Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
he threatened to leave gorsuch in a frozen bigrig and promised to boof kavanaugh. disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
:hmmyes:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Joementum posted:

TrueAnon easily the best podcast of the last year.

yeah liz is great

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/2p0FHOT.mp4

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

it's getting to where a prospective scotus judge cant even threaten democrats with reaping a whirlwind without it becoming a partisan scandal

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

juche avocado posted:

today, in People Are loving Idiots

a dude slinging homemade hand sanitizer for $10 loving a pop, and who is getting his bottle supply from loving Hobby Lobby:

How do you feel about the Trump administration's response to this?
I did vote for Trump but this time I think he's lying. He lied at the very first presser about the virus and then two days later came back and recanted and said it's more serious. I do think this is going to affect voting. I feel like we're going to find out a lot more in a few weeks that the administration has been lying.

What about the Democrats?
I liked Amy Klobuchar. I thought she was a good speaker. I think the stage might have been too big for her at first but she was always smart, articulate, she always had a plan and she had a lot of experience. I liked her the most.

How do you feel about Bernie Sanders?
I'm not a supporter. My parents ran from Cuba and my grandparents were shot because they opposed Castro and supported Batista so it's really hard for me to support him. But I do believe that our healthcare system is in shambles and it's just going to get worse. We're about a month behind on the data for this virus. There's only one person on this boat with sanitizer on their table and I think we're going to find out that our healthcare system can't handle this.

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2020/03/03/43031666/washington-resident-starts-bustling-hand-sanitizer-business

So this guy makes 100-200k a year but is selling hand sanitizer for $10 a pop? For sure

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

zegermans posted:

I'll never be able to unsee how much he looks like the racist native chief from Peter Pan in this

i sometimes accidentally think those things in the back are a rack full of different types of k cups until remembering that its a proud display of the insane concept that are challenge coins

strong peepaw's pog collection 😋

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

hell yeah mairzy doats also ray wise :allears:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

eric ciaramella posted:

it's getting to where a prospective scotus judge cant even threaten democrats with reaping a whirlwind without it becoming a partisan scandal

the supreme court was never supposed to do constitutional review and the easiest way to fix the problem is for congress to just tell them to gently caress off

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

juche avocado posted:

ggvmvgfvnncfxdvnjkjtdxnjjgfszcc gfccccxSdcccdddxxxxxcvbmn vdcc

Warren was only staying in past Super Tuesday to try and peel off the Bernie vote. The DNC isn’t leaving anything up to chance.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

we like to say democrats are incompetent but they're really good at making sure no leftist will ever come to power

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
I’ll give u this cspam, this is a forum that takes social distancing seriously

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

very cursed

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Uncle Wemus posted:

What was chuck's utterly toothless comment that caused this

He quoted Kavanaughs Supreme Court acceptance speech without first saying “as justice Kavanaugh said”

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Squinky v2.0 posted:

lol

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

eric ciaramella posted:

we like to say democrats are incompetent but they're really good at making sure no leftist will ever come to power

It’s what they get paid to do.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Squinky v2.0 posted:

https://twitter.com/AndySwan/status/1233890663759958016?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the democrats are the washington generals and liberals are Krusty the Klown saying they're due

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Joementum posted:

the supreme court was never supposed to do constitutional review and the easiest way to fix the problem is for congress to just tell them to gently caress off

they were never supposed to select the president either but welp

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

https://i.imgur.com/z5nKtRD.mp4

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
more like deep space fuckup

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
How come space force hasn't done poo poo about this corona virus?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

https://i.imgur.com/csqU3wl.mp4

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
it owns a lot that the best chess player in the world goes around owning people in online games under the name dr drunkenstein

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

go on

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

sound on.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

would be cool if that was the op in the video

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

power word- Jeb! posted:

it owns a lot that the best chess player in the world goes around owning people in online games under the name dr drunkenstein

he also posted on somethingawful under the user name Cumshitter

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

power word- Jeb! posted:

Chess is lame, ok? We’re on the golden age of board games here and some people are still obsessed over a 2,000 year old game with some really unintuitive mechanics

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

bernie, baybeee :blastu:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joementum posted:

TrueAnon easily the best podcast of the last year.

Yeah I love it

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

emfive posted:

I was at the store today and a guy had a goat t-shirt and I told myself "I'm going to google goat t-shirt"

https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Goa...a-search&sr=8-1

e: A GREAT GIFT FOR ANY FARM FAN

much like wolves goats like to stand on top of things and look noble while doing it

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

The Nastier Nate posted:

Chess is lame, ok? We’re on the golden age of board games here and some people are still obsessed over a 2,000 year old game with some really unintuitive mechanics

.... ok fine, I’ll give you a sheep AND a wood

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

The Nastier Nate posted:

man i been playing that royal game of ur and it owns

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Hillary 2020 posted:

Warren was only staying in past Super Tuesday to try and peel off the Bernie vote. The DNC isn’t leaving anything up to chance.

ok

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

juche avocado posted:

lmao

A Harvard epidemiologist who's also the director of the Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics estimates "that between forty per cent and seventy per cent of the world’s roughly five billion adults will get the virus."

2020 just knocking it out of the park early.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/nCoVPerspectiv1/status/1235379701289340928

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hillary 2020 posted:

the dnc, notoriously able to plan things, and do them

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i wonder if biden's team are the only people in the world who when trump at a rally rolls out his usual bit of "we're going to cure hiv in ten years. it could have been done before but it wasn't. maybe nine now" to much non-applause from his rally's audiences they think "o poo poo!! we gotta counter that talking point!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Spergin Morlock posted:

is that semen vermin standing behind him?

this is what happens when you dont have rinse penis on staff