Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Chuka Umana eat a sixer for being a huge downer?
This poll is closed.
YES 173 51.95%
no 25 7.51%
Elizabeth Warren 135 40.54%
Total: 333 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lol i will do everything in my power to prevent Joe Kennedy from ousting Ed Markey this fall

but when he inevitably tries again for Warren's seat, well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

That’s not as nice as that other exit poll

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Can we bring RICO charges on the entire Democratic Parties for participating in elder abuse

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
not that debates matter at all

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

My Gimmick Name posted:

as a current resident of fresno we would all literally die at the first occurance of snow.

and it would still vote mostly red, sadly

My condolences to you for living in that hellhole, I once went there for two hours, and I was like ‘gently caress this place’, cool military museum though.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

old black folk voting for the slave owner then a segregationist is honestly pretty funny tbh, even funnier is cspammers being blindsided again in 2024 lol

i was handed a paper, by an old black lady, to vote for the inventor of stop and frisk

im assuming brain poisoning from all his stock footage happy ads

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I'd rather Warren not be viable of course

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Al-Saqr posted:

This guy sucks and has never been right.
he's been right about a lot of things the past year or two, and i'd normally trust his calls (he was first to call kentucky last year)

on the other hand, he loooves him some biden, and where he usually super-analyses every .001%, in SC he looked at the handful of results in right after polls closed and was like 'wow! 80% for biden! amazing if this holds!'

so gently caress, way things are going he's still probably right, but it should be close at least

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
first past the post is a laughably bad system

as is the electoral college

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
trump isn't even going to have to lie about biden. he still will but it wont be necessary

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

My Gimmick Name posted:

as a current resident of fresno we would all literally die at the first occurance of snow.

and it would still vote mostly red, sadly

Im still not hearing a downside

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

new d&d mod looking epic

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

the candidate of rot and decay. hes so perfect lmao

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Dreylad posted:

What constitutes the rust belt these days? WI to PA?

I wonder who wins NY

it’s enclosed by the Allegheny River, the Mississippi River, and the Great Lakes and extends north of the Virginia border.

Penisaurus Sex has issued a correction as of 05:31 on Mar 4, 2020

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

no god

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Magissima posted:

Yeah that sounds right. A couple months into 2017 I was pining for the good old days of not thinking about the president for weeks at a time. I think a lot of people just want to stop hearing about politics, which is not exactly what Bernie is promising

Yeah, people want normalcy. Imo the revolution rhetoric is a big mistake too. It sounds either crazy or unrealistic to most voters.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

hholy poo poo

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

https://twitter.com/BroBrahSama/status/1235044887206064131?s=20

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol that 15% warren in california is the most upsetting thing to me so far tonight. what a hosed up woman with the most dumbshit fans

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Apraxin posted:

he's been right about a lot of things the past year or two, and i'd normally trust his calls (he was first to call kentucky last year)

on the other hand, he loooves him some biden, and where he usually super-analyses every .001%, in SC he looked at the handful of results in right after polls closed and was like 'wow! 80% for biden! amazing if this holds!'

so gently caress, way things are going he's still probably right, but it should be close at least

Dave Wasserman jumps the gun pretty often

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Imagine coming in 3rd place in your home state and thinking you still have a chance lmfao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

gently caress it, I'm going full Freeman on Land and rejecting the existence of the United States.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Good things about today: the other thread got locked so my beautiful thread title is preserved in amber.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Amazing how much Trump won

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

:hai:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

old black folk voting for the slave owner then a segregationist is honestly pretty funny tbh, even funnier is cspammers being blindsided again in 2024 lol

come on dude

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Dreylad posted:

What constitutes the rust belt these days? WI to PA?

I wonder who wins NY

The rust belt is the part of america which was once shining and gleaming but slowly decayed and rotted away due to neglect, greed, and stupidity. Like metal thats rusted. So its the entire country now.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the networks will finally get the quick debate answers they've always wanted, with each candidate's brain rebooting every 5 seconds

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

eviltastic posted:

What I was thinking of was Nihilism in Black America.

Thanks for this.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

2DCAT posted:

Imagine coming in 3rd place in your home state and thinking you still have a chance lmfao

It’s a grift, no way she thinks she can win

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
brainweasels

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/dwdavison/status/1235060088639041536

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Schnorkles posted:

Dave Wasserman jumps the gun pretty often
i trust you more than any of the bluechecks, schnork, don't give me fals ehope

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The man who can beat Trump.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

now that's what I call momentum!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hi how did tnoight go

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
DNC announces new debate rules: Yes or No questions only

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Hahaha this owns

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

2DCAT posted:

she knows exactly what she's doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

What momentum?