Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

i was thinking about when is Biden going to introduce us to his newest grandchild, baby doe biden

like is joe just mistaking his granddaughter for his wife, like his sister?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

cool and good. glad this is happening on the cusp of a health epidemic in every state in the union

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hahaha that’s over the top self-indulgent and presumably tax free

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
"I'm joe husband!" - joe biden

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
joe bidenishly: Look here, joker, you rascal. i can prove I've never ever poo poo my pants in the last seven days. NO MALARKEY!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

neutral milf hotel posted:

cool and good. glad this is happening on the cusp of a health epidemic in every state in the union
Do not protect criminals!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
sharing for day crew

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Cutting funding to the most densely populated places in the country is going to work insanely well combating a pandemic

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
its honestly kind of sad, like hes a piece of poo poo but the dementia is not his fault, its just his family and handlers who want to cash in and become venture capitalists and uber executives the instant he becomes president except he wont

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

And the feds, they won't test

but I'm quaaaarantined

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

imagine trump eating rear end

imagine the sounds. the smell

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

Do not protect criminals!

trump is 100% going to say only citizens with birth certificates to prove it can get the corona virus vaccine

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

fits my needs posted:

like is joe just mistaking his granddaughter for his wife, like his sister?

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/27/hunter-biden-agrees-to-pay-child-support-to-ex-stripper-baby-mama/

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I have some brain damage. I can sympathize with someone who forgets where a sentence was going when they started it, or confuses their left and right for a second. I would not want a person who behaved that way to be president (although I should be president). Jack.

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Squizzle posted:

double curses

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
everyone who was on the obama team in 08 now works for predatory lenders and gig economy start ups

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Squizzle posted:

double curses

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Trump about to experience this.
https://pbfcomics.com/comics/the-ants-dance/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

I have some brain damage. I can sympathize with someone who forgets where a sentence was going when they started it, or confuses their left and right for a second. I would not want a person who behaved that way to be president (although I should be president). Jack.

i would vote for you

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Squizzle posted:

just close your eyes and pretend it's a fish delite mr president

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

cargo cult posted:

everyone who was on the obama team in 08 now works for predatory lenders and gig economy start ups

That or they're celebrity podcasters

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
attn squizzle:

https://twitter.com/powerrangers/status/1235357675463962625

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

That or they're celebrity podcasters

Pretty cool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

resign

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao literally a comic book villain

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Inspector Hound posted:

I have it too! Alot of people have it! Some of us should not have smoked weed out of a natty light can all throughout college! It happens! I dont think I should ever be president!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

"as per"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

"GO NON SANCTUARY" would make a pretty good protest chant

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

i just diarrhead in my pants the corona virus made me do it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

i would vote for you

Hey, that means more to me than the time I fought the gator in that theater, the one used to be over by the breakfast place I liked, good French toast, before it got torn down, drat shame, so that's why I'm voting for you, i mean, you should vote for, the, uh,

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sanctuary city means in this context cities that don’t want their people thrown in concentration camps lmol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

like that is a Hitler level tweet lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/1235571512796573696

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

like that is a Hitler level tweet lmao

:hmmyes:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

I have it too! Alot of people have it! Some of us should not have smoked weed out of a natty light can all throughout college! It happens! I dont think I should ever be president!

The weed did not do it, mr. dr. first neurologist I saw whose conclusions were literally laughed at by every subsequent neurologist I saw

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/drewmillard/status/1235570952668409858

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stronger than before

GOOO WAAASH YR HAAANDS

rangers at the core

GOOO WAAASH YR HAAANDS

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
yeah i dont think weed causes brain damage it just retards your development when your brain is still formative

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cargo cult posted:

yeah i dont think weed causes brain damage it just retards your development when your brain is still formative

dont report this post. thats proper usage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1235573492004904961?s=19