Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

warren will 100000% endorse Biden

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cargo cult posted:

Im glad Rammstein was being extremely responsible when they made an industrial song with a chorus "Deutschland, Deuestchland, Uber allen"

Gotta say that band has always seemed a little problematic to me but again, might be a situation I'm not understanding properly

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

YRUMO

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Inspector Hound posted:

Gotta say that band has always seemed a little problematic to me but again, might be a situation I'm not understanding properly

they claim to be nostalgic for the GDPR so yeah you and i are not interpreting it properly

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
that song is a total banger though go listen to it lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

euphronius posted:

warren will 100000% endorse Biden
I do wonder if she's been asked to stay in at this point by the dnc

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hey look more poo poo to make me insanely angry right before I go in

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc

The video makes it clear the song is not supportive of Nazis and the whole song is about how Till wants to love the country he was born in but can't because it perpeutated the Holocaust

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
ok but dude youre not going to have Till Lidnerman yelling loving DEUSTCHLAND DEUSTCHLAND UBER ALLEN and tell me its not going to be willfully misinterpreted come on dawg

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

not an endorsement posted:

is he trying to a) go against bernie b) go against biden or c) be hell president, sow seeds of chaos

hes clearly trying to win over Bernie supporters or convince them to stay home on election day, actually a rare smart political move

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

WoodrowSkillson posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc

The video makes it clear the song is not supportive of Nazis and the whole song is about how Till wants to love the country he was born on but can't because it perpeutated the Holocaust

That's...way deeper than I would have thought

Putting Rammstein in my main playlist

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Amerika slays and the video is even better

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
Is rammstein a racist.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cargo cult posted:

ok but dude youre not going to have Till Lidnerman yelling loving DEUSTCHLAND DEUSTCHLAND UBER ALLEN and tell me its not going to be willfully misinterpreted come on dawg

Well I'm still not going to sing along or anything

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dont they murder a bunch of nazis in the music video

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

Is rammstein a racist.
figure it out bitch

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

JAMOOOL posted:

hes clearly trying to win over Bernie supporters or convince them to stay home on election day, actually a rare smart political move

He's doing it to feed his ego

Nothing more nothing less

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

dangle 4 days posted:

ive been lurking a long rear end time. in and out of my phase of shooting up meth, your username made me lol

im currently out. for good.

your av is REALLY RELEVANT

i was putting meth and mdma in a single syringe and shooting up and being like "lol i feel something cool"

long story short im mostly sober now except for these MARGARITAS WOO

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Is rammstein a racist.

Rammstein vs Joe Biden, who more deserves penance for misinterpreted phrasing and positions

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Inspector Hound posted:

Well I'm still not going to sing along or anything
yeah i definitely dont yell deustchland deustchland in my head when im running on the tread mill on bench pressing. dont doxx me.

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
id 100% be smoking hella weed if it didnt induce psychosis (in me, its fine in many people)

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

The best part is when the Holocaust victims shoot the guards in the face

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Taco Duck posted:

Can we at least get Biden some kind of brain medicine to make him not mentally incompetent

They’re gonna play doo wop music in all rooms of the White House at all times in the hopes that it will make his brain kinda work

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
theres a level in the first Wolfenstein that aped the Amerika video lol

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
oh yeah good morning

alright our man is back in the game

let’s all get pumped up for the next president of the United state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aCx-EcY2rQ

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

dangle 4 days posted:

i was putting meth and mdma in a single syringe and shooting up and being like "lol i feel something cool"

long story short im mostly sober now except for these MARGARITAS WOO

Congrats on kicking meth 💪

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1235108800744411137?s=20

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

WoodrowSkillson posted:

The video makes it clear the song is not supportive of Nazis and the whole song is about how Till wants to love the country he was born in but can't because it perpeutated the Holocaust

when I was over in Germany around the time of the World Cup win back in 2014, some friends remarked that it was the first time they had seen so many German flags around their city and how it finally felt okay to have some feeling of national pride related to their soccer team, and even their millennial generation was fearful to be associated with naziism (which we should all always fear being associated with nazis but I digress)

it was weird as hell to see that perspective as I’m a dumb American where we put flags on our napkins and toilet paper

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

Hatebag posted:

Congrats on kicking meth 💪

THX METH SUCKS the points on my teeth dulled down :( but i caught it before they fuckin fell out

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

when I was over in Germany around the time of the World Cup win back in 2014, some friends remarked that it was the first time they had seen so many German flags around their city and how it finally felt okay to have some feeling of national pride related to their soccer team, and even their millennial generation was fearful to be associated with naziism (which we should all always fear being associated with nazis but I digress)

it was weird as hell to see that perspective as I’m a dumb American where we put flags on our napkins and toilet paper

Wiping my rear end with freedom

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

cargo cult posted:

Please change my name to DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLEN and change my picture to that of a lovely man in a bow tie and sweater vest smiling gently

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
actually i didnt try at all. i ran out of antipsychotics and my taste, craving and drive for drugs just loving stopped and went out the window. turns out certain antipsychotics will induce compulsive drug use

so like i said OK ILL DEAL WITH PSYCHOSIS i made THAT choice but really its extremely easy to not take meth rn

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

It pretty much sums up my feelings of being American. I'd like to be patriotic, but short of helping topple the Nazis we have never contributed anything beyond death and oppression to the world.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
Should I be mad at elizabeth warren trump thread

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

Should I be mad at elizabeth warren trump thread

being mad is a fools game. anger is purely destructive

Adbot