Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mayor dave resign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:synpa:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Number?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i will say also i think the getting sick on cruises thing is kinda overstated, I've probably done 10 by now and I don't think I've ever gotten sick from one

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Bulgakov posted:

im proudly drinking a pbr :yum:

im drinking a stone. im not wasted or whatever but i feel like my head is going to hurt anyway.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Stefan Prodan posted:

i will say also i think the getting sick on cruises thing is kinda overstated, I've probably done 10 by now and I don't think I've ever gotten sick from one

why have you gone on 10 cruises

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Stefan Prodan posted:

Imagine admitting you've gone on ten cruises

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lumpentroll posted:

mayor dave resign

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/JAMnewsCaucasus/status/1235078533149491201

give president puppy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
CSPAM Dads Gone Wild 2020 Edition

You'll never believe what these Horny Papas get up to when are cameras start rolling

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

I had no idea. In a bizarre corollary to the rich anti-dairy hardliners, unpasteurized milk enthusiasts encompass the horseshoe ends of the political spectrum. People who love unpasteurized milk and are willing to risk illness and child death from listeria are all far left anti-vax hippies and right wing government haters/religious nuts, but they sometimes form cooperatives to ensure a supply of delicious, dangerous unpasteurized milk.

I have been known to drink unpasteurized milk, im not militant about it or anything. It's really good and I used to live in a rural farming village.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

not an endorsement posted:

my parents and her parents have invited us on them every couple years so we went and they were fun, we went to like alaska and down the danube and some other poo poo

i don't really get the hate on cruises I had a good time on all of them lol

just chilled and read some books on the deck and saw some glaciers and port towns and poo poo and ate food, was fine

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

:hmmyes:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

lol trupo doensnt know how to cross his arms

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

You'll never believe what these Horny Papas get up to when are cameras start rolling

this might be the worst post in the thread, for the year

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
i'm way too old to be embarrassed about liking things that are considered uncool lol

i've amassed way more horrible poo poo to be embarrassed about than that

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I stared at this for so long wondering why he had a crutch

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

what

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

if someone gave trump a puppy he would just discard it on the floor like an umbrella or UN translation earpiece and walk off

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

what is this foolishness

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Squizzle posted:

the dnc, notoriously able to plan things, and do them

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Imagine admitting you've gone on ten cruises

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
my dad in nipple clamps with a glass of wine reading karl Marx like its 50 shades of grey while an AOC lookalike tells him she's going to redistribute his 401k into social security

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

go away

batin

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tear your own head off and interracial relationships are illegal again

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

cruises are fun tho!!!

you get to see different places and you only have to fly somewhere once!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

not an endorsement posted:

maybe they are a luxury seaman

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

I don't know about you guys, but I've never wanted to drink Corona beer more.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

read DryGoods post or drink poison I'd rather drink the poison

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

looks like it’s about sun protection

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Mr. Sharps posted:

if someone gave trump a puppy he would just discard it on the floor like an umbrella or UN translation earpiece and walk off

regifting a puppy to eric the next day

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

maybe they are a luxury seaman

that's shovelbum who is the thread's most luxurious seaman

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Riding around naked in a go-cart with a shriner's fez on my head with the rest of the dads

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Stefan Prodan posted:

cruises are fun tho!!!

you get to see different places and you only have to fly somewhere once!

I used to live in Tampa, I drove like 15 minutes to get to the port lol

Cruise city motherfuckers

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1235242873710403588

god i wish that were us

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

I used to live in Tampa, I drove like 15 minutes to get to the port lol

Cruise city motherfuckers

drive to palm beach and infest mar a lago with coronavirus (in a videogame)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

:same: primarily because the old ones might, well, might have some bad luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the popes toes posted:

Riding around naked in a go-cart with a shriner's fez on my head with the rest of the dads