Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

we could get them a posting garment from twoday's store i guess, but he closes it down when his arm is broken and i don't know if that's currently the case

I don't believe he has fallen down any stairs lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol trumo telling everyone he didn't say you can go to work with coronavirus when it's literally on tape and surely linked no more than 3 replies under his denial.

It's gonna own so loving hard when it finally dawns on his rear end that he can't stop the bad news

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pancakes posted:

What is death crew can never die, but :justpost:s harder and stronger

:hai:

:killing:
:murder:
:votegop:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Plinkey posted:

I will be in Philly this weekend and I will be sure to keep all of you updated on my Cheezer adventures shooting for 6 cheezerrs in 2 days

go to Dalessandros

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

C-Euro posted:

Man I can't get over Joe Biden having his praises sung by Karl loving Rove of all people

If that doesn't demonstrate how far to the right the Dem establishment is

Trump praises bernie

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Plinkey posted:

I will be in Philly this weekend and I will be sure to keep all of you updated on my Cheezer adventures shooting for 6 cheezerrs in 2 days

Dairy supporter spotted

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Plinkey posted:

Philly owns, maybe you will see me out walking around!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

go to Dalessandros

Too far away I won't have a car

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
twoday shut the store down because shopify was loving him bad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

there ar busses and a subway even

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
philly owns

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

C-Euro posted:

Philly owns, maybe you will see me out walking around!

God i hope not

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cargo cult posted:

philly owns

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

there ar busses and a subway even

That's how you get virus I'm not falling for your trap

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
did crooked hillary really try to counter nickname trump "dangerous donald" or did i just dream that

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Plinkey posted:

God i hope not

I clean myself daily and have a cute dog!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

philly is loving trash just like the rest of the state lmao

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/dlicj/status/1235613976584544257?s=19

Looks like I'll be fine

:smug:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

philly is loving trash just like the rest of the state lmao

:hmmyes:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
More like rest of the country

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

when Antarctica finishes melting next year , PA will still be above water and you’ll be asking me for a place to crash

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Good soup! posted:

go to Dalessandros

:hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

TMMadman posted:

What a loving rear end in a top hat. Instead of expressing concern, hope and encouragement for everyone currently dealing with the issue, he's got to brag about something. And the best part is he is too stupid to realize that it's gonna get worse.

IT GETTING WORSE IS THE POINT

he will refuse funds to blue areas and the R's will go along with it creating worse situations for liberals and more carnage, he will use the ensuing carnage to assert control over them and gently caress them over, he will use this to emplace travel restrictions and fun WALL, pharma companies will get a bonanza of access to publicly funded drugs and public funding for testing and manufacturing and they will pocket all the profits, he will emplace stricter police states and target urban areas immigrants and liberals.

the chuds will chear, the libs will get pissed, and the sanders left will refuse to vote for biden in the general and even if they do trump won't leave office because of a national crisis he caused

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I think Warren is supposed to come out and talk in sec

https://youtu.be/11Gss8Cat6w

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cargo cult posted:

did crooked hillary really try to counter nickname trump "dangerous donald" or did i just dream that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not much is going to happen wrt to covovorovirus and trump will skate by like he always does

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lawman 0 posted:

It's gonna own so loving hard when it finally dawns on his rear end that he can't stop the bad news

Surely by now someone has shown him that the Venn diagram between COVID19 deaths and his voting block is basically a circle, so he's literally killing them just to keep up another week or so of pretending everything is fine.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I bet there was a whole meeting over the nickname "dangerous Donald" lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind Bernie is an expert icefisher.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao ice fishing

rip

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

MysteriousStranger posted:

IT GETTING WORSE IS THE POINT

he will refuse funds to blue areas and the R's will go along with it creating worse situations for liberals and more carnage, he will use the ensuing carnage to assert control over them and gently caress them over, he will use this to emplace travel restrictions and fun WALL, pharma companies will get a bonanza of access to publicly funded drugs and public funding for testing and manufacturing and they will pocket all the profits, he will emplace stricter police states and target urban areas immigrants and liberals.

the chuds will chear, the libs will get pissed, and the sanders left will refuse to vote for biden in the general and even if they do trump won't leave office because of a national crisis he caused

Big "Trump and Mitch McConnell are gonna keep the shutdown going forever" energy from this post.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"black smoke or white smoke" lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Plinkey posted:

At least they still have strombolis

wait can you really get strombolis at costco

I'm going to my costco today to get 600 rolls of toilet paper (hopefully), I'll have to check for the stromboli

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

this is the remix edition

of the song about Flavius pissin

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Dustcat posted:

i think we should perhaps give the new poster some hand-me-downs from the pants closet until he has proven his posting mettle

honestly i'd take what i can get

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

euphronius posted:

lmao ice fishing

rip

All you do is get high and drunk in a tent with your buddies and if you catch a fish, well done

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

excuse me but have you met my best friend, the power of positive thinking

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Big "Trump and Mitch McConnell are gonna keep the shutdown going forever" energy from this post.

that was a million years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ice fishing is now : fishing