Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
"listen, jack!"

*loudly shits pants*

"no malarkey!"

*loses election*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

WarMECH posted:

"listen, jack!"

*loudly shits pants*

"no malarkey!"

*loses election*

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Stefan Prodan posted:

I couldn't stand either of the true anon people's voices on the last Chapo haha
This is why I dont listen to them I dunno if it's the production values or their voices but its unpleasant to hear:smugdog:

Liz is rad as hell tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i wonder if something will matter!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

WarMECH posted:

"listen, jack!"

*loudly shits pants*

"no malarkey!"

*loses election*

you wanna do some pushups

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

WarMECH posted:

"listen, jack!"

*loudly shits pants*

"no malarkey!"

*loses election*

"we've got to go back!"

*goes back, loses again*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

you wanna do some pushups

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Ive purposely not watched latest star wars or last season of got because everyone says they suck so bad I'd rather have it end without closure than be disappointed

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Trump’s going to come out in a few months once all the olds are dying and go “good news, i don’t have to cut social security and Medicaid anymore!” and sweep the 50 states.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i hope trump beats biden with a bat live on tv during the debates or any other time

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CODChimera posted:

i hope trump beats biden with a bat live on tv during the debates or any other time

jokers trick

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
A take im seeing alot now on twitter is that yea, both trup and bidens brains are both total dogshit but trup has adapted this alpha move of just powering through the gaffes and joe just crumbles and feels self-conscious in real time that his brain is failing him

Doesnt seem too sustainable for dems, oh well they probably know what there doing

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1235520719943094274?s=20

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Trump’s going to come out in a few months once all the olds are dying and go “good news, i don’t have to cut social security and Medicaid anymore!” and sweep the 50 states.

i mean he could literally come out the night before the election and state that he cured covid/ebola/cancer and ended homelessness and had a 4000% return on the stock market and the media will be all like "well he may be overstating some of his accomplishments juuuuuust a bit" and he will win 538-0 becasue we are a country of moron idiots

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

tenderjerk posted:

A take im seeing alot now on twitter is that yea, both trup and bidens brains are both total dogshit but trup has adapted this alpha move of just powering through the gaffes and joe just crumbles and feels self-conscious in real time that his brain is failing him

Doesnt seem too sustainable for dems, oh well they probably know what there doing

trump has decades of media experience playing a tough guy so even his worm addled brain can do it from muscle memory

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
biden: "i was vp to barack obmaba for 8 years!"

the media: "we rate this statement as mostly true, now lets hear trmups 167 tweet rebuttal"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i just diarrhead in my pants the corona virus made me do it

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

WarMECH posted:

biden: "i was vp to barack obmaba for 8 years!"

the media: "we rate this statement as mostly true, now lets hear trmups 167 tweet rebuttal"

radrock obumem

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

trmurp has embraced his brain worms and has willingly turned himself over to their control

biden is still coming to terms with his worms and fighting them which his dumb because the worms always win

always

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

TUP

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ObamaFoundation/status/1235277136405172225?s=20

baw
Nov 5, 2008

lol at being obama

just waking up every day like "welp,"

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

euphronius posted:

after picking the worst person to run against trump , demoncrars pick the second worst person

i'll give credit in that Biden probably isn't the WORST person. mini mike would have lost just as badly, and mayo pete as the nominee would have been total annihilation due to the lowest black turnout in history. but besides those cases, yea I'd say Biden is the next worst

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

in the chapo episode she sounds like an irl version of the californians on snl and he sounds like a hella hyped-up charlie kelly

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Penn State shouldn't even exist anymore.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

WarMECH posted:

biden is still coming to terms with his worms and fighting them which his dumb because the worms always win

always
yeah but does he *always* have to stop all his sentences to leak out whatever gibberish words have simmered to the top of his septic tank brain and then literally go :smith: when hes confused himself

I cant help but feel that for staking their entire reputation and future on this, dems didnt really think this through

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Basebf555 posted:

Penn State shouldn't even exist anymore.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

gently caress that guy

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

yeah but does he *always* have to stop all his sentences to leak out whatever gibberish words have simmered to the top of his septic tank brain and then literally go :smith: when hes confused himself

I cant help but feel that for staking their entire reputation and future on this, dems didnt really think this through

they don't care

if trump wins they'll be fine and their rich friends won't have to pay higher taxes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
remember when biden was making out with his granddaughter

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bulgakov posted:

lol

gently caress that guy

:monocle:

https://twitter.com/ObamaFoundation/status/1232754918747930626?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hard to believe its already 2054. time really flies

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
look at his loving neck

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

they dont care they just hate bernie and more importantly what he would represent for the future of the party and the country

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
we hold these truths - alll men and women create- you know the thing

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

fits my needs posted:

remember when biden was making out with his granddaughter

i was thinking about when is Biden going to introduce us to his newest grandchild, baby doe biden

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
At "longfriend timefriend" obama should have stepped in and asked joes family to intervene

Definitely when he called the polite undecided voter fat and challenged him to a pushup contest

This is unethical enablement, elder abuse at this pt

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1235568602696355840?s=19

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

lol I wonder how quick Newsome will turn on a dime and start helping ICE round people up for the camps.

Wait, that's not actually an lol. Not at all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gently caress you