Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/saraecook/status/1235340849745100801
https://twitter.com/copperleaves3/status/1235347918992871425

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
is it bad that i just listen to armin or whatever like 90% of the time

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Simpsons-stop-hitting-him-he’s-already-dead.gif

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
above and beyond has been good for like twenty plus years lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1235396250935140353

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

cargo cult posted:

above and beyond has been good for like twenty plus years lol

what songs do they do

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Bulgakov posted:

i wonder if biden's team are the only people in the world who when trump at a rally rolls out his usual bit of "we're going to cure hiv in ten years. it could have been done before but it wasn't. maybe nine now" to much non-applause from his rally's audiences they think "o poo poo!! we gotta counter that talking point!!!"

You're giving them too much credit. They are actually not watching Trump rallies or social media or tv or anything but rather they are sitting in a candle lit room with the hired help playing the Hamilton soundtrack on a grand piano while farting into wine glasses and taking turns huffing them.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Gringostar posted:

Wednesday already?

good thing the piss tape is real

https://i.imgur.com/32zrq93.mp4

more and more people are learning that living on the ceiling has many advantages!

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

euphronius posted:

a sitting Supreme Court justice swore eternal vendetta against the democrats and the left

so is nintety years old and dimensional chuck schumer gonna come out loud in a day saying "actually, that was a quote *lets reading glasses slide down nose, becoming his most powerful form* of judge kavanaugh :grin: " but then he'll still get pilloried because he's a weak loser and cant stand strong or etc???

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

4 more years! 4 more years!

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
I don't know what's going on but my chud dad who watches fox news all evening and used to listen to rush Limbaugh a decade ago seems to be developing this weird sort of admiration of AOC.

We don't typically talk politics a whole lot besides mutually complaining about political establishments not caring about the common American (I've given up trying to explain to him that he won't ever find that anywhere in the Republican party), but lately he keeps bringing up AOC in a positive context. That she's charismatic and savvy and that even if he thinks she's completely wrong he assumes that "if Pelosi hates her then she must have a good heart." Most recently he was saying that he doesn't think AOC is actually very far left and she only takes a "public extreme left position" to shift the dialogue and make it possible to achieve a compromise position that is secretly the thing she wanted the whole time.

I can't tell if my dad is just horny for pretty politics lady or if there's something more to it.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Joementum posted:

TrueAnon easily the best podcast of the last year.

i like it but sometimes they get just a little too blackpilled

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mrs. Dash posted:

my dad is just horny for pretty politics lady

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ohhhh

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Mrs. Dash posted:

my dad is just horny

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

looks like Trumo ain't the only one around here that likes piss

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mrs. Dash posted:

my dad is just horny

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

lmao

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Impkins Patootie posted:

what songs do they do
they do a weekly playlist called trance around the world. it probably has like tens of milliions of listeners per episode.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
it's like when smythe posts about kristen cinnamon

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
give me more Horny Dad stories

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Bulgakov posted:

so is nintety years old and dimensional chuck schumer gonna come out loud in a day saying "actually, that was a quote *lets reading glasses slide down nose, becoming his most powerful form* of judge kavanaugh :grin: " but then he'll still get pilloried because he's a weak loser and cant stand strong or etc???

Hmm, what would the old Republican couple who live in his imagination want him to do?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

aoc_dance.webm

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

:hiss: :hiss: :hiss:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Impkins Patootie posted:

what songs do they do

its cool cause when you listen to it they'll be like "oh someone wanted to be shouted out from Santiago, and someone else wanted to be shouted out from Windhoek"!! and theyre really enthusiastic about it and poo poo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods posted:

give me more Horny Dad stories

well son, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
shouts out to Ulaan Bataar and shouts outs to Outer Siberia. im armin van buren. its cool

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

helta posted:

I work with a Jonald and hes a good dude.

Not relevant

im back in college before i was 21

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

cargo cult posted:

shouts out to Ulaan Bataar and shouts outs to Outer Siberia. im armin van buren. its cool

same but unironically

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

well son, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much

what does she shove up your rear end daddy?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
New Milwaukee is better

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

not an endorsement posted:

DO NOT DO CRUISES, ESPECIALLY ONES ON SHIPS NAMED PRINCESS
i'm supposed to go on a cruise with my wife and her family to the baltic sea in like july

even better news as far as getting harassed: they're chinese!!!

might have to convince them to not do it unless everyone gets it and gets over it by then

i mean we've done a bunch before and always been fine lol but this seems maybe a bit worse than your normal norovirus

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

not an endorsement posted:

same but unironically

yeah its really good natured

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

cargo cult posted:

they do a weekly playlist called trance around the world. it probably has like tens of milliions of listeners per episode.

ah that rings a bell

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

i'm supposed to go on a cruise with my wife and her family to the baltic sea in like july

even better news as far as getting harassed: they're chinese!!!

might have to convince them to not do it unless everyone gets it and gets over it by then

i mean we've done a bunch before and always been fine lol but this seems maybe a bit worse than your normal norovirus

go and livestream

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1235326756543959041?s=20

trump suddenly not having dementia when discussing primaries is some real idiot savant, flowers for algernon poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

looks like Trumo ain't the only one around here that likes piss

im proudly drinking a pbr :yum: