Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

Mustard burger

I had them put mayo and mustard on my steak'n'shake burger yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I mean aside from the stimulus which he gave to banks and poo poo instead of actual people who needed to pay mortgages, he didn't really do much besides bomb brown people with drones.

and then there's this harmless biden guy nobody heard of before caught a ride on the clown car and now it's a bus careening down the ah gently caress it thanks Obama

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Chris James 2 posted:

get this tho.....................this original idea tho..........what if..........blue texas :lmao:

this was one of the best parts of 2016

also everything else about that election was the best part

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
The coronavirus is manmade and wasn't designed to infect children since why would they destroy their adrenocrome factories as well

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Hillary ran on being third term obama. how'd that work out motherucke?

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

np19 posted:

tom cotton is The Judge. that’s why I’m writing him in now.
please write the ridley scott screen play. its the best book ive ever read.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Blood Meridian melted my loving brain when I was 14 lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

thank u bill gates

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

The coronavirus is manmade and wasn't designed to infect children since why would they destroy their adrenocrome factories as well

Wrong idiot this is a democrat hoax designed to prop up the jewish owned soap industry and destroy the patriotic cruise ship industry

np19
Dec 25, 2016

cargo cult posted:

Blood Meridian melted my loving brain when I was 14 lol

I didn’t read it until a few years ago but have read it a half dozen times since then. no other book best encapsulates the spirit of America.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

hey, it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my entire life

https://mobile.twitter.com/RetroNewsNow/status/1235278935073656838

wanna see a version of this where some dork has replaced the joystick with his peen and the babes are wondering why the machine screams every time they do a Spinning Piledriver

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

eric ciaramella posted:

I have a job interview in 2 hours and I have to figure out how to explain barely working in 2019 and my one employer giving me bad references. cool.

just say you were helping a family member through some health issues. they won't ask any deep questions if it's about someone's health

as for the bad references, just say they were biased against you needing to take time off (or whatever)

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

np19 posted:

I didn’t read it until a few years ago but have read it a half dozen times since then. no other book best encapsulates the spirit of America.
it encapsulates the spirit of human civilization

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

np19 posted:

stop it you guys. I don't have time to read it again and you're tempting me.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

cargo cult posted:

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.

that's a good book, not sure anyone could pull off a movie adaptation tho

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

mdemone posted:

stop it you guys. I don't have time to read it again and you're tempting me.
go watch the royal tenenbaums. it has a lot to say about the trump era.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Finicums Wake posted:

Alien is loving fire

np19
Dec 25, 2016

Finicums Wake posted:

needs to be adapted as an animated film. it’s the only way to pull it off the violence and stylization of the landscape.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
oof the blood meridian animatrix would be a horrible acid trip lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

np19 posted:

needs to be adapted as an animated film. it’s the only way to pull it off the violence and stylization of the landscape.

oooo I like that

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

np19 posted:

:yeshaha:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

thank u bill gates

big shrug

im less likely to die than all the old people who are ruining the world

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

:hai:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Sicario is amazing go watch it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Blood Meridian is so goddamn good

np19
Dec 25, 2016

cargo cult posted:

it’s now on the stack

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

TMMadman posted:

I had them put mayo and mustard on my steak'n'shake burger yesterday.

Mustard is a good burg topping. Maybe Obama's only good decision.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

eric ciaramella posted:

thank u bill gates

lmao

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

cargo cult posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Intel&Sebastian posted:

also unfilmable

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cargo cult posted:

A legion of horribles, hundreds in number, half naked or clad in costumes attic or biblical or wardrobed out of a fevered dream with the skins of animals and silk finery and pieces of uniform still tracked with the blood of prior owners, coats of slain dragoons, frogged and braided cavalry jackets, one in a stovepipe hat and one with an umbrella and one in white stockings and a bloodstained weddingveil and some in headgear of cranefeathers or rawhide helmets that bore the horns of bull or buffalo and one in a pigeontailed coat worn backwards and otherwise naked and one in the armor of a spanish conquistador, the breastplate and pauldrons deeply dented with old blows of mace or saber done in another country by men whose very bones were dust and many with their braids spliced up with the hair of other beasts until they trailed upon the ground and their horses’ ears and tails worked with bits of brightly colored cloth and one whose horse’s whole head was painted crimson red and all the horsemen’s faces gaudy and grotesque with daubings like a company of mounted clowns, death hilarious, all howling in a barbarous tongue and riding down upon them like a horde from a hell more horrible yet than the brimstone land of Christian reckoning, screeching and yammering and clothed in smoke like those vaporous beings in regions beyond right knowing where the eye wanders and the lip jerks and drools.

the white guys get owned there lmao

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

this is probably similar to a tweet that was made right before hillary lost michigan

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

eric ciaramella posted:

thank u bill gates

Boomers declaring Coronavirus a hoax is a self-solving problem.

K9
May 6, 2007

Durf posted:

wanna see a version of this where some dork has replaced the joystick with his peen and the babes are wondering why the machine screams every time they do a Spinning Piledriver

from "Bad Gateway" by Simon Hanselmann

:nws:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Joementum posted:

also unfilmable

Yeah, 90% of what's good about BM is the prose and short of just reading it as v/o for your movie you won't have any of it.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i read Blood Meridian, The Road, and Riddley Walker just in time for the recession and I felt like the world was ending lol

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

euphronius posted:

the white guys get owned there lmao
that scene made me feel like i was tripping balls

i lost track of who was winning or losing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

visual language can be quite good but you’d need an excellent director