network there, although some of them were the kind who would have been tempted by Warren.

That is precisely my concern. I think Warren cannibalizes Bernie votes because she's from here and people eat that 'aww gee shucks I just want to fight for families' fake niceness up.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

We're going to win

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
pooper tuesday

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

the Warren endorsement of Biden will be interesting

it will break the brains of every single one of her deadenders who are sure shes bernie but better

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Harrow posted:

Remember as well that only a third of California's delegates are assigned statewide. The other two-thirds are by congressional district, and if Bernie's turnout goes well, he might be the only candidate who is viable in every district. He could be only 10% or so above second place and still have a huge chunk of extra delegates.

On the other hand, that's also the kind of thing that probably won't get reported tonight because it'll take a while to count and verify.

I'm guessing April 1st?

How long did it take Katie Porter to win her district, like a couple of mths?

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Rand alPaul posted:

That is precisely my concern. I think Warren cannibalizes Bernie votes because she's from here and people eat that 'aww gee shucks I just want to fight for families' fake niceness up.

Anecdotes, selection bias, etc., but the Oklahoma people I know who might otherwise be tempted, including a few that were real pissed she didn't run in 2016, are now the first to mention the DNA test and redface stuff.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
so whose winning so far?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Shear Modulus posted:

it will break the brains of every single one of her deadenders who are sure shes bernie but better

it feels like an inevitability (maybe they announce a joint ticket) and when it happens I will be printing a copy of the story out and personally driving around, stapling it to the faces of these loving people

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bernie take my votes!!!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

Eh. I never really ran into any 'Oklahoma pride' from the people in the Bernie group. Most of them recognized that Oklahoma was a place you lived because you couldn't escape it. I'm more worried about Warren's combo of 'leftist' camouflage + woman eating at the voters who are less politically aware that her plans suck and she's a snake.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

neutral milf hotel posted:

so whose winning so far?

tornado

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

so whose winning so far?

Evil of course.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

so whose winning so far?

communism

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

so whose winning so far?

bernie won at least one overseas voting thing, so bernie

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

so whose winning so far?

Me. I voted for myself

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

my plan tonight is to drink beer and eat a burger and leave my phone at home

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://twitter.com/AskDrRuth/status/1234963881870659587?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidjohnsonpdx/status/1234964452967010304

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Thanks, Dr Ruth!

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Shageletic posted:

I'm guessing April 1st?

How long did it take Katie Porter to win her district, like a couple of mths?
weeks

ca-21 was the last one, it wasn’t officially called until mid December

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DomenicoNPR/status/1234920498628366344

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

didn’t she explode a bunch of palestinians with grenades or something?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

some of them, but most of them are old women who think joe biden is better on race than sanders lol

they will congratulate him on the endorsement and blame bernie bros for liz being owned

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
MSNBC poll had 18% Latino, which is right in line with state demographics. This is good

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

holy gently caress this lady is still alive what the hell

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

so whose winning so far?

Based on the votes in the thread so far, we have

1 for Biden
1 for everyone except Bernie
1 for Chris James 2
6 for Bernie

So Bernie will be getting roughly 2/3 of all delegates

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Nix Panicus posted:

Okc checking in. I don't have any insights into the campaign, but I feel like a lot of okc dems are getting fooled by the Biden surge. Bernie is still super popular, but old habits die hard.

Heading to vote for Bern in about 45 minutes so I can vote with the blue collar crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DKElections/status/1234587416104783873