Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

veepfake posted:

for the last 14.5 years or so i've generally been a lurker becaus ei've been too afraid to post but i've recently realized that kind of thinking was probably prety stupid. anyway now that i've gone and am still going through what feels like the worst 14 months of my life i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is and used to be here for helping me keep sane, i couldnt' have done it without the posts. looking forward to posting with you guys more in the future maybe

induct this new poster into the ranks and give them a bottle of posting juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
:justpost::posthaste::justass::justpub::justtrans::orb:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

What a loving rear end in a top hat. Instead of expressing concern, hope and encouragement for everyone currently dealing with the issue, he's got to brag about something. And the best part is he is too stupid to realize that it's gonna get worse.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

veepfake posted:

for the last 14.5 years or so i've generally been a lurker becaus ei've been too afraid to post but i've recently realized that kind of thinking was probably prety stupid. anyway now that i've gone and am still going through what feels like the worst 14 months of my life i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is and used to be here for helping me keep sane, i couldnt' have done it without the posts. looking forward to posting with you guys more in the future maybe

tudzn

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

veepfake posted:

look, im hot poo poo 'round these parts but im willing to take you under my wing. no one says things like "gently caress off" or "shut the gently caress up" or probates me unjustly. follow my lead closely and you'll go far

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/gavinverhey/status/1235611501177622534?s=21

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

spam and beans

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

At least they still have strombolis

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Wow, amazing that Trump won the election early and is now double President

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
tabtits

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

TMMadman posted:

What a loving rear end in a top hat. Instead of expressing concern, hope and encouragement for everyone currently dealing with the issue, he's got to brag about something. And the best part is he is too stupid to realize that it's gonna get worse.

he's a senile demented sociopath who only associates human worth with dollar signs. of course the instinct to express any empathy doesn't even register

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
has Pence's summoning circle of mystics finished the banishment ritual yet?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

cargo cult posted:

look, im hot poo poo 'round these parts but im willing to take you under my wing. no one says things like "gently caress off" or "shut the gently caress up" or probates me unjustly. follow my lead closely and you'll go far

gently caress you

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i think king trump would actually be way better

that's all he really wants. he'd probably be satisfied and stop trying to do any awful policies

might even give up twitter

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

angerbeet posted:

Wow, amazing that Trump won the election early and is now double President

Wow! President Trump!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

veepfake posted:

:jpmf:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

veepfake posted:

turmp

turmp

i tried it twice an got the same thing

edit: turimpo

:hmmyes:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

:justflu:

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

veepfake posted:

also just want to clarify this isn't an attempt to garner sympathy for some grift in the future lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
It's depressing that Trump can tweet out racial slur poo poo and it's not that big of a deal because it's against native americans.

Also not great that one of our NFL teams is just a straight up racial slur that we tried to stop using for like 2 weeks and then gave up and went back to saying the racial slur all the time.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Lmao get the gently caress out of here you dinosaur

The GOP left you behind, don't kiss the feet of the VP who ended your career in 2012

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

veepfake posted:

some cuck ik needs to give this guy a 6er to really welcome him

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

veepfake posted:

turmp

turmp

i tried it twice an got the same thing

edit: turimpo

You're good at this

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

veepfake posted:

also just want to clarify this isn't an attempt to garner sympathy for some grift in the future lol

wasn’t even considering it... until you posted this
:thunk:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

terlempo

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

thank u i feel honored

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
veepfake, time to pick a CSPAM Tribe so you can finish your initiation

please pick up one of the tokens from the table

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

TURMP

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Tainen posted:

wasn’t even considering it... until you posted this
:thunk:

oof, i feel like we're getting off to a bad start. sorry

edit: sorry i don't mean to be insane, just my poo poo has dealt with breaks in trust in my job and what efels like my family rn so i'm stupidly sensitive to that now

veepfake has issued a correction as of 18:16 on Mar 5, 2020

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

veepfake posted:

greetings :justpost:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

this one doesnt show up under my emo list

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

veepfake posted:

buy this man some pants cspam

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

tupmr

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

veepfake posted:

oof, i feel like we're getting off to a bad start. sorry

ok let me lay some ground rules:

1. turmp
2. TPMPRM

this concludes your induction

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

if that was some kind of communist button i'd blow this up on my wall

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
also when in doubt, dunk on star wars and plinkeys slop sandwiches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

TMMadman posted:

He fuckin owns. If Bernie gets ratfucked I'm on team Trump all the way