Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

bidens fanbase makes sense when u realize they are also just as fuckin dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Turdfuzz posted:

go gently caress urself to hell n back

u wish

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

bada bing bada biden

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol that the name of the jan trump thread 2020 is named after a random alf post i made

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

forever and ever amen

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cant wait for more trump threads

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gonna be so many trump threads

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

almost a decade of trump threads lol holy poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

granted this place aint what it used to be n dont really matter anymore n w/e who cares

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u care/that's who

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

usually id be interrupted by now

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

but its a 2020 trump thread so here we are

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

THE END

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
hint: there are no good people

except me, im the goodest

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i said... THE END

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

Nearly a third of the forums life at that theoretical but inevitable point

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

it is. thanks

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bulgakov posted:

old biz

trump

big titty hotwife money couch presidency

the american dream

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Durf posted:

trueanon lady sounds like the "That's Praxissssss" girl

https://twitter.com/whysimonewhy/status/1143280089133699072

this video is itself very praxis

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
ready to be entertained by trump dunking biden , and then just letting the brain diseases do as they please in november

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

this video is itself very praxis

this quote is praxis.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

802.11weed posted:

ready to be entertained by trump dunking biden , and then just letting the brain diseases do as they please in november

got my popcorn and poopcorn ready

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
thank hou mr trump , for being the scape goat of my mebtal anguishes. it would REALLY suck to take responsibility for my ow.n health!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

802.11weed posted:

it is. thanks

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Turnk ted

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

horny is NOT allowed.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

goatse adaptations getting a bit avant garde :pipe:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

802.11weed posted:

Ready for him to make a comment that "perhaps Biden brains just arent durable, folks", then getting MASSIVE negative media coverage, all focused on explaining Trump's lie, and how Joe doesn't show any signs of brain cancer, only signs of dementia

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

Check out this guy who thinks the world win be around in a decade.

Lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

has pence self isolated yet

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I care.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

802.11weed posted:

horny is NOT allowed.

thats nothing compared to the day i first discovered affinity photo had the mirror distort thing and i could lazily be fascinated by a pic transformed into something even more mesmerizing

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

this is the president

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

gently caress off.

hi turdfuzz your dad was posting earlier

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Bulgakov posted:

thats nothing compared to the day i first discovered affinity photo had the mirror distort thing and i could lazily be fascinated by a pic transformed into something even more mesmerizing

mods

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i care because i trump

i trump because i care

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Behold, y'all: I have seen the future.

- The majority moderate vote will remain firmly for Biden (especially with Bloombucks) which will eclipse the Progressive insurgency in the party. It doesn't matter who Warren endorses because she's got poo poo national support.

- The Chapo contingent will all vow to torch the party despite Bernie's loss in both popular vote and delegates in the primary. There will be token protests at the convention which will be pointless and only contribute to a cycle of "Dems in chaos." This amounts to nothing beyond Angry Twitter Posts, because the youth vote can always be safely ignored in non-Obama 2008 years.

- The debates will be terrible; Biden will be a stuttering mess, Trump will be a nutjob with answers that make no sense. (Note: the debates will result in fluctuations in the realclearpolitics / 538 poll average, but will ultimately mean dickall.)

- Biden will have the lead in the national polls on Election Day. It will be a nail biter, but once the results from the rust belt come in, Biden will be the presumed winner.

Ground game means nothing. Debates mean nothing. It's all about the Boomer vote and cash money to buy commercials, because the majority of the vote that matters comes from lovely states with a bunch of dumb, poor hicks who make up their mind on who to vote for the night before or morning of their ballot cast.

MadJackal has issued a correction as of 07:07 on Mar 5, 2020

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bulgakov posted:

"the birth of cumshitter," digital, 2020

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

lol that the name of the jan trump thread 2020 is named after a random alf post i made

ur weklcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

triple sulk posted:

"the birth of cumshitter," digital, 2020

a process not unlike inertial confinement fusion it would seem