Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

MY WIFE ordered some chemicals for her garden and its called PH Down and i thought that sounded like an item from a Final Fantasy game, and her favorite is FF9, and so i made this to let her know it had arrived:

If she doesn't like it I'll marry you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

emfive posted:

all true but that fits the pattern of imperial colonization pretty much everywhere
i mean yeah anti-colonialism is going to be an insanely bloody affair that doesn't involve never getting your hands dirty or killing innocent people. U could look at like Chechens, who are some of the most patriarchical and least Inter-sectionalist and least Woke society in 21st century history but who fought the russians to a bloody standstill by 1996

also if you cant run five miles in 45 minutes and go 48 hours without food maybe shut up about revolution.

idk where im going with this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if you would have all simply funded my mission as i'd asked bernies adversaries would have been dispatched months ago.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
woke up looked at the latest results

um

yeah

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

woke up looked at the latest results

um

yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiuC-BwnUoQ

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
if Warren doesn't get primaried just lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

mistake #1

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Warren will get primaried but the trick is that it'll be with another centrist

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

we died with boris

welcome to the grave america. again i mean.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

Warren will get primaried but the trick is that it'll be with another centrist

finally

her turn

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

if Warren doesn't get primaried just lol

it should have been her in 2016, i would have given money, time, and my vote. now i think the sooner we're rid of her the better.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ok thanks, that owns

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
this is all the dream of an old man asleep in a Las Vegas hospital bed back in October 2019

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

DryGoods posted:

this is all the dream of an old man asleep in a Las Vegas hospital bed back in October 2019

his last memory is of seeing his favorite country music singer in concert

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

it should have been her in 2016, i would have given money, time, and my vote. now i think the sooner we're rid of her the better.

there can only be one her sir

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lot to respect about elizabeth warren but i nonetheless hope a sadistic progressive warlock traps her in a saw style torture room and summons all of her white ancestors to slowly mutilate her over a period of months and years while telling her hes also summoning the spirits of all her native american ancestors to protect her and free her from the prison(the tirck is none do)

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sldSy5PLCsQ&list=PL636ABE10C3CCC992&index=54&t=0s

Jello Biafra needs an account

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Nice meltdown!

no really this is good I like it

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Schmeichy posted:

Nice meltdown!

no really this is good I like it

he also has the right take on Mueller: "The only time the FBI was on the side of good was the X-files"

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

It's nice to know that even the most jaded among us totally had their brains broken in 2016.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Christ people, what has trump thread come to? Do we have so few posters left that I must post as if I'm not some old white-noise LFer.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

everyone left for a subforum, ive been told.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

or a.... whaddaya call it.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Gonna try and sleep off the flu. See y’all on suicide watch tomorrow.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

That DICK! posted:

everyone left for a subforum, ive been told.

Did I miss some sort of memo?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

well virtual russian, do you remember how in school you were not popular and no one invited you to anything

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhP7MIyFvCY&list=RDIOu16E2LTW8&index=2

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

well guess what. im your similarly situated best friend of convenience

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

That DICK! posted:

well virtual russian, do you remember how in school you were not popular and no one invited you to anything

Don't doxx my monitor turn on

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i don't like posting in this thread because you fuckers post giant pictures of the disgusting hog of a president all over the place

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

That DICK! posted:

well guess what. im your similarly situated best friend of convenience

I've been here too long to change. I don't know where people are on here, and the internet outside of here is terrible and too much

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont like posting here, but i dont know what else to do while im still alive

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

i don't like posting in this thread because you fuckers post giant pictures of the disgusting hog of a president all over the place

i look at it as a gift

the gift of being reminded that I'm not a hog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Trump!

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

That DICK! posted:

i dont like posting here, but i dont know what else to do while im still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown