Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Looking forward to moment when biden confuses Obama with his brother and/or dead son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Spoondick posted:

remind me to take up a legit hobby like model trains or woodworking before i get all elderbrained and end up spending my waning years like this

why would you spend so much time shitposting and not take the final evolution?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just stating the obvious that when it was suggested Obama use this kind of pressure to get states to join in the ACA expansion, everybody just automatically said the president can't do that. And he didn't.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Spoondick posted:

remind me to take up a legit hobby like model trains or woodworking before i get all elderbrained and end up spending my waning years like this

gardening is really good, if you drop dead you end up feeding the plants and they're grateful :unsmith:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
dow took a poo poo right off the bat.. down 700

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol bernies shook

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1235548964457455616?s=21

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

2DCAT posted:

Looking forward to moment when biden confuses Obama with his brother and/or dead son Popcorn.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/786105573364359168

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

petit choux posted:

Just stating the obvious that when it was suggested Obama use this kind of pressure to get states to join in the ACA expansion, everybody just automatically said the president can't do that. And he didn't.

I see a new path to passing M4A

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Philthy posted:

dow took a poo poo right off the bat.. down 700

time to track down a bunch of smug fucks from yesterday

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
remember when biden told everyone under 35 to gently caress off and stop whining lol

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Tough spot for Bernie. The country is not yet in a place where it's ok for a Dem to criticize Obama, but there's so many obvious things to criticize that if Bernie doesn't do it he looks disingenuous, which is off-brand for him.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lmao they went out of their way to make the hillary cartoon avatar look worse than madonna

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

obama is a retired citizen of billionaire island

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

someone (not me) go find the 19th post on the 19th page of this thread :stare:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

I have elf Brain

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
Gloves on until the succdem voltron is complete, smart

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Basebf555 posted:

Tough spot for Bernie. The country is not yet in a place where it's ok for a Dem to criticize Obama, but there's so many obvious things to criticize that if Bernie doesn't do it he looks disingenuous, which is off-brand for him.

it's a question that needs a nuanced answer but ttuao

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
edit /\/\/\ you fucker

tacodaemon posted:

the only thing more popular than making hollywood movies about hollywood is writing rockin' rock songs about how rockin' a rockin' rock song is

This is the snipe from PAGE 19

rockin' is referenced 3 times. 3 times 5 is 15.

hollywood is referenced 2 times. 15 plus 2 is 17.

the 17th letter of the alphabet is, you guessed it, Q

Chuds McGreedy has issued a correction as of 15:59 on Mar 5, 2020

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

when you think of what votes he’s going for atm it makes sense

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lol technically he is just a citizen of billionaire gently caress island now

he doesnt even endorse anybody because hes afraid of hurting his legacy when trump has already torn it to shreds, burned it and pissed on the ashes

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
obama got a $50million dollar advance from penguin-randomhouse

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

coughed on a boomer this morning who was standing in my way this owns

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
We know how the chips will likely fall but obama has kind of distanced himself from biden (hes done this with all candidates but his radio silence on bidrn is strange)

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

NofrikinfuN posted:

lol technically he is just a citizen of billionaire gently caress island now

he doesnt even endorse anybody because hes afraid of hurting his legacy when trump has already torn it to shreds, burned it and pissed on the ashes

in the bed obama once slept in to top it all off

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Obama will always be the Reagan of the left. It's not going to go over well talking poo poo and as time goes on his halo will grow brighter and brighter until he leads us into the 41st century fighting the forces of chaos.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

there is a 0% chance Biden bears trump

the gravid joseph

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cargo cult posted:

obama got a $50million dollar advance from penguin-randomhouse

he actually was a best selling author before he was president or even a senator

it still looks terrible I agree

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Philthy posted:

Obama will always be the Reagan of the left. It's not going to go over well talking poo poo and as time goes on his halo will grow brighter and brighter until he leads us into the 41st century fighting the forces of chaos.
yeah but the succzone things he's universally unpopular because he slaughtered muslims lol

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tub tub tub

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

euphronius posted:

he actually was a best selling author before he was president or even a senator

it still looks terrible I agree
i forgot about Dreams From My Father despite the fact that it was a staggering and moving work that changed my life

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

baw posted:

remember when biden told everyone under 35 to gently caress off and stop whining lol

I remember when he told everyone to vote for someone else, and who am I to argue with him

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

going into a cracker barrel on my phone loudly coughing and complaining that the cdc hotline hasn't answered for 3 hours

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
I 99% believe trump will make biden cry at a debate

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Spoondick posted:

going into a cracker barrel on my phone loudly coughing and complaining that the cdc hotline hasn't answered for 3 hours

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

2DCAT posted:

I remember when he told everyone to vote for someone else, and who am I to argue with him
It was right after he called me fat :smithicide:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

feels good to be able to freely gently caress w/ boomers w/o consequence

:killemall:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Philthy posted:

nah i think he's gonna be looked upon pretty unfavorably in a couple decades. it's just taking idiots (the libs) longer to realize it

exceptionally ineffective presidency and pushing to bail out the banks in 2008 without any real punishment to any of them might have been the worst decision in the history of economics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

I 99% believe trump will make biden cry at a debate

oof, same